You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

American members

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: American members

Postby FCB general » Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:27 pm

Nice roads to push your car over 150 km/h and not get caught. :P :mrgreen:

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby Korab » Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:48 pm

FCB general wrote:Nice roads to push your car over 150 km/h and not get caught. :P :mrgreen:

When you find one of those roads, except Hollywoooood movies, let me know! And probably you will see all those Indians roaming the country side on their mustangs. Are you living in "vanishing point" times? It was never true and the more now. Wow!
Korab
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCB general » Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:08 pm

Korab wrote:
FCB general wrote:Nice roads to push your car over 150 km/h and not get caught. :P :mrgreen:

When you find one of those roads, except Hollywoooood movies, let me know! And probably you will see all those Indians roaming the country side on their mustangs. Are you living in "vanishing point" times? It was never true and the more now. Wow!

:mrgreen:

Well, in Croatia we have free ways, but speed is limited to 130 km/h. You can even drive 150 km/h and it won't be a big deal, but more than that... But there are police car interceptors who may take you some 300 € from your pocket despite the fact Croats are in majority poor to pay and use these roads. Freeway in Slavonia is so empty, yet you're not allowed to push to 200 km/h or even more if you've got a car to reach that kind of speed. :) People can try, but there's that risk that police catch you and fúck you up. :)

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby Korab » Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:22 pm

FCB general wrote:
Korab wrote:

:mrgreen:

Well, in Croatia we have free ways, but speed is limited to 130 km/h. You can even drive 150 km/h and it won't be a big deal, but more than that... But there are police car interceptors who may take you some 300 € from your pocket despite the fact Croats are in majority poor to pay and use these roads. Freeway in Slavonia is so empty, yet you're not allowed to push to 200 km/h or even more if you've got a car to reach that kind of speed. :) People can try, but there's that risk that police catch you and fúck you up. :)

The truth is that in US in most states you have 55 mph limit, with some exceptions 65 mph (105 km/h) and the hordes of police are there to get cash for states. I wish to see one of their automatic transition road beasts to show in real life what they do when they filming Hollyshit movies, like some Cadillac SUV chasing M5 BMW and staying with it all the time. Just live in real world and forget Holly......
Korab
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Steph » Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:34 pm

I wish the punishment for speeding in the US was only a fine.
Steph
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby pyrasur » Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:42 pm

Saw the Blue Angels today at the air show at Pensacola Beach. Whew, talk about a high level of performance required to do what they do. Recommended for those who are into that kind of thing, and they travel all over the states.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby DerKaiser » Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:40 am

I am originally from New York. living Germany now since over 20 years, about 6 now in Munich. I grew up playing at the New York soccer summer camps and going to watch the dream team a few times.
I haven't been back to the states since forever and im curious how you all perceive the MLS is developing. The little I have seen it seems quite okay and improving as well as the USMMT.
If i had a dollar for every girl that found me unattractive, they would eventually find me attractive.
DerKaiser
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby nm462272 » Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:05 pm

DerKaiser wrote:I am originally from New York. living Germany now since over 20 years, about 6 now in Munich. I grew up playing at the New York soccer summer camps and going to watch the dream team a few times.
I haven't been back to the states since forever and im curious how you all perceive the MLS is developing. The little I have seen it seems quite okay and improving as well as the USMMT.

Hello to a fellow New Yorker 8)
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby pyrasur » Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:33 pm

MLS is becoming more popular and improves in quality, and I hope one of the clubs rescues Bastian from the hell that is coming. The national team too is improving under Klinsmann.

I think US soccer can chart the same course as German football, its only a matter of time before the resources we can dedicate to the sport help make the program great. Then maybe we will stop hearing the "we don't take you seriously because you call it soccer" the same way England can't really look down on much of anyone anymore. Even though those people only reveal their ignorance of the sport if they don't understand the etymology of soccer :lol:
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby nur4bayern » Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:21 pm

I haven't been on this forum for awhile but after what happened with Basti I had to check in to see what all's been going on.
Nice to see more Americans on this site.

I'm a Southern California native but both of my parents were born and raised in Germany during WWII so I have a very strong connection to Germany and with FC Bayern Munchen.
“Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.”
nur4bayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby German-American » Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:19 pm

nur4bayern wrote:I haven't been on this forum for awhile but after what happened with Basti I had to check in to see what all's been going on.
Nice to see more Americans on this site.

I'm a Southern California native but both of my parents were born and raised in Germany during WWII so I have a very strong connection to Germany and with FC Bayern Munchen.

Yea I see bayern becoming more and more popular is school. Idk if they're just bandwagon supporters or actually have a connection with them, what ever it is its great to see an upwards trend for their support.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Bayern for life, I just want to see at least one game...thats all I ask
German-American
I post all the time

Location: Grew up in Hillsborough,NJ....Lives in Haymarket, Va....attends WVU
National Flag:
United States of America

Postby pyrasur » Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:43 pm

The internets is not working here, but there's a picture of Justise Winslow wearing a Bayern jersey on twitter. Pretty cool.

(Justise Winslow was drafted by the Miami Heat from Duke, no big deal)

Can't see tweet? Click here!

Finally got the twitter to work. Damn kids and their "technology"
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby pyrasur » Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:45 pm

Apparently it doesn't want to show the whole tweet so you have to check it out yourselves.
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:11 am

Hahha your Donald did it again...:grin:
He tweeted something like make America great again and a pic of soldiers marching near the whitehose...only for the soldiers to be Waffen SS :lol:
Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Malta

Postby nm462272 » Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:40 am

ramsej84 wrote:Hahha your Donald did it again...:grin:
He tweeted something like make America great again and a pic of soldiers marching near the whitehose...only for the soldiers to be Waffen SS :lol:

:shock: :shock: :shock:

What's wrong with this guy?? It's still crazy to me that he gets so much publicity...

I also heard that in the most recent Republican poll, he is tied at the top with Jeb Bush #-o #-o

I am afraid of the next election...
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge