You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

American members

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: American members

Postby DerKaiser » Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:45 am

Janker you are simply bonkers. The problem with your adoration for everyone owning guns, is that you never stop to consider the fact of why an industrialised nation is so violent.
You use tacky comparisons you find off the fox news facebook friendly pages that make absolutely no sense.

As long as it is assumed that this simply is the way it is in the USA then it will be an endless revolving door of senseless murder. Guess thats one way of culling the herd though, so maybe youre right .
If i had a dollar for every girl that found me unattractive, they would eventually find me attractive.
DerKaiser
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Roonzil » Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:17 am

Godwin's law at work here! :P
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby JANKER » Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:16 pm

Spoiler: show
"Football is very simple." - Kaiser Franck
JANKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

American members

Postby #12 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:41 pm

Sorry Janker, but you must be THE single biggest hypocrite ever... ;)
The fact remains that gun control maybe doesn't work all the time... I assume you're some twenty years old at least, so if you haven't learned yet, that there's never any solution that works always and in each and every case - then you probably never will... ;)
So yeah, it doesn't work 100% sure... But it works a million times better than no gun control, since numbers are significantly lower elsewhere - and one single crappy article you post here is not gonna change shit... ;)
Where are your statistics? Actual proof, you know?
Not the same populist shit right wingers always use as well - actual real scientific numbers... Show me, and I'll switch sides in no time...

In the meantime: how does your gun help you when some lunatic moron shoots you in the back?
Easy for Trump with like 200 Secret Service Agents catching the bullet first...

"The United States and Britain are having a competition on who can **** themselves up the most.
Britain is in the lead but the US have a Trump card."
Thanks for nothing, :pep: !!
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby JANKER » Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:51 pm

#12 wrote:Where are your statistics?

JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby German-American » Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:10 pm

#12 wrote:Yes... But it's even easier if there are more weapons... Or why do you think the US has more death people from shootings than ans other nation... Mist be coincidental, right?

On a different note:

Seriously? THIS guy? Well... I guess it's not just the EU that's facing difficulties...

A lot of those deaths are from the inner cities. Where thugs live. And they usually kill each other. Look outside those inner city killings and then you see that it'd fairly peaceful.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Bayern for life, I just want to see at least one game...thats all I ask
German-American
I post all the time

Location: Grew up in Hillsborough,NJ....Lives in Haymarket, Va....attends WVU
National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby German-American » Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:15 pm

#12 wrote:Sorry Janker, but you must be THE single biggest hypocrite ever... ;)
The fact remains that gun control maybe doesn't work all the time... I assume you're some twenty years old at least, so if you haven't learned yet, that there's never any solution that works always and in each and every case - then you probably never will... ;)
So yeah, it doesn't work 100% sure... But it works a million times better than no gun control, since numbers are significantly lower elsewhere - and one single crappy article you post here is not gonna change shit... ;)
Where are your statistics? Actual proof, you know?
Not the same populist shit right wingers always use as well - actual real scientific numbers... Show me, and I'll switch sides in no time...

In the meantime: how does your gun help you when some lunatic moron shoots you in the back?
Easy for Trump with like 200 Secret Service Agents catching the bullet first...

"The United States and Britain are having a competition on who can **** themselves up the most.
Britain is in the lead but the US have a Trump card."

The fact is that in America guns are part of our culture. We want them, We have them, and the country was founded with them. If you don't want one, fine don't buy one. You don't see use trying to impose guns in other countries. Gun control might work elsewhere, but in America the shootings usually happen in the states where they have the strictest gun control.

German-American
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby #12 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:07 pm

I know... And I've said it numerous times... But the issue is Jankers condescending way to present the problem as the solution... As you know I'm very fond of America... And I never felt unsafe... But still it could ve safER... Let's not just look at shootings... There's other incidents as well...
I know that it's American culture... But it still needs a little revamp to adapt to modern times...

And Janker that's BS... Knives I'm willing to give you... But cars are not intended to kill people...
If anything, what you posted shows that there are 323 deaths that could've been prevented...

Years of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby JANKER » Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:38 pm

#12 wrote:323 deaths that could've been prevented

How do you know that? You can see that not only firearms kill... and firearms can never be fully banned... you could say that they could have been prevented if the 323 victims were armed or maybe they still couldn't have... but they'd have died with at least one chance to defend themselves.
I know what I'm talking, I survived a war and I lost my only and most loving uncle from a firearm in non-war time but guns weren't and aren't the problem...
The scum can go walk armed freely in the streets and do whatever the **** they want because they know that nobody can harm them, long live the system that protects the scum.
Or maybe you're that "open minded" to think that the scum will cease to exist and they'll just turn in their guns once your gun control system takes over?
You'll make the scum profit even more on other citizens... cause some citizens will want to get armed despite any law you impose and I won't blame them.
JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby #12 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:50 pm

Again... Statistics say you're wrong... It's not about being open minded... But it's a simple application of theory of probability... The more guns, the more opportunities, the more accidents, the more deaths... That's a fact...

You keep reducing this to shootings... When there's even more people dying of accidents for example... And fyi: shootings are very rately spontaneous events... Those loons practice and train for weeks... You think some random guy wearing a gun is gonna help anything? Giving him 6-9 more bullets maybe...

And then you go on and advocate breaking laws... Do me one favor please: never speak in the name of democracy again...

Years of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby JANKER » Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:08 pm

#12 wrote:And then you go on and advocate breaking laws...

I don't advocate breaking the law just bringing reality facts... democrats give a rat's ass about laws too... FBI crooked suspect running for president and what else not.

There are more irresponsible drivers than gun owners... somehow they've lowered the bar to get a driving license because again they give a rat's ass about lives, they care more about people getting to work and a driver license will help them...
I consider cars to be one of the most dangerous things on this earth... yet they let almost everyone get a license, you know who can't get a driving license today? Complete retards and I bet that they can get one too if they're capable of carrying stuff to work as donkeys...
Someone could ran you over with a car if he wanted to kill you... or by accident too... it's everything about how responsible you're... I personally know some people in the US who own like 20+ guns which is an excessive number and I asked myself why do they need to have as many guns but they don't kill anyone...
But making it about the guns is actually being a hypocrite and beating around the bush. :wink:
Continue to be a sheep and go to work with your car...
How many people who died of gunfire did you know? How many people who died of car accidents did you know?
Unlike you(luckily for you) I had someone as close as it gets whom I lost from a gun but that still won't make me buy the anti gun stuff, sure that it needs control but not total prohibition. We had guns to avenge his death but we've let justice take care of him which says that guns don't make people unreasonable. ... even if the "law" went quiet soft on him.
JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby #12 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:40 pm

Oh come on, Trump is practically a convict... Stop keeping your right eye shut!

I never talked about prohibition but better regulations... And I'm even with you on the license thing, especially for older people as well (btw, answer to both is none) - but whataboutism is not helping... Guns ARE a problem... So is other stuff... So why always say "butbutbut *insertrsndotherproblem* and not just DO something about everything? We have to start somewhere... My opinion is guns in the US need better regulation... You wanna start with cars? Go ahead, but don't ignore guns... But on a different note: guns are not neccessary for everyday life...
You don't wanna work? Then you don't need to drive ;) OR!
You could also move closer and go by bike...

Years of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby JANKER » Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:12 pm

I really don't care who's gonna win, it's a win-win situation for me... but Trump is not the end of the world, it's more the Hillary supporters who have double standards. Hillary is gonna keep borders wide open for me, how yes, no... she's a crook and just as "racist" as Trump but OK Trump haters whatever you say.
JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby #12 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:01 pm

It's not "just" him being racist... It's him not knowing what's going on, what he's doing, etc...
I think some - few, but some - claims AfD makes are not inherently wrong... Doesn't mean I'd vote for them... Thing is you get the other stuff too...

Thing is: I think it's hard to find a US president that doesn't have close connections to bad and rich people... And the one who IMHO is still in the race gets shit all the time for his supposedly bad tenure...

Years of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby German-American » Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:16 pm

#12 wrote:Oh come on, Trump is practically a convict... Stop keeping your right eye shut!

I never talked about prohibition but better regulations... And I'm even with you on the license thing, especially for older people as well (btw, answer to both is none) - but whataboutism is not helping... Guns ARE a problem... So is other stuff... So why always say "butbutbut *insertrsndotherproblem* and not just DO something about everything? We have to start somewhere... My opinion is guns in the US need better regulation... You wanna start with cars? Go ahead, but don't ignore guns... But on a different note: guns are not neccessary for everyday life...
You don't wanna work? Then you don't need to drive ;) OR!
You could also move closer and go by bike...

They should be regulated but they are going to far and restricting us to barely have any rights. I agree that there need to be background checks. And some types of ammunition should be banned. But having a ar 15 is no different than a regular rifle. It's pretty much just looks.

Special weapons like 50 calibers, and those crazy guns should be hard to get, and they are.

Anyway, there is a much deeper meaning behind all this gun violence. There are crimes which people are not looking at, or are being covered by the guns. Such as the drug problems in America. It's not just the guns.

German-American
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge