You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

American members

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: American members

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:54 am

tflags wrote:Guys, the guy insulted Mexicans, denigrated Muslims, ignored blacks, groped women and lied left right and center to become president. He still swept the elections targeting (and winning) uneducated white males. Don't be a statistic.

but his hands are clean from the blood of innocent lives in the middle east and libya.

You know what the Muslim countries should enjoy this victory cause now there will be no more terrorist organizations to haunt them.

What I really wish from this Presidency is that America will keep at least a slight distance from Israel.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:58 am

Congratulations’ vs ‘shock’: Politicians react to US election results [source]
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Achilles » Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:02 am

All this detraction came back and spashed into their faces, unfortunately I could see that coming...
They didn't played it well against Trump by detracting him so much while we live in the social media era had the opposite effect.

Boomerang!
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:03 am

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:12 am

I am so sad for lady gaga, beyonce and katy perry :twisted:
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby tflags » Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:13 am

ramsej84 wrote:but his hands are clean from the blood of innocent lives in the middle east and libya.

Middle east and Libya? A guy who supported the war in Irak while sitting in an office avoiding to pay taxes and who blamed Clinton for the birth of ISIS promising to bomb them to hell.

What in the world do you think you are talking about exactly?
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:08 pm

Can't see tweet? Click here!
Letter to congratulate @realDonaldTrump & an invite to Europe for early summit to chart EU-US relations next 4 years http://ow.ly/Q4Iw305ZV6A

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:23 pm

Fury as #Clinton supporters riot after hearing that #DonaldTrump is the new president of the US.
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Roonzil » Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:58 pm

"Rape and assault allegations ruin men's careers"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The next f*ckboy who tells me that, gets a cactus op theirs.
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby FCB general » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:13 pm

ottackon wrote:USAT, CNN, ABC, CBS and NBC did everything they could to get Hillary elected. And the funny thing is that unless Obama pardons her, she is going to jail. Come January, she no longer has protection. America and world peace won last night.

Total defeat.

MUTU wrote:The irony is that the way the electoral system is isn't purely democratic since not everybody's vote has the same weight anyway.

USA aren't democracy, they are constitutional republic. Well-known fact, but it's funny how the same country likes to speak about democracy around the world. :wink:

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
FCB general

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby ottackon » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:16 pm

That's why americans elected Trump

ottackon
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:33 pm

let us see more dialogue ... I have faith...
unless decides to end him
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby spotman » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:44 pm

As a Canadian, we're all sitting here laughing at the USA. Fact is - the most uneducated people of the US made Trump their president. Trump is an idiot who is 100% unqualified to be President of the US. He's a biggot and represents the arm pit of the US society. He's also a silver spoon baby who naturally grew up to be sociopath. He's a fraud.

Sorry Americans - the Canada Border is closed. We don't want you here. Mexicans are welcome though.
MIA SAN MIA
spotman
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Canada

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:59 pm

spotman wrote:As a Canadian, we're all sitting here laughing at the USA. Fact is - the most uneducated people of the US made Trump their president. Trump is an idiot who is 100% unqualified to be President of the US. He's a biggot and represents the arm pit of the US society. He's also a silver spoon baby who naturally grew up to be sociopath. He's a fraud.

Sorry Americans - the Canada Border is closed. We don't want you here. Mexicans are welcome though.

sorry another arrogant comment... what do you mean by the uneducated? Maybe you were lucky enough to get a proper education others don't.
Who is the biggot here?
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:09 pm

ottackon wrote:It's time for you to take your pills #12.

It's time for you to bring up some conclusive arguments instead of BS claims... ;)
You speak of peace, yet you somehow seem to have missed, that you're rooting for a guy who promised to raise the already sky-high (in fact exceeding those of the five countries next in line!) military expences a great deal... All the while not going into detail... Doesn't really give the impression you know much about what you're talking about...
On top of that, for someone who claims everybody lies, and believes that Trump is not (because we all know he's sooo different and he would never lie :P ) you must not have paid very much attention to what he said about Muslims (which I assume you and your brother are...) - so yeah, I'm gonna have to borrow a couple of heads to have enough to shake - and then a couple more... ;)

ramsej84 wrote:but his hands are clean from the blood of innocent lives in the middle east and libya.

... says the guy rambling on about refugees drowning at his doorstep every hour that passes... ;)

Ramsej, a while ago you claimed that at least HE speaks the truth... You were shown that you're wrong (and you admitted it, meaning you must've realized it somehow...)... You told us he wouldn't win... You told us, it's the establishment, preventing him to win... You told us, that Clinton is gonna tangle with the votes... Today, you told us she's still gonna turn it around... And now you're telling us he's gonna be assassinated...
And you'Re also excited about him being in office and all the "good" he's gonna do... Realize the corellation? Is it not unsettling to be wrong ALL the time? ;)
Also, you claim to hate Erdogan, whom he fancies, and you expect a whole lot of stuff to happen that won't (except maybe the relations with Russia...)
Yet you still thank your god for this vote...

Well tell me - why... I mean, everybody here rooting for him... I'm a reasonable man, I can, for example, relate to people from coal mining, whose companies were closed without giving them an alternative, rooting for the opposite party this time... (actually happened to some people I know...)
I can also understand, that there's people who lack the cognitive abilities to realize what they're doing...
But I have yet to read anything substantial here... Tell me: how is he gonna mess with the establishment? What policy does he actually stand for? What's his agenda? What will he actually do? How is he gonna make America "great again"?
Go ahead, I'm ready to be convinced! I just doubt you'll be able to give me much, if anything... (Aside from the fact that I get the impression ramsej is just rooting for another right-winger supported by his usual media outlets without double-checking and actually following some of the electoral campaign... ;) )
And you know what? Neither can I, because there just isn't anything... The thing is: Trump (and his supporters) actually have to be happy, the Democrat candidate was Clinton, who offered so much room for attacks and to draw attention away from actual contents of your own campaign - because a watering can would've probably kicked his ass...

Oh and by the by, ramsej, you're doing the same thing in Germany... Cause the "party" you support wants to cut progressive taxation, that means taxation according to income... If we get rid of that, it means big earners wouldn't have to pay a higher percentage of their paycheck than low wagers anymore... Which would lead to money missing and rising taxes - and now make a guess who's gonna have even less money in the end?! Hint: it's not the rich guys! ;)
It would even affect me and I am one who actually gets a decent paycheck...
Thanks for nothing, :pep: !!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge