You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

American members

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: American members

Postby MUTU » Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:10 pm

Hahaha Clinton has more votes than Trump :) 47.6% vs 47.5%.

The US wanted Clinton, but they got Trump. Nice.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:13 pm

ramsej84 wrote:sorry another arrogant comment... what do you mean by the uneducated? Maybe you were lucky enough to get a proper education others don't.Who is the biggot here?

That's not the thing... The problem is to claim that those are the people who actually know better, who know more about the correlations and repercussions in politics than the others... ;)

And these people are not to be left behind... But I doubt a - supposedly - rich tax evader cares about them much... ;)

And it's just not fair for just about anybody to make as much money as somebody who spent a lot of time, effort and - especially in the US - money on their education...
Thanks for nothing, :pep: !!
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:14 pm

MUTU wrote:The US wanted Clinton, but they got Trump. Nice.

Quite frankly, I think they wanted neither... ;)
Thanks for nothing, :pep: !!
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby JANKER » Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:27 pm

Sums it up pretty well...
"Football is very simple." - Kaiser Franck
JANKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:37 pm

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANKER » Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:50 pm

Another one...

JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:03 pm

'says the guy rambling on about refugees drowning at his doorstep every hour that passes''

what are you alluding here? That I enjoy their fate? [-X

Maybe I know who is behind it and you don't.

And what does has to do ? illegal immigrants and the well being of the middle east.

Yes I wanted him cause he is anti establishment... and now get ready for more... Le Pen is waiting ...
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANKER » Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:23 pm

JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:29 pm

#12 wrote:And you know what? Neither can I, because there just isn't anything... The thing is: Trump (and his supporters) actually have to be happy, the Democrat candidate was Clinton, who offered so much room for attacks and to draw attention away from actual contents of your own campaign - because a watering can would've probably kicked his ass...

This. It's fairly obvious. A large number of his supporters spoke sorely about Clinton.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Achilles » Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:33 pm

In the end of the day Trump won because of his different style and because he said what the Americans wanted to hear, people got tired of the so called political correct,the bright smiles,the lies and so on they voted for something different, Trump. If it was Sanders instead of Clinton it would be another issue. Why vote Hillary Clinton? she is one of the biggest scumbags in politics, she praises the war for god's sake... Her past is full of dark pages,her present(FBI, emails) and definitely her future will be in the same road.At the end she lost because of her name and her past imagine how bad Hillary looks that even...Trump got elected. A racist,misogynist,military lover with no politic past, a billionaire ffs who claims that he will fight the system while he is the system himself, pretty ironic so if you think that this scum actually won imagine how sh!t Hillary looked in the eyes of Americans, it's like a double failure...

Trump was full of sh!t and lies to get elected that's for sure not even the 1/3 of what he said can become reality in USA. Let's be honest no president of USA can single-handely make so many drastic changes or materialize such extreme thoughts(about immigrants and muslims for example) they won't let him, the WASP,the system itself etc... The only thing he may change is some tactics about international relations with Europe,Russia he can't just isolate USA because his fat & thick head wants it, clearly!

I'm not a master in politics actually I hate politics but in my eyes all this drama about Trump is quite a farse... the guy did what all politicians do, he lied and won but he did it with shouting,insulting and pretending being a "badass" politician , as I said with a different style. Many on the internet act like the world won't be the same after his election, I bet it would be just the same.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:38 pm

Good points.

Trump isn't making any decision. His cabinet is. He is just a figurhead. Also, with both the Senate and House being Republican it would of been difficult anyways for Clinton and her staff. Especially with all the division already within the democats.

People wanted change, they got change. The same change they wanted when Obama got elected in 2008
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby JANKER » Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:43 pm

That global anti-Trump campaign backfired... glad it did.
JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby ottackon » Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:54 pm

#12 wrote:It's time for you to bring up some conclusive arguments instead of BS claims... ;)

Since the time I read you, I haven't seen anyone with as bad faith as you, and this, on every subject, so do not expect me to take you seriously :wink:
#12 wrote:You speak of peace, yet you somehow seem to have missed, that you're rooting for a guy who promised to raise the already sky-high (in fact exceeding those of the five countries next in line!) military expences a great deal... All the while not going into detail... Doesn't really give the impression you know much about what you're talking about...

Empty rhetoric and fallacious arguments are still one of your specialties, but I got used to it.
You should know that the US military–industrial complex is one of the foundations of the american economy, and no credible presidential candidate can declare that he or she will cut the US military budget once elected, this translates your lack of understanding of both economy and the game of politics.

Furthermore, it's old news that the US have the biggest military budget in the world, but what you don't know (again) is that military spending dropped under Obama for two reasons. The first is the Obama administration’s decision to start delegating imperial wars to their vassals in what is called proxy-wars (Lybia, Syria, Yemen). The second has to do with a process known as budget sequestration. (Google it).
This shows that there is no correlation between the promise of increasing US defense spendings and the effective will to go to war. But the most devious thing in your argumentation, is that you don't mention at all, Hilary's proven and well-documented record in the outbreak of wars and direct provocations and threats against Iran, Russia and China, which is far more concerning.

#12 wrote:On top of that, for someone who claims everybody lies, and believes that Trump is not (because we all know he's sooo different and he would never lie :P ) you must not have paid very much attention to what he said about Muslims (which I assume you and your brother are...) - so yeah, I'm gonna have to borrow a couple of heads to have enough to shake - and then a couple more... ;)

Trump is no angel, and everyone lies at different degrees, but he at least, has never held an official position and never had a professionnal political career for a living, which means that despite all his apparent flaws, he's a lesser evil compared to Hillary and he's yet to be judged for his acts as president.
Last, he didn't talk about Islam but Muslims, which is very different, and I didn't feel he said something shocking, unlike the mainstream media that rub Muslims up the right way at the approach of every election, like all minorities, before spitting on them the rest of the time. :wink:
ottackon
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby JANKER » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:02 pm

And not only Mexicans cross the Mexican-American border, most people who were banned from the US take that route back to the US... the point is that something has to be done about that border. He could've expressed himself differently on many occasions...

Blood thirsty Hillary deeds VS Trump's big mouth
JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:10 pm

Achilles wrote:In the end of the day Trump won because of his different style and because he said what the Americans wanted to hear, people got tired of the so called political correct,the bright smiles,the lies and so on they voted for something different, Trump. If it was Sanders instead of Clinton it would be another issue. Why vote Hillary Clinton? she is one of the biggest scumbags in politics, she praises the war for god's sake... Her past is full of dark pages,her present(FBI, emails) and definitely her future will be in the same road.At the end she lost because of her name and her past imagine how bad Hillary looks that even...Trump got elected. A racist,misogynist,military lover with no politic past, a billionaire ffs who claims that he will fight the system while he is the system himself, pretty ironic so if you think that this scum actually won imagine how sh!t Hillary looked in the eyes of Americans, it's like a double failure...

Trump was full of sh!t and lies to get elected that's for sure not even the 1/3 of what he said can become reality in USA. Let's be honest no president of USA can single-handely make so many drastic changes or materialize such extreme thoughts(about immigrants and muslims for example) they won't let him, the WASP,the system itself etc... The only thing he may change is some tactics about international relations with Europe,Russia he can't just isolate USA because his fat & thick head wants it, clearly!

I'm not a master in politics actually I hate politics but in my eyes all this drama about Trump is quite a farse... the guy did what all politicians do, he lied and won but he did it with shouting,insulting and pretending being a "badass" politician , as I said with a different style. Many on the internet act like the world won't be the same after his election, I bet it would be just the same.

I thanked you causeI mostly agree on everything you said. Especially on sanders... The problem lies on those who chose her over the good old man.
But between the two for me there was no choice... hilary is evil witch

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge