You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

American members

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: American members

Postby #12 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:19 pm

Not true... Just that NONE of us know and SOME have OTHER visions than you (and me, and MUTU and whoever ;) )

If I may say so, my biggest problem with "conservatives" (I actually consider myself conservative in finances, plans for life, etc... I just think progress has to be made and not everything is better the way it used to be... ) is the claim that they're the only ones with a vision, and a universal key to solve everything... ;)
I think a mixture of conservative and liberal ideas helps us to actually progress... Compromise is making you grow... Personally and in politics...
Thanks for nothing, :pep: !!
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby sherpthederp » Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:26 pm

JANKER wrote:Rather than having to do with "rights", it has to do more with breaking moral values, undermining well known orders... as someone said that's racism towards conservatives. It doesn't have to do with "what they do in their own bedroom", it's spreading and it will spread further, like in some schools where children started to be taught that they're not "he/she" but "it" but that's no big deal compared to what will be coming next... it only escalates further.

Homosexual marriage is immoral. Liberals may say, "You can't legislate morality," but the truth is that all laws impose morality. If society thinks stealing or murder is wrong, they impose that moral judgment through laws. All laws legislate morality, it is just a matter of whose morality is being legislated.

Homosexuality, if adopted by all, would cause the eradication of the human race. Immanuel Kant formulated the "principle of universalizability" based on his categorical imperative. Any moral rule should be able to be applied universally. If homosexuality is adopted by all, then no more children would be born and society would disappear.

I'm sorry Janker but I've gotta call you out on this since its complete bullsh*t. There is no universal moral compass that everyone has, but mine says don't be a dick, so in my eyes you are immoral. What you are talking about is using one persons idea of morality and judging/ imposing it on everyone else. You know who else does that? The same Muslim extremists that everyone on this forum are terrified of. The idea of Muslims taking over and imposing sharia law is no different that what you just did. Taking your values system and judging/ wanting to everyone else to adhere by it. Live and let live dude. Gay people are not the end of the world and The sky is not falling. People don't end up gay because they learn about it in school, that's f*cking absurd. Did you turn gay when you were educated as to what it was? I doubt it.
sherpthederp
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby JANKER » Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:48 pm

Alright, alright... enjoy your new age... this money hungry system and all that. Who cares about the centuries old order like family anymore...
"Football is very simple." - Kaiser Franck
JANKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby #12 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:50 pm

I do... But there are people that value other things higher... And they should be allowed to do so, if they want to...
Speaking of family: you DO know that monogamy is not really in the human DNA, don't you? ;)

Years of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby JANKER » Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:56 pm

I'm happy to live in a age of 1 million or more Aristotles, Platos, Descartes, real life Hamlets... who live by the questions like "who am I", "to be or not to be" and to not live simply by what they've been told by their parents and ancestors(because they were stupid apparently).
I'm sure that some wouldn't be happy to see how their grandsons turned out to be... and would wish that they were sterile or maybe wish that they had chosen to be gay...
JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby #12 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:38 pm

Mine don't... Sorry, but what you're saying here is nothing but stubborn stupidity :D
Mankind has always striven to be questioning their ancestors... Strive for change, progress... That's only human... And it's what defines humans...
What you demand is us as a species moving backwards... Cause hey, one time there were parents telling their children to never leave the cave...

Years of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby JANKER » Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:02 pm

Mankind has striven with family as their main pivot...
sherpthederp made a good point when he mentioned the Sharia Law but there's more to it... they're pushing this LGBT thing to weaken all religions and belief in God. We live in an age when believing in God is considered shameful and he shouldn't be ever used as an argument, some countries did their best to eradicate religious power and LGBT rights are part of the plan.
There were gays in ancient times but why did they have their rights taken away? Maybe because it proved to be wrong...
It's the system speaking that has been working on it for the last 50 years, not you.
JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby #12 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:13 pm

Well, there have been other systems before... Who's to say the one that got you is the right one? ;)

It's not shameful to believe in anything... I don't, but I respect people's beliefs... Which is kind of the same thing... ;)
And you may well use him as an argument (I don't see how you could though, especially in a way not only to kill a discussion...) - but you gotta respect that there's people who probably wouldn't consider that a very valid argument... As an agnostic, I can tell you that it'll be tough... ;) There's other religions too... So other people believe different things... Religions have huge differences and a lot of common ground as well... And whether they call him God, Allah, Buddha or whatever: it's actually not that different... ;)
If he exists, maybe he's even the same "person"?! ;)

Years of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby JANKER » Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:25 pm

If you believe in God, you're not a "scientist", not trendy at all... even if there were scientists who believed in him.
JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby Dumbledore7 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:53 pm

JANKER wrote:If you believe in God, you're not a "scientist", not trendy at all... even if there were scientists who believed in him.

Sorry what does this mean? I believe in God and I'm literally a scientist. Well engineer really which is a step above :P.
Dumbledore7
I post all the time

National Flag:
Indonesia
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby #12 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:57 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:
JANKER wrote:If you believe in God, you're not a "scientist", not trendy at all... even if there were scientists who believed in him.

Sorry what does this mean? I believe in God and I'm literally a scientist. Well engineer really which is a step above :P.

Don't tell Sheldon!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby JANKER » Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:03 pm

You're one of a few then... you didn't give in 100% to trends, there are always exceptions. But the God argument is never taken seriously anyway... atheists will pretend to know more about him than believers if brought up so not worth it... I've seen believers ridiculed mostly nowadays, maybe I haven't been the best believer myself at times but I'd have atheists in my defense there. :P
JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby German-American » Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:17 pm

#12 wrote:
"Whites" are the ones who are the most "aggressive" group and the vast majority... ;)

If you want a day for whites, look elsewhere, maybe Asia... ;)

And even though I would like to know - so that I won't accidentally hit on lesbians :

As long as gay people still need to come out of the closet, and thus are categorized, they're not equals ;)

People choose their religion, they choose friends, education, jobs, etc... You don't choose sexuality... It happens...
Only things you can't choose are where you're born and who you like (men or women)...

Oh and of course FC Bayern... FC Bayern chooses you!

I wouldn't say that whites are the most aggressive, there are definitely groups of white people that are very aggressive, yes but not more than any other. It's just that any race can play the "race card" on white people.

I can't tell you how annoying it is, there where a couple times when I was in a debate during class about soemthing with a black guy...and several times he or she would say "you're disagreeing with me because I'm black, you're racist"

Wtf, no I disagree with you bc you don't know shit, not bc of color.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Bayern for life, I just want to see at least one game...thats all I ask
German-American
I post all the time

Location: Grew up in Hillsborough,NJ....Lives in Haymarket, Va....attends WVU
National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:21 pm

this... the race card is the most popular card game.
Having said that I think that in the US there is some degree of racism especially within the Police force.
Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANKER » Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:29 pm

I can't see an European country electing a black president though... maybe in the future. They're good in rights when it comes to showing off... in reality not so much even if that's probably the most democratic country in the world.
JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge