You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

American members

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: American members

Postby KrampusIsReal » Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:09 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
#12 wrote:
German-American wrote: I'm so happy when he is gone

Whoever is coming next will only be worse... Trust me...

Obama is a weird politician. He seems to be more popular in Europe than in his own country. I agree 100% though (unless Bernie somehow makes it).

To me Obama is a failure due to his actions in office.

He had a super majority when he came in and still had to bribe his own party to get the ACA (affordable care act) to pass and it has been a train wreck since it has came.

He has open his mouth about racial stuff that he should have just stayed out of. (treyvon martin)

He has disrespected our military numerous times and led to an ambassador to be raped and killed due to his lack of action from the cries for help from them.

He had his 'line in the sand' with Syria and didn't do a damn thing about it.

he never shut down gitmo

he has never taken any blame for his failures, yet has no problem blaming the republicans or bush for them.

his ACA has made many people have to get second jobs because employers are cutting hours. so more people are working but less paying jobs

his constant back door politics through executive action is getting old. He has been the best gun salesman in the history of the USA with his attempts to ban firearms.

now Hillary is just a crook, she was fired by a law firm during watergate for lying and trying to plant evidence, she's paid for by wall street, she moved to NY to become a senator, she has shown she cant be trusted with the email server issue and pleading the 5th on everything asked.

is Trump perfect? HELL NO, however he is someone that is not scared to say whats on his mind (right or wrong) he wants to protect the boarders of the United States. Just look at the anti trump rallies in New mexico where 90% of the protesters were mexican and illegal flying the MEXICAN flag. Anyone like myself or my mom and my wife who have gone through the process of becoming an American should be so pissed off about the Amnesty that Obama and Hillary are wanting. it's not fair for us who have spent thousands and went through the legal process to just hand citizenship to those who are here illegally. He wants to get rid of the automatic citizenship rule. If you're here illegally and you give birth to a child your kid doesn't automatically get their citizenship.

the thing about trump is that he has shown over his career to be a deal maker, someone that will go over and try to get a deal done rather than the gridlock we have now and will have with Hillary.

Honestly believe Trump is the best option right now, he cares about Americans and americans first. Sorry about the central americans that are here illegally but they don't deserve the same life that we have that we have to work for and pay taxes for.

take care of your house first before you take care of someone else.

I love the anti trump folks:
1. He's racist - really? show me where he's been flat out racist
2. he's building a wall and making mexico pay for it. - well he's gonna take the money we give to mexico on aid and use it to build a wall thus making them pay for it.
3. he's gonna make muslims register- well anyone that comes to this country legally has to register anyway and that doesn't matter if you're German, English or from a muslim country.
4. He hates mexicans- LOL he does not, his business is built by latino workers, he doesn't like illegal aliens using out system

as for illegals using our system, just last week I was at the store and this latino dude had $400 worth of crap, mostly junk food, soda, chips and just crap. pulled out his EBT (food stamp card which is for the less fortunate) and he didn't speak any english and had to have someone show him how to use it. the worst part (I counted the money) is that he had 7 $100 dollar bills to get to the card. He was mad he had to use that money to pay for his beer and bug spray. I doubt that he was here legally and why in the hell is he getting food stamps when he has all that cash??!?!?

this country is so backwards
Mia San Mia!
Deutscher Fußball Bund! WeltMeisters '54 '74 '90 '14
KrampusIsReal
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:23 pm

Well, no American is registered... At least last time I checked... So why would Muslims have to? There have been lots of decent Americans that are Muslim, among thise the best boxer of all time if I'm not mistaken (and I din't fancy boxing...)
The rest is not really a problem IMHO... But if you actually need (further) proof of him being racist and you don't see him being racist chances are you're either ine yourself or that you have a tendeny to play down racism or racist remarks...

I also agree on many of Obama's mistakes you mention... But can you -honestly - say you think these things would have gone more smoothly with Trump in charge? Can you honestly say PAST presidents did a better job? Do you really think the brokester - who never was successful with anything in his life is gonna do better?
I mean the guy really says what's on his mind... Just tgat the "right" stuff you refer to usually keeps coming out only after quite a while and being reminded about the wrongness of the first claim fir at least three times... ;)
Nothing wrong with putting America first... But he should also promote American values... Dealing with Putin and the likes of him at the cost of basic human rights? Not cool!

You're right about Guantanamo... But heck, none of the former presidents cared?! You think Trump will?

None of them have a conscience... But the criminal energy they bring to this office still differs IMHO... Trump doesn't even consider fraud and bribery to be crimes it seems...
And as FCBM said it: North Korean approval says it all...
Cause you can hate your press and media any wayyou want - there's no denying North Korea is a rogue nation...
Thanks for nothing, :pep: !!
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby JANKER » Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:15 pm

"Football is very simple." - Kaiser Franck
JANKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby KrampusIsReal » Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:09 pm

#12 wrote:Well, no American is registered... At least last time I checked... So why would Muslims have to? There have been lots of decent Americans that are Muslim, among thise the best boxer of all time if I'm not mistaken (and I din't fancy boxing...)
The rest is not really a problem IMHO... But if you actually need (further) proof of him being racist and you don't see him being racist chances are you're either ine yourself or that you have a tendeny to play down racism or racist remarks...

I also agree on many of Obama's mistakes you mention... But can you -honestly - say you think these things would have gone more smoothly with Trump in charge? Can you honestly say PAST presidents did a better job? Do you really think the brokester - who never was successful with anything in his life is gonna do better?
I mean the guy really says what's on his mind... Just tgat the "right" stuff you refer to usually keeps coming out only after quite a while and being reminded about the wrongness of the first claim fir at least three times... ;)
Nothing wrong with putting America first... But he should also promote American values... Dealing with Putin and the likes of him at the cost of basic human rights? Not cool!

You're right about Guantanamo... But heck, none of the former presidents cared?! You think Trump will?

None of them have a conscience... But the criminal energy they bring to this office still differs IMHO... Trump doesn't even consider fraud and bribery to be crimes it seems...
And as FCBM said it: North Korean approval says it all...
Cause you can hate your press and media any wayyou want - there's no denying North Korea is a rogue nation...

he was saying incoming immigrants not Americans now. And believe it or not with our social security number we are registered.
Mia San Mia!
Deutscher Fußball Bund! WeltMeisters '54 '74 '90 '14
KrampusIsReal
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby German-American » Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:15 pm

#12 wrote:Doesn't make him any more capable... ;)

@ramseij:
I don't feel unsafe... Fear is always used by those kind of people... I wonder why you would be scared though... At least LePen has somewhat of a case... Petry doesn't...

Look at the people who are at Hilary rallies. You very rarely see an American flag. The actual Americans, look at the pics...you'll see what I mean.

I'm not saying trump is a miracle worker or a fantastic guy...they're all shady in their own ways. But I would pick trump any day over the other candidates.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Bayern for life, I just want to see at least one game...thats all I ask
German-American
I post all the time

Location: Grew up in Hillsborough,NJ....Lives in Haymarket, Va....attends WVU
National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby JANKER » Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:18 pm

"Football is very simple." - Kaiser Franck
JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby pyrasur » Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:31 pm

What a joke this election is. I don't even give a **** anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:40 pm

pyrasur wrote:What a joke this election is. I don't even give a **** anymore.

the end is nigh !

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Dumbledore7 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:54 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
pyrasur wrote:What a joke this election is. I don't even give a **** anymore.

the end is nigh !

Pardon my ignorance (been doing too much engineering that my connection to the outside world is shut off) but what happened?
Dumbledore7
I post all the time

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:31 pm

Trump vs Clinton :-?

ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Dumbledore7 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:36 pm

Oh right. Thought it was a specific event lol.
Dumbledore7
I post all the time

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby #12 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:38 pm

KrampusIsReal wrote:he was saying incoming immigrants not Americans now. And believe it or not with our social security number we are registered.

I know - and so are Muslims which is why it would be a special treatment... And I know that every immigrant is registered - which is fine IMHO/by me... But the moment you judge someone simply by religion I think it's not freedom anymore... ;)

German-American wrote:Look at the people who are at Hilary rallies. You very rarely see an American flag. The actual Americans, look at the pics...you'll see what I mean.

I'm not saying trump is a miracle worker or a fantastic guy...they're all shady in their own ways. But I would pick trump any day over the other candidates.

Believe it or not... I love your country... I love your flag and your national anthem... And I love your culture... But the number of flags shown in electoral campaign events is in no way relevant... ;)

And I can see someone not liking Hillary... But picking Trump over Bernie - would he have a shot at becoming the candidate of the Democrats - that I cannot understand... I mean I know die hard GOP supporters (and they're actually friends... ;) ) who think Trump is a joke and wouldn't vote for him for their lives...

Years of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:40 pm

sorry but I could not resist ... :lol: "your culture" which one?

:lol:
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:52 pm

ramsej84 wrote:sorry but I could not resist ... :lol: "your culture" which one?

That's exactly why I wrote it... ;)

I consider sports and lifestyle a culture...

And even though the USA are a relatively young country they still have a lot of history - something defining culture as well, IMHO (obviously... ;) )

And last but not least they're partly responsible for the fact that you and I - even though you might think differently :P ;) - are free men!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:43 pm

:lol:
Us maybe because of the miracle convoy of 15.8.42
But you ,,, I don't think so.. wasn't it the red army who liberated you and in the process and in order to celebrate their victory and your liberation raped all that happened to be in their eye sight (even jewish girls, women and old ladies)?
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge