You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

American members

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: American members

Postby German-American » Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:13 am

#12 wrote:Lbgt? I assume it's got something to do with homosexuals? So what?
All men are created equal... Since they're still not treated equally, why not? Don't think it costs anything, does it? ;)
I think some people forget Obama also made some pretty badass decisions...

Gotta agree about Bernie though, he IS old...

Everybody should be treated equally..I agree. But where the fuk is white history month? There is every single race, color, and "orientation" besides for straight white ppl.
We should just do away with all this crap.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Bayern for life, I just want to see at least one game...thats all I ask
German-American
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

Location: Grew up in Hillsborough,NJ....Lives in Haymarket, Va....attends WVU
National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:59 am

exactly...IMO the day of ... means that the group in question is a lesser group... if you know what I mean... Similar to March 8. Women's Day...
WTF? It was to be all yr round... no? not just on that particular date.

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:56 am

ramsej84 wrote:exactly...IMO the day of ... means that the group in question is a lesser group... if you know what I mean... Similar to March 8. Women's Day...

To a certain extent I agree a lot with this, but the truth is these days are still needed to raise awareness because unfortunately all these groups are still heavily discriminated against.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:29 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:exactly...IMO the day of ... means that the group in question is a lesser group... if you know what I mean... Similar to March 8. Women's Day...

To a certain extent I agree a lot with this, but the truth is these days are still needed to raise awareness because unfortunately all these groups are still heavily discriminated against.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think so... gays are all over ... tv programs are dominated by gay presenters & gay guests all the time... Hergin minn widnejja :)
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:11 am

ramsej84 wrote:I don't think so... gays are all over ... tv programs are dominated by gay presenters & gay guests all the time... Hergin minn widnejja

They are more visible, but out in the streets you still hear about people insulting/attacking them all the time. But it's true that gays have become the most recognised minority. It's much worse for Muslims, Arabs, transgender people, etc.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:03 pm

German-American wrote:
#12 wrote:Lbgt? I assume it's got something to do with homosexuals? So what?
All men are created equal... Since they're still not treated equally, why not? Don't think it costs anything, does it? ;)
I think some people forget Obama also made some pretty badass decisions...

Gotta agree about Bernie though, he IS old...

Everybody should be treated equally..I agree. But where the fuk is white history month? There is every single race, color, and "orientation" besides for straight white ppl.
We should just do away with all this crap.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

"Whites" are the ones who are the most "aggressive" group and the vast majority... ;)

If you want a day for whites, look elsewhere, maybe Asia... ;)

And even though I would like to know - so that I won't accidentally hit on lesbians :

As long as gay people still need to come out of the closet, and thus are categorized, they're not equals ;)

People choose their religion, they choose friends, education, jobs, etc... You don't choose sexuality... It happens...
Only things you can't choose are where you're born and who you like (men or women)...

Oh and of course FC Bayern... FC Bayern chooses you!
Thanks for nothing, :pep: !!
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby JANKER » Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:16 pm

Rather than having to do with "rights", it has to do more with breaking moral values, undermining well known orders... as someone said that's racism towards conservatives. It doesn't have to do with "what they do in their own bedroom", it's spreading and it will spread further, like in some schools where children started to be taught that they're not "he/she" but "it" but that's no big deal compared to what will be coming next... it only escalates further.

Homosexual marriage is immoral. Liberals may say, "You can't legislate morality," but the truth is that all laws impose morality. If society thinks stealing or murder is wrong, they impose that moral judgment through laws. All laws legislate morality, it is just a matter of whose morality is being legislated.

Homosexuality, if adopted by all, would cause the eradication of the human race. Immanuel Kant formulated the "principle of universalizability" based on his categorical imperative. Any moral rule should be able to be applied universally. If homosexuality is adopted by all, then no more children would be born and society would disappear.
"Football is very simple." - Kaiser Franck
JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:41 pm

But on what basis is it immoral? To me it does not make sense to apply it universally because, as #12 mentioned, it is not something you choose and so it is impossible to ever be something which everyone does.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANKER » Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:46 pm

Nobody chooses to suffer from a mental illness either... Some people are attracted to relatives, children, animals, trees, robots... if homosexuality doesn't break any other moral rule except "gender morality", it doesn't make it moral.
JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby FCB general » Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:20 pm

You can't stop the decline of standards aka "progress". :lol: :mrgreen: :idea:

Spoiler: show
Poland despite its economic miracle isn't a great society at all. Foreign Western countries and their elites have estimated that it must receive a huge dose of homoliberalism, but the Poles are doing everything opposite and now the buddies[Brussels] are working 24/7 on the punishment for insubordination. :) Of course, they are the worst evil along with Putin and now they are happy to receive threats from EUSSR for being themselves and living their lives at their own home as they want to live. :P

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
FCB general

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby JANKER » Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:36 pm

Long live the paradox-liberal mentality that everything is a two way street like "we could go and live in Turkey in exchange", yeah sure, go ahead.
JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby #12 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:38 pm

"Spreading" is making it sound like an illness... No one who likes women will suddenly start to date men because he's not offended for doing it anymore... Before you had em married to women, both of them being unhappy and maybe even bring children in these disrupted relationships... Living in the shadows... Also, there's people wo like both, aren't there? ;)
Sorry, but it's complete BS to assume all of humanity could suddenly - or gradually - turn gay...

**** Kant, he knew shit ;)
Well, not true, but who says that all of his claims are universal?!
What's with smoking? It's disgusting, it's against nature and it makes people die earlier... Yet I see no comservatives argueing against it... ;)

Years of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby JANKER » Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:54 pm

Teachings with question marks over gender in the educational system isn't gonna help turn more people straight... no, it won't turn all humanity suddenly gay but only one turning gay is a loss.
There are many disrupted relationships not only because of that... and that won't solve any problem, they'll be like "things aren't working well for us, maybe we're gay? [genius lightbulb]: Oh yes, that's it".
The westerners average is say 2 kids... add gay mentality and natality will suffer a huge loss + immigrants that have at least 5+ kids... good luck, self-degrading west.
JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby #12 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:04 pm

So? Earth is far overpopulated anyways... And you JUST said that it's not about humanity for you, but about feeling and remaining superior and being a majority - kinda paradox isn't it? ;)

Also, I agree that feminism, gender mainstreaming, even tolerance is sometimes overdone... But seriously: you either get a boner from a girl/guy or you don't... ;)

Years of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby JANKER » Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:11 pm

It's not a joke... the government started giving every mother a paycheck monthly for having 3+ kids and we're not that rich of a country doing it solely for "prestige"... it's about this crazy liberal mentality that they have to do so... nobody cares what will be tomorrow anymore.
JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge