You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

American members

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: American members

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:12 am

and no TTIP cause I've forgot........................... =D>
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:12 am

ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ottackon » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:19 am

The red tsunami

ottackon
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

American members

Postby #12 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:20 am

ramsej84 wrote:
#12 wrote:Ease relations with Russia? Fine... But why does it always have to be the rest comforting uncle Vlad? He's the one who's breaking international law all the time...

People without higher education... Surprise!

If it's really god he's uneducated and dumb

very arrogant... [-X
without higher educ... they need help and not to be left behind by ppl like maybe you to gain from

I'm not leaving anyone behind who's interested in dialogue... But you gotta recognize a lost cause when you see it...

ottackon wrote:We were promised the ten plagues of Egypte after the brexit, and nothing desastrous happened, but some people here in their ivory towers don't understand that people around the world are tired of professional liars in politics like Hillary, and I'm glad that the vote of my brother like the millions of americans who voted for Trump, had some meaningful effect because he too was fed up with the current situation in his adopted country.

Yeah right, nothing happened, except the markets breaking and me already saving about 300€ on Video games, BluRays and whatnot this year ordering from guess where? Shipping included, which I'd get fir free within Germany...
And you probably haven't realized it - but they're still a part of the EU, the real effects will come later...

But the funniest thing is you rambling about "liars like Hillary" - proves you either never listened to the guy for more than two minutes, you're unable to distinguish between lie and truth, or you just have another definition of a lie than the rest of us... There's actual studies and evaluations proving that he's lying four to five times as much... And it's blatantly obvious...

ImageImageImageImage
Thanks for nothing, :pep: !!
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ottackon » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:26 am

It's time for you to take your pills #12.
ottackon
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby MUTU » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:29 am

ottackon wrote:The red tsunami

The way the electoral system is set up in the US means that Trump is completely dominant. However, when one looks at the 'want' of the people, he has a very slim lead. So far (according to CNN), Trump has 47.8% while Clinton has 47.4%, a difference of just 0.4%.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Roonzil » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:34 am

I still don't understand how any country can have a 'winner takes all' system. The UK, the US...you can actually win an election without having the majority of the votes. Simply because you win big states/counties with a small margin...

Thank f*ck we have a coalition system in place in my country...bc the next bleached blonde white middle aged man is waiting to take power in yet another country.
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby MUTU » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:38 am

Roonzil wrote:I still don't understand how any country can have a 'winner takes all' system. The UK, the US...you can actually win an election without having the majority of the votes. Simply because you win big states/counties with a small margin...

Thank f*ck we have a coalition system in place in my country...bc the next bleached blonde white middle aged man is waiting to take power in yet another country.

Well, neither Trump nor Clinton have the majority of the votes since they are at 47.8% and 47.4% respectively. There's currently 457,704 total votes between them. It would be weird if Clinton gets more votes than Trump.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ottackon » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:39 am

MUTU wrote:

The way the electoral system is set up in the US means that Trump is completely dominant. However, when one looks at the 'want' of the people, he has a very slim lead. So far (according to CNN), Trump has 47.8% while Clinton has 47.4%, a difference of just 0.4%.

Hillary winning in the densely populated urban areas is like saying that water wet, but you just confirm that Trump won popular vote too which emphasizes his complete and supreme victory.
ottackon
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby MUTU » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:43 am

ottackon wrote:
MUTU wrote:

Hillary winning in the densely populated urban areas is like saying that water wet, but you just confirm that Trump won popular vote too which emphasizes his complete and supreme victory.

The irony is that the way the electoral system is isn't purely democratic since not everybody's vote has the same weight anyway.

If area A has a population double that of area B, then a vote in area B is worth twice that of one in area A.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby tflags » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:44 am

Guys, the guy insulted Mexicans, denigrated Muslims, ignored blacks, groped women and lied left right and center to become president. He still swept the elections targeting (and winning) uneducated white males. Don't be a statistic.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby ottackon » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:45 am

USAT, CNN, ABC, CBS and NBC did everything they could to get Hillary elected. And the funny thing is that unless Obama pardons her, she is going to jail. Come January, she no longer has protection. America and world peace won last night.
ottackon
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:49 am

MUTU wrote:
Roonzil wrote:I still don't understand how any country can have a 'winner takes all' system. The UK, the US...you can actually win an election without having the majority of the votes. Simply because you win big states/counties with a small margin...

Well, neither Trump nor Clinton have the majority of the votes since they are at 47.8% and 47.4% respectively. There's currently 457,704 total votes between them. It would be weird if Clinton gets more votes than Trump.

it happened in Malta 1981. The Nationalist Party won the majority of votes but the Malta Labour Party won more seats.
After that there was a change in constitution to change this rule. From then onward the party with more votes will win the election, the system would enable the winning party to have automatically more seats.
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:50 am

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:51 am

ottackon wrote:USAT, CNN, ABC, CBS and NBC did everything they could to get Hillary elected. And the funny thing is that unless Obama pardons her, she is going to jail. Come January, she no longer has protection. America and world peace won last night.

=D>
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge