You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Are you the only Bayern Munich fan in your household?

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Are you the only Bayern Munich fan in your family?

A) Yes
82%
B) No
18%

Total votes : 51

Re:

Postby Raphael Sanzio » Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:50 am

MUTU wrote:My dad supports AC Milan

That's gotta be hard. I have an older brother who supports AC Milan, and I'm telling ya, he makes fun of me all the time. It's only logical since every time we run into them, we get kicked out of the CL, EVERY SINGLE TIME! And there's that 4-0. OUCH!! Idk it seems Milan is superior to Bayern in every way possible, one of the results of PAYING MORE!! Why can't we have someone like Berlusconi? :cry: :cry:
Raphael Sanzio
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Are you the only Bayern Munich fan in your household?

Postby reiniksrobis » Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:13 am

Me and my brother supports Bayern. My best friend supports Barca... But I hate Barca. :x

Ribery are king of football.
reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re:

Postby Eritina » Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:26 am

podolski4life wrote:Yep. I don't think the rest of my family even knows what Bayern Munich is.

Oh really? Mine too because they are not interested in sport at all :( But I am sure my boyfriend gonna be Bayern fan, if not, he won't be my boyfriend :D
Eritina
Getting the hang of it

Postby MatFCB97 » Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:19 am

Well, I am living alone so yes, I am ;] but when I lived with parents also was only one at home :]
MatFCB97
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Tomas » Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:15 am

No but you didnt specify what species the "fan" had to be. My wife doesnt like football but my dog does. So if Im a Bayern fan, so is he... like he has a choice! So when Bayern scores and Im jumping up and down and yelling my dog is jumping up and down and barking. My wife really likes that especially at 6 in the morning!
Tomas
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby reiniksrobis » Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:30 pm

Tomas wrote:My wife really likes that especially at 6 in the morning!

WTF? Bayern is not playing that time :o They are playing 15:30[local time] and sometimes ~20:45[CL] and 20:30[friday in bundesliga]. For me it is 16:30, 21:45 and 21:30 :o Where do you live?

reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MatFCB97 » Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:36 pm

reiniksrobis wrote:

WTF? Bayern is not playing that time :o They are playing 15:30[local time] and sometimes ~20:45[CL] and 20:30[friday in bundesliga]. For me it is 16:30, 21:45 and 21:30 :o Where do you live?

He lives in USA probably, so that is possible ;-)
MatFCB97
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Tomas » Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:16 pm

reiniksrobis wrote:

I live on the west coast of the US so we are 3 hrs behind east coast time. So yes, EVERY MORNING AT 6!!!! So much for sleeping in on weekends! Sometimes I get lucky and the matches dont start until 8... but thats not too often. But when they play on Fridays, then I get to watch them at work for my lunch hour or lunch 2 hours. 8)
Tomas
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby SilentStrike » Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:10 am

Yup, the other ones dont like football.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby reiniksrobis » Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:36 am

SilentStrike wrote:Yup, the other ones dont like football.

IN NEDHERLANDS? :o It is football country, I wonder how there can live people who don`t like football :o

reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby SilentStrike » Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:47 pm

Indeed, my family is boring. Luckily im still here :)
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby raz25 » Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:07 pm

Just asked my dad today if he wants to join me watching the Bayern-Schalke match. He said "you call those football teams?". He hates Bayern and Germany because he thinks they are evil for what they done in World War or whatever, yeah he's old school . He only cares about about Romania the National team and a little bit Steaua Bucharest, a team which completely sucks.
My mother simply hates football.
My sister, here it gets interesting. She's a fan of Podolski and in consequence a fan of Bayern. She's so funny singing Der lu lu lu Lukas Podolski song, here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koFOz6gMgtU . She thinks he's the best (hottest )attacker in the world. Too bad he's leaving and as a consequence watching Bayern games lonely :( :( .
Ich bin ein Feierbiest!
raz25
I post all the time

Postby Bayernox » Sat May 30, 2009 11:56 am

Yes definetly i think i might be the only Bayern fan in Oxford lol .
Bayernox
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby AvatarX » Sat May 30, 2009 12:33 pm

Here in Greece there aren't many fans of Bayern / German NT. Actually I don't know anyone that is :)

All my friends like Greek teams and some like teams from PL, but they almost hate Bayern and NT, so in every mundial / euro it's a bit of war with them (they usually support every opponent that German NT or Bayern has)...
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Anonymous
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby cruz » Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:34 pm

in croatia and bosnia&herzegowina there are SOME Bayern fans, not a big mass as in other countries but there is a respectable number of us.
here, the most proud fans are milan's, barca's and bayern's fans!!
my family is definitely a sports familly, if I can say it like that...

I'm the only TRUE fan of bayern, my younger bro doesn't like bayern at all (barca fan), my mom likes them because of me :) and my father respects FCB, he's not a fan-type of person, neither a fan of any team (except the CRO and Holland NT)..
my girl (yea she likes football, that's one reason why I'm with her :mrgreen: ) is a long time barca fan , but she likes bayern because of me and Luca Toni :D
cruz
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge