You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Australia's Bayern Fans

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Australia's Bayern Fans

Postby kofta » Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:46 am

G'day mates :D

So I know that there's quite a few of us Aussie Bayern fans lurking around the forum and I decided to start a new topic to try and get us all together in one place (one day, I guess)...I wasn't sure if there was a topic/thread about this, but I've searched the forum and didn't find much...honestly...HONESTLY! :|

I'm in Melbourne, I know sterndessudens is in Sydney, SouthernStar is Down Under too and I'm pretty sure there's a few more of us around (apologies if I missed any names), but it'd be pretty cool if we could catch up!

Moderators, feel free to move this as you see fit

Cheers!
kofta
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Australia
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: Australia's Bayern Fans

Postby kofta » Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:53 am

Oh, and Sydney too!

Sorry about that mate...
kofta
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Australia

Postby SouthernStar » Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:46 am

G'day mate, we do have gatherings with the Bayern fanclub here in Aussie (providing favorable schedules by Setanta) in most major cities. The Melbourne crew is the biggest and will obviously welcome you with big hands :)

Other than that, we'll just lament the fact that Bayern would not look at this place for a tour for a veryyyy long time to come XD
SouthernStar
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Sydney » Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:46 am

Hi Kofka. PM me, and we'll sort something out. Depending on where you live I may have a cunning plan.
Sydney
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby kofta » Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:10 am

Thanks for the replies fellas!

SouthernStar wrote:G'day mate, we do have gatherings with the Bayern fanclub here in Aussie (providing favorable schedules by Setanta) in most major cities. The Melbourne crew is the biggest and will obviously welcome you with big hands :)

SouthernStar, have you got anymore information about the gatherings in Melbourne? Or is there someone you can put me onto to talk with about gatherings/catch ups etc? PM me :D
kofta
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Australia

Postby sterndessudens » Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:11 am

Melbourne- easy! Every live Bayern game on schedule on setanta is played at the Imperial on Bourke St. Currently, most of the guys are in holiday/busy mode after the WC. We'll be back in full force once the Bundesliga begins although you're lucky that Melbourne doesn't have a lockout so you can rock up to the game at 4:30am
FC Bayern, Stern des Südens, du wirst niemals untergehn...

Mehmet Scholl once offered a mixtape CD to Oliver Kahn. Kahn replied: Do you want me to shoot myself? Keep your crap to yourself.
sterndessudens
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Australia

Return to The Lounge