You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

American members

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: American members

Postby German-American » Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:53 am

#12 wrote:Well, no American is registered... At least last time I checked... So why would Muslims have to? There have been lots of decent Americans that are Muslim, among thise the best boxer of all time if I'm not mistaken (and I din't fancy boxing...)

Yes there have been, but the current situation WHICH IS CLEAR AS DAY IN EUROPE is about to happen in the USA. My Oma lives in Deggendorf Bavaria, a lot of Migrants have been put there unexpectedly. She calls my mom and tells her how everybody wants them gone, theyre not respectful, they leave trash all over the place and they dont know German..or not even willing to learn it.
Do you expect anything different to happen here? The hispanics are mostly the same way in America. There are massive Hispanic gangs in America that are HUGE problems. Im sorry we cant help everybody, at least we need to look after our own first.
Someone wants a better life and decieds America is a place to do it...Im honored, just do it legally and I will have no problem helping you out, as long as you are respectful.

#12 wrote:The rest is not really a problem IMHO... But if you actually need (further) proof of him being racist and you don't see him being racist chances are you're either ine yourself or that you have a tendeny to play down racism or racist remarks...

David Clarke...look him up. He is the Police chief for Milwaukee, he is black, and supports trump. He has several time slammed the people claiming trump as Racist. Just because someone says something against a group of people thats hurts their feeling doesnt make them racist. With these illegals in our country we are fighting a lossing battle with the gangs, so how is it racist if we want to come in Legal?!?! The term racist has come completely out of context recently.

You know what was racism in the US? When the southern states made "colored people" use separate restrooms, water fountains, and buses...that is racist. People need to grow up a little and grow a pair of balls, dont be afraid to stand up for yourself. Avoid fighting, but dont be afraid to bleed

#12 wrote:I also agree on many of Obama's mistakes you mention... But can you -honestly - say you think these things would have gone more smoothly with Trump in charge? Can you honestly say PAST presidents did a better job?

#12 wrote:Do you really think the brokester - who never was successful with anything in his life is gonna do better?

Yea i do think that he would do a better job. He doesnt work in secret way and deceive many people. He is not perfect, but I like people who are upfront..especially leaders.
and how was he never successful in anything? First off he has been successful with his campaign. You need to admit things about Trump, he is EXTREMELY successful in his businesses.

#12 wrote:I mean the guy really says what's on his mind... Just tgat the "right" stuff you refer to usually keeps coming out only after quite a while and being reminded about the wrongness of the first claim fir at least three times... ;)
Nothing wrong with putting America first... But he should also promote American values... Dealing with Putin and the likes of him at the cost of basic human rights? Not cool!

Like I said he isnt perfect. There are things I dont like about him, he isnt a savior, but he can really help the nation out. He is promoting American values, people have lost a sense of what they are.
In regard of Putin, What Obama has done is SOOO WRONG! His airstrikes have been a little successful but at the cost of many civilian lives, yes it its a "war" but they need to be open about that. Also Obama and his crew have made so many weapon deals, and have practically support terrorist organizations indirectly. Maybe he has not pulled the trigger, but he loaded the gun.

#12 wrote:You're right about Guantanamo... But heck, none of the former presidents cared?! You think Trump will?

Its a very gray area...Im not to well informed about it, but something needs to be done, i agree. The prisoners should be kept in America IMHO.
Bayern for life, I just want to see at least one game...thats all I ask
German-American
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

Location: Grew up in Hillsborough,NJ....Lives in Haymarket, Va....attends WVU
National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby German-American » Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:10 am

#12 wrote:You guys have serious issues, really... ;)
(excluding pyrasur here...)
Conspiracy theories, hallucinations, delusions of persecution... I mean really... Hillary wouldn't need some "elites" to be voted... She has been popular for decades... Her electoral campaign is a complete mess though...

She is not liked very much...SHE HAS SO MANY CONNECTION TO THE CORPORATIONS. Looks at her funding...Donald Trump might support his own but he does have support from lobbiest, maybe not giving him money, but hes receiving other things. No matter who you are, if you want to win an election of such caliber, then you need support from the big guys.

#12 wrote:And it's not about Trump being racist, it's about him being a complete **** up... He never achieved anything in his life... He never finished anything... He's only good at ruining stuff... Yes, Hillary is a corrupt whore - but I dare you: name one president in the last 50 years who wasn't!? Actually believing in him making America "great" - "again"? Sorry, we've been over this, ramseij... AfD is a piece of shit that won't help anyone (MAYBE - and just maybe - they catalyze political debate in established parties to make a few neccessary decisions a little faster, yes, but that's about it) - yet you still believe they will... I gotta admit though I have not seen Trump in action as a president yet... But I doubt it'll be any different...
Again: it's not the loudest one who has zhe "solutions" to problems, it's the guy who actually knows something... What exactly has Trump done to make you believe he's right for the job?

With such a large country, we will never have a "good president" in your terms, I know what you mean. But there are better and worse presidents. Obama has been very sneaky with his war stuff, his sanctions have been sky high. he is trying to get involved in evrything which is fricken annoying.(a lot of predients do that) . I just want to have some fricken peace...maybe I should move to Malta, and hang out with Ramsej84 for a couple years. :)

#12 wrote:Also, I don't get how you can say
German-American wrote:Shes a war hungry whore

and say she's worse than Obama who was probably THE most peaceful President of the last 30 years...

Not really, there was reason for some of the wars before, I hate Bush...I think he was a dumb ass, he went way to far with all the wars. He isnt very peaceful...look above at what I wrote.

#12 wrote:Constitution states that all men are created equal... So I only see one of the two candidates not supporting the Constitution... ;)

so why should people be allowed here illegally?

#12 wrote:Everyone stands up for national interest... Even Merkel (influx of young - ideally qualified - labor force might be the single best thing happening to Germany since the Wirtschaftswunder...)...

But there's a difference between
German-American wrote:standing up for your country and protecting its values and nationality

and discriminating against certain(of your own) people... Either he's racist or he's just the dumbest person out there... ;)

Either way, the question would be

Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:Who's the more foolish, the fool, or the fool who follows him?

And I know no one who would vote for that jackass actually... Maybe you should meet other people... :P
Like some other guys from university or something... :P :D

I know people who used to support her, just not anymore. Also know many Bernie supports. I have noticed that the ones who pay more attention to the political world and the news tend to support trump more....just sayin
German-American
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:35 am

Why I get the imoression that Trump is hated by the AfroAmerican comm? AFAIK he never said anything against them.
However I think the Jewish lobby is going to be an imp factor. I believe that they were not on very good terms with Barak

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:16 am

ramsej84 wrote:Why I get the imoression that Trump is hated by the AfroAmerican comm? AFAIK he never said anything against them.

Not in his current campaign maybe... :P

ramsej84 wrote:Us maybe because of the miracle convoy of 15.8.42
But you ,,, I don't think so.. wasn't it the red army who liberated you and in the process and in order to celebrate their victory and your liberation raped all that happened to be in their eye sight (even jewish girls, women and old ladies)?

I think that's a little exaggerated, but yeah...
I am against comparing crimes to each other - but if Germany hadn't inflicted this cruelest of wars upon the USSR, none of this might've happened... War is cruel and brings out the beast in humans...
And well, there still wouldn't have been a victory without the US...

But what I actually meant was another thing: Human rights, freedom, democracy... Those ideas were (partly) born in the US...

German-American wrote:Yes there have been, but the current situation WHICH IS CLEAR AS DAY IN EUROPE is about to happen in the USA. My Oma lives in Deggendorf Bavaria, a lot of Migrants have been put there unexpectedly. She calls my mom and tells her how everybody wants them gone, theyre not respectful, they leave trash all over the place and they dont know German..or not even willing to learn it.

Well, a lot of people, especially the older ones, act like that... Thing is: many Germans were once refugees as well - look at what ramseij said about the red army... And back then we had the same problems... Where there's lots of people, there's trash... And how are they supposed to know German? If they don't want to learn, fine, send them home... That's a minority, however...
I'm all in when it comes to illegal immigration though... Just that I feel what Trump wants goes FAR beyond that...

You know what was racism in the US? When the southern states made "colored people" use separate restrooms, water fountains, and buses...that is racist. People need to grow up a little and grow a pair of balls, dont be afraid to stand up for yourself. Avoid fighting, but dont be afraid to bleed

That wasn't "only" the southern states buddy ;)

Yea i do think that he would do a better job. He doesnt work in secret way and deceive many people. He is not perfect, but I like people who are upfront..especially leaders.
and how was he never successful in anything? First off he has been successful with his campaign. You need to admit things about Trump, he is EXTREMELY successful in his businesses.

You don't think false "facts" are deception?
His campaign is successful, yes, but in opart because the Democrats - and especially Clinton - are **** up so much... :D #-o
AFAIK his business is ruined...

In regard of Putin, What Obama has done is SOOO WRONG! His airstrikes have been a little successful but at the cost of many civilian lives, yes it its a "war" but they need to be open about that. Also Obama and his crew have made so many weapon deals, and have practically support terrorist organizations indirectly. Maybe he has not pulled the trigger, but he loaded the gun.

Still, Putin is violating human rights all over the place - and I think the US should promote those rights and be a good role model...

Its a very gray area...Im not to well informed about it, but something needs to be done, i agree. The prisoners should be kept in America IMHO.

It's more about the torture IMHO=, not where you keep them... ;)

German-American wrote:She is not liked very much...SHE HAS SO MANY CONNECTION TO THE CORPORATIONS. Looks at her funding...Donald Trump might support his own but he does have support from lobbiest, maybe not giving him money, but hes receiving other things. No matter who you are, if you want to win an election of such caliber, then you need support from the big guys.

Agreed... One of the big problems in US policy... But I was aiming at all the illuminati stuff about Trump being only "brought" in to make Hillary win and that kind of stuff... ;)

With such a large country, we will never have a "good president" in your terms, I know what you mean. But there are better and worse presidents. Obama has been very sneaky with his war stuff, his sanctions have been sky high. he is trying to get involved in evrything which is fricken annoying.(a lot of predients do that) . I just want to have some fricken peace...maybe I should move to Malta, and hang out with Ramsej84 for a couple years. :)

He'll tell you there'll be war as well :P (jk ramseij :D)
There will never be real peace everywhere... And I think that Obama would have even more blood on his hands would he keep out of everything...

Not really, there was reason for some of the wars before, I hate Bush...I think he was a dumb ass, he went way to far with all the wars. He isnt very peaceful...look above at what I wrote.

As a matter of fact I think he brought ISIS upon us with the Iraqi shit he pulled...

I know people who used to support her, just not anymore. Also know many Bernie supports. I have noticed that the ones who pay more attention to the political world and the news tend to support trump more....just sayin

I'd say Bernie... Shame he's not gonna be their candidate... :(
Thanks for nothing, :pep: !!
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MaCk0y » Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:16 pm

I don't think Bernie would last one term. He is old and looks fragile.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Papua New Guinea
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby German-American » Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:58 pm

MaCk0y wrote:I don't think Bernie would last one term. He is old and looks fragile.

He looks like he's about to have a heart attack when he's at the podium giving speeches

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
German-American
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby KrampusIsReal » Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:08 pm

well obama just declared June LBGT month! now we've put man on the moon and man in the womans room.

I'm so tired of the PC crap going on in this country, unless you're a liberal then you can be racist towards conservatives.
Mia San Mia!
Deutscher Fußball Bund! WeltMeisters '54 '74 '90 '14
KrampusIsReal
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby KrampusIsReal » Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:10 pm

German-American wrote:
MaCk0y wrote:I don't think Bernie would last one term. He is old and looks fragile.

He looks like he's about to have a heart attack when he's at the podium giving speeches

shoot he gets so riled up with his hand gestures and raising his voice he has a little Il Duce in him
Mia San Mia!
Deutscher Fußball Bund! WeltMeisters '54 '74 '90 '14
KrampusIsReal
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby German-American » Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:19 pm

KrampusIsReal wrote:well obama just declared June LBGT month! now we've put man on the moon and man in the womans room.

I'm so tired of the PC crap going on in this country, unless you're a liberal then you can be racist towards conservatives.

Great...my birth month

German-American
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby #12 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:44 pm

Lbgt? I assume it's got something to do with homosexuals? So what?
All men are created equal... Since they're still not treated equally, why not? Don't think it costs anything, does it? ;)
I think some people forget Obama also made some pretty badass decisions...

Gotta agree about Bernie though, he IS old...

Years of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:47 pm

when do we celebrate the hetero day?

ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:52 pm

Why? Inferiority complex? ;)
Hetero's aren't discriminated against, are they? So... EVERY DAY is hetero day! ;)

You don't have to like it... You don't have to look at it... I don't... But you gotta accept it...

Years of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:07 pm

I think we should consider ourselves lucky that we don't need a hetero day. :)
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:14 pm

the thing that annoys me is that have been doing it ... and we are fed up

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANKER » Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:16 pm

Mentally ill deserve their day, agreed. :P
"Football is very simple." - Kaiser Franck
JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

PreviousNext