You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

American members

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: American members

Postby German-American » Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:57 am

Dangerous times...
Bayern for life, I just want to see at least one game...thats all I ask
German-American
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

Location: Grew up in Hillsborough,NJ....Lives in Haymarket, Va....attends WVU
National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:50 am

Why is everyone flirting with war ? maybe to please the corporations and the World Banks?
The moment that some Western puppet lodge a direct attack on Assad hell will break lose.

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:27 am

"Victory for Trump would be a gift to humanity. But if Hillary Clinton wins it will be the last U.S. president ever." [source]

Women accuse Donald Trump of touching them inappropriately [source]
:lol:
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:48 am

Blablabla...
Russia is not to be underestimated... Still not a real threat...
Thanks for nothing, :pep: !!
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:51 pm

from a comment in the timesofmalta.com

Late Wednesday afternoon, Paul Ryan’s team issued a statement from the Speaker on the emails that surfaced via WikiLeaks showing the Hillary Clinton campaign’s spokeswoman Jennifer Palmieri’s disdain for Catholics.

The Clinton campaign’s disdain for the Catholic faith and Christian evangelicals is staggering. Catholicism has been the catalyst for the creation of hospitals, orphanages, and much of the university system
across the world. To disparage the Catholic Church as ‘severely
backwards’ is an insult to millions of people across the nation. If anything, these statements reveal the Clinton campaign’s hostile attitude toward
people of faith in general. This is the United States of America—for centuries, people fled to our shores to find refuge from religious persecution.
All Americans of faith should take a long, hard look at this and decide if these are the values we want to be represented in our next president. If
Hillary Clinton continues to employ people with biased and bigoted views, it’s clear where her priorities lie.

That statement falls in line with what the Trump campaign had pushed on a conference call with reporters earlier on Wednesday.

“The hostility to religious liberty and the beliefs that we hold as Catholics should not go unnoticed or
unpunished,” Trump campaign manager KellyAnne Conway said on the call. “We call on Hillary Clinton to apologize and to fire the staff who
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:41 pm

May I ask who commented and generally where to place the "Times of Malta" in the political spectrum?

As for the comment: boohaki if you ask me... Criticizing the church is something that nowadays should be possible without being insulted for religious oppression... Cause the institution itself has little to do with people's faith...
And - aside from all it's scandals - it's mainly blocked scientific advance... It's got
zilch to do with universities... ;)

Biased and bigoted is what Trump demonstrates time and again... That being said, IMHO religion shouldn't be part of politics anywhere... So long as everyone is free to practice their faith as they like it...

Years of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:48 pm

#12 wrote:May I ask who commented and generally where to place the "Times of Malta" in the political spectrum?

As for the comment: boohaki if you ask me... Criticizing the church is something that nowadays should be possible without being insulted for religious oppression... Cause the institution itself has little to do with people's faith...
And - aside from all it's scandals - it's mainly blocked scientific advance... It's got

Biased and bigoted is what Trump demonstrates time and again... That being said, IMHO religion shouldn't be part of politics anywhere... So long as everyone is free to practice their faith as they like it...

it was a comment by a random reader.
The Times is a politically correct, biased Pro Britain Pro West news portal ... :wink:

I agree about the Religion thing, but the problem lies in the fact that it is ok to criticize the Church but if one dares to ask questions about all the other religions - he / she is labelled as a bigot or racist or whatnot.
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:55 pm

#12 wrote:May I ask who commented and generally where to place the "Times of Malta" in the political spectrum?

Well, its news editor just resigned yesterday to lead the campaign of our centre-right party. :lol:
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:54 pm

ramsej84 wrote:

it was a comment by a random reader.
The Times is a politically correct, biased Pro Britain Pro West news portal ... :wink:

I agree about the Religion thing, but the problem lies in the fact that it is ok to criticize the Church but if one dares to ask questions about all the other religions - he / she is labelled as a bigot or racist or whatnot.

Because no one is criticizing Christianity, ramsej ;)
They are merely talking about the institution... Pedophiles, money wasters, bigots... Preaching water, drinking wine... I think that's well deserved...
You may well ask questions about other religions... You may criticize Imams and whatnot... But generally accusing all Muslims - THAT's a problem ;)

Years of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby JANKER » Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:39 am

If these leaks were about Trump, they'd would turn the world upside down...

It's not only Catholics, she also refers to Latinos as 'needy Latinos'.

The latest leaks suggest that Justice Scalia may have been assassinated, 3 days before Justice Scalia's death, e-mail was sent using the term "wetworks".

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/6008

Wetwork is a euphemism for murder or assassination, alluding to spilling blood.

America wants to elect this assassin?

Can't see tweet? Click here!

Spoiler: show
Why I support Donald Trump

1. Because I use my head to research and find out what candidates really are.
2. Because Donald Trump has more women in executive and managerial positions than any comparable company, which tells me he is not a misogynist.
3. Because he pays these women the same or more than their male counterparts, which tells me he looks for capacity and skills in people, not color, gender or race.
4. Because he fought the West Palm Beach City to be able to open his newly purchased club, so he could include blacks and Jews as member, who had been banned until then. This tells me he is not a racist.
5. Because he has 5 wonderful children that have turned out to be outstanding, hard working and compassionate adults. He must be doing something right.
6. Because his economic plans makes, sense, are conservative in nature, and I vote based on what is best for my family, my friends and my country.
7. Because everybody, the left and the right are afraid of him, the media is trying to destroy his image, and even foreign governments are voicing their opinion, so he must be doing something right, clean house maybe?
8. Because I want a Supreme Court of the United States that will uphold the Constitution, not behave as minions of the administration. I have had enough with judges that are more like political activists than law enforcers. I do not want the same fate for the Supreme Court of the United States.
9. Because I fear for my family's safety if the current trend of not confronting blatant terrorism continues which is a threat to our way of life.
10. Because I am fed up with rampant corruption of this administration has demonstrated, it is a foreign concept to them.
11. Because I am fed up with political correctness gone wild, and because he is not afraid to say what everybody thinks but does not dare to say. A thug is a thug, regardless of color, and that's it.
12. Because it is about time someone puts America's best interest ahead of other countries.
13. Because I know he recognizes and embraces America's exceptionalism, and will not tour the world apologizing for who we are. That tells me his a patriot.
14. Because, unlike HRC, he has actually held a job, worked hard and achieved success.
15. And last, but not least, because I am more offended by what Hillary does than by what Trump says.
"Football is very simple." - Kaiser Franck
JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby pyrasur » Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:42 pm

To Fight Discharge, Marine’s Lawyer Points to Hillary Clinton’s Security Lapses [source]

Gotta love the separate law for the powerful like Clinton and the one for the rest of us.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby German-American » Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:34 pm

#12 wrote:Blablabla...

Are you saying Russia is not a real threat?!?!?!? How stupid is that statement???? Dude, they're powerful, there technology is crazy good, they have tons of man power, they have non-pussy leaders, and they won't back down.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Bayern for life, I just want to see at least one game...thats all I ask
German-American
I post all the time

Location: Grew up in Hillsborough,NJ....Lives in Haymarket, Va....attends WVU
National Flag:
United States of America

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:20 pm

https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=OCabT_O0YSM
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:10 am

German-American wrote:

Are you saying Russia is not a real threat?!?!?!? How stupid is that statement???? Dude, they're powerful, there technology is crazy good, they have tons of man power, they have non-pussy leaders, and they won't back down.

I'm saying the statement is not a real threat...

Russia itself is powerful... not powerful enough to face the opposition they would evoke... but I'd rather not try and see...

Years of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:33 am

#12 wrote:
German-American wrote:

I'm saying the statement is not a real threat...

Russia itself is powerful... not powerful enough to face the opposition they would evoke... but I'd rather not try and see...

which opposition? Europe is weak apart from Britain the rest are all pussies. Who Germany France or Italy??? :-P
Ok they may be joined by Australia Canada some Arab puppets and Japan. and S.Korea(the latter have their own differences)
Againnst Russia China Iran N.Korea and maybe some other Arab countries
and in all this inferno the fake state of Israel who is the mother of all problems since hundreds of years ago will stay happy counting the money in the balcony watching it all
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge