You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

American members

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: American members

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:28 am

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby RAJBAYERN » Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:08 am

pyrasur wrote: I appreciate you guys including Americans in this.

Why US people call themselves "AMERICA", when america refers to a continent and do not a country in particular....

No country of America (from Mexico to Argentina) call or refer to the US people as "AMERICANS", and they have a nickname to all of you in USA, they call you "gringos"... :lol:
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby PunkCapitalist » Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:28 am

RAJBAYERN wrote:

Why US people call themselves "AMERICA", when america refers to a continent and do not a country in particular....

No country of America (from Mexico to Argentina) call or refer to the US people as "AMERICANS", and they have a nickname to all of you in USA, they call you "gringos"...

We do call them americanos or norteamericanos, gringos occasionally :-/

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby pyrasur » Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:42 am

RAJBAYERN wrote:

No country of America (from Mexico to Argentina) call or refer to the US people as "AMERICANS", and they have a nickname to all of you in USA, they call you "gringos"... :lol:

I can call my own country whatever the FUKC I want.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby RAJBAYERN » Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:04 am

PunkCapitalist wrote:
RAJBAYERN wrote:

No country of America (from Mexico to Argentina) call or refer to the US people as "AMERICANS", and they have a nickname to all of you in USA, they call you "gringos"...

We do call them americanos or norteamericanos, gringos occasionally :-/

In Panamá, generally we call them gringos. But the correct name for them in latin is Estadounidenses.

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby RAJBAYERN » Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:05 am

pyrasur wrote:
I can call my own country whatever the FUKC I want.

Yes you can!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

National Flag:
India

Postby German-American » Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:34 am

RAJBAYERN wrote:

The name of the country is United States of America....what else would we call ourselves? Unitedians?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Bayern for life, I just want to see at least one game...thats all I ask
German-American
I post all the time

Location: Grew up in Hillsborough,NJ....Lives in Haymarket, Va....attends WVU
National Flag:
United States of America

Postby DerKaiser » Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:41 am

If i had a dollar for every girl that found me unattractive, they would eventually find me attractive.
DerKaiser
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby DerKaiser » Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:22 am

Here is the story of a simple farmer. He doesn't have much land. .. and has no money for more, but he wants to start raising cattle. He goes to the government, hat in hand, and asks if he can, instead of buying land, pay a small fee to use it to graze his cattle on. .. after all, it won't interfere with any other users of that land. The government says yes, and the man prospers. He has children who inherit his business, and they have children of their own. One day, one of those grandkids (now a man ) stands in the window of his huge house looking out over his nice new truck, wearing his beautiful hand tooled boots and cradling one of his many (constitutionally protected) firearms in his rough all American hands (all of which was made possible because the government allowed his family to farm on land they don't own) and says to himself "why should I be paying the government? My family had been here going on a hundred years... this is my land. There are creeks up there I could dam (never mind that the town down the hill pays to use that water to drink. .. they should pay him) there are trees that I could log (never mind that others pay for access to log those trees. .. they should pay him) and deer to shoot (hunters could pay him) and not to mention minerals to mine ( same story)... and that evil government thinks they have the RIGHT to benefit from HIS land. .. why he will kill any evil government worker who tries to come and take what is his!
If i had a dollar for every girl that found me unattractive, they would eventually find me attractive.
DerKaiser
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MaCk0y » Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:40 pm

German-American wrote:
RAJBAYERN wrote:

The name of the country is United States of America....what else would we call ourselves? Unitedians?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

USA'n like u sayin'. I am a USA'n sounds better.:)
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Papua New Guinea

Postby PunkCapitalist » Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:47 pm

DerKaiser wrote:Here is the story of a simple farmer. He doesn't have much land. .. and has no money for more, but he wants to start raising cattle. He goes to the government, hat in hand, and asks if he can, instead of buying land, pay a small fee to use it to graze his cattle on. .. after all, it won't interfere with any other users of that land. The government says yes, and the man prospers. He has children who inherit his business, and they have children of their own. One day, one of those grandkids (now a man ) stands in the window of his huge house looking out over his nice new truck, wearing his beautiful hand tooled boots and cradling one of his many (constitutionally protected) firearms in his rough all American hands (all of which was made possible because the government allowed his family to farm on land they don't own) and says to himself "why should I be paying the government? My family had been here going on a hundred years... this is my land. There are creeks up there I could dam (never mind that the town down the hill pays to use that water to drink. .. they should pay him) there are trees that I could log (never mind that others pay for access to log those trees. .. they should pay him) and deer to shoot (hunters could pay him) and not to mention minerals to mine ( same story)... and that evil government thinks they have the RIGHT to benefit from HIS land. .. why he will kill any evil government worker who tries to come and take what is his!

Communist BS. And why is the government owner of the land anyway?

PunkCapitalist
I'm a post king!

Postby #12 » Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:33 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:Communist BS. And why is the government owner of the land anyway?

Well, then, why should "the government" (actually, it's the state, as the government is replaceable... ;) ) own anything? ;)

Also, you're a little fast and loose with the word "communist"... Thing is: IMHO he should reimbuse the state or the state should take what's his by force... Just an idiot IMHO... ;) Nithing more...
Thanks for nothing, :pep: !!
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby pyrasur » Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:42 pm

The government is slow and inefficient. Corruption and cronyism that has entrenched itself at every level, and it is disgusting to see the government relentlessly gain more mass and oppress more people. I fail to understand how in this day and age seeing the advances private companies like Apple are capable of making on their own, anyone thinks the government is a more efficient manager of resources.

I am not sympathetic to whatever claim the government is making. Then again, this Bundy "the people shall own the land" is dumb too. Just sell it to one person and be done with it.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby DerKaiser » Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:57 pm

Rednecks are being used as pawns by the wealthy inorder to privatize all land, so the richies can swoop down and buy it all. Rednecks think they will get it themselves and are just utter fools.

and for the fool here uttering words like communism cause your masters taught you to, since when should a government not possess wealth in the form of property and what about National Parks.

You are form fed corn starched lies so much you no longer take the time to read, wait its time... increase your medication
DerKaiser
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby DerKaiser » Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:59 pm

DerKaiser
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge