You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Are you the only Bayern Munich fan in your household?

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Are you the only Bayern Munich fan in your family?

A) Yes
82%
B) No
18%

Total votes : 51

Postby fanOfBayern » Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:40 am

I am the only one in my family to watch football.... :)..
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Paddy » Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:40 pm

fanOfBayern wrote:I am the only one in my family to watch football.... :)..

Same here. But my dad (watched some wc games) hates Germans. :lol:

Ah well all my friends support teams like Inter, Arsenal, Liverpool, Barcelona. I know only a few bayern fans over here.
Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Romana » Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:34 pm

i think i am the only one do in my country

coz

bayern is not so famous here in Egypt
Romario & Thomas Brolin

Romana
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MaCk0y » Wed May 21, 2008 11:13 pm

I am the only one who supports Bayern in the household. Unfortunately my Dad supports Man Utd and when I was young I used to fight with him!! I remember the 1999 final, we were watching it on the same televisoin! When Bayern scored I went crazy all over the place and then those 2 posts got me even crazier and I started to worry because Man utd are some lucky bastards. Well, they won it and while I went to bed crying, my father was celebrating :cry: :cry:

I have an uncle though who supports Bayern very gladly. He watches every game and knows how to speak german as well.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby medin69 » Thu May 22, 2008 1:07 pm

i am a fan of bayern since i was 7 years old...my father is nearly 40 years fan of bayern since the match glasgow-bayern and my granddad too...but except that we all love bayern in our familiy in england we also love Leeds United but we are bigger fans of bayern
medin69
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MunchenFC » Thu May 22, 2008 3:26 pm

yah, im the only real fan
my dad likes then cause i like them(and he looks like oli kahn!) :)
i'm serious!
my uncle likes them (he's german)
and always wants to know how my team is doing :)
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fcelber87 » Sat May 24, 2008 3:26 pm

I support Bayern of course. My bro supports Barcelona and my dad supports Arsenal. We are all pretty hardcore fans. And none of us jumped on the bandwagon in terms of team success. We all support are clubs through highs and lows. It's a pretty great soccer atmosphere in my family. I consider myself lucky.
fcelber87
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Ebrach » Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:20 am

My father is also a Bayern fan. Actually, I am a Bayern fan thanks to him ;)
Ebrach
Getting the hang of it

Postby Matakos » Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:01 pm

I support bayern (of course :lol: ),my dad supports man utd and my brother chelsea
Our King!
Matakos
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Ebrach » Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:36 pm

My best friend is a man utd fan, my father's best friend is also a man utd fan. And I always say: We have 4 champion's league cups, and you 3!! ;)
Ebrach
Getting the hang of it

Postby hans » Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:21 am

only me, try to influence them :lol: :lol:
hans
Getting the hang of it

Postby MrLinky » Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:06 am

Matakos wrote:I support bayern (of course :lol: ),my dad supports man utd and my brother chelsea

WoW a lot of conflict potential in terms of football at ur household .
Im a Bayern fan and so is my father .
MrLinky
I post all the time

Re: Are you the only Bayern Munich fan in your household?

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:18 pm

Yeah, I'm the only Bayern supporter in my family, the rest of my family all support either Inter or Juventus. At least none of them support AC Milan. :roll:
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:23 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Yeah, I'm the only Bayern supporter in my family, the rest of my family all support either Inter or Juventus. At least none of them support AC Milan. :roll:

My dad supports AC Milan :?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:29 pm

MUTU wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:Yeah, I'm the only Bayern supporter in my family, the rest of my family all support either Inter or Juventus. At least none of them support AC Milan. :roll:

My dad supports AC Milan :?

At least you can now laugh at him for not making it to Champion's League. :lol: As he propably did last year
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge