You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

American members

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: American members

Postby #12 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:19 am

Like who?
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:36 am

#12 wrote:Like who?
The antifa beings...

IMO the extremists on the other side are the result of the leftists... people have had enough.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:46 am

No buddy... It’s not eggs and chickens... And extremism in whichever way is inexcusable, which is what you’re trying to do... Conservatives, right-leaning centrists, all of that is fine... Same goes for the other way... Violence and contempt for mankind - no!

And on another note: I don’t think they’re all on drugs... Or even most of them (which then would also be a kind of excuse!) - they’re just very deranged... They‘re not idealists, they’re the same kind of idiots...

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:47 am

Watch: Youths shove police sergeant outside Junior College
Student council election celebrations turn violent [source]

in Malta .... look what the leftists are made of...

I am going ot I know...
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:41 pm

Notwithstanding the inexistence of a liberal/conservative divide in Malta, especially at student politics level (probably more than 90% of students at that age are liberal), the attack on police has nothing to do with political beliefs and probably more to do with an immature reaction by 16-18 year olds when told to stop making noise/partying.

The bandanas, flares, and so on happen every year, when usually it is the Christian Democrat organisation celebrating.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby harry-muc » Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:45 pm

somewhat funny...ramsej talks crap ---> america usa makes a detailed response ---> ramsej ignores it and posts the next stupid rt article. if i wouldnt know better, i would think he is a russian troll bot. :-k :mrgreen:
harry-muc
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:27 pm

I don't care about Trump or what he did or does in his private life...
Plus I learned that one has to listen to the message and not the messenger.

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:35 pm

Well then please stop complaining about tax evaders and other criminals in general politics... Cause that’s what they do in their private life...

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:50 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Notwithstanding the inexistence of a liberal/conservative divide in Malta, especially at student politics level (probably more than 90% of students at that age are liberal), the attack on police has nothing to do with political beliefs and probably more to do with an immature reaction by 16-18 year olds when told to stop making noise/partying.

The bandanas, flares, and so on happen every year, when usually it is the Christian Democrat organisation celebrating.
For the sake of Malta's future I just hope that the mob was not entirely formed by JC students. From the chants I can tell that they had infiltrations... (those stadium chants)
Otherwise this confirms that the majority of Labour Party supporters are the low ppl and the hamalli... they never change.

The Police injured is a female.

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:17 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:Notwithstanding the inexistence of a liberal/conservative divide in Malta, especially at student politics level (probably more than 90% of students at that age are liberal), the attack on police has nothing to do with political beliefs and probably more to do with an immature reaction by 16-18 year olds when told to stop making noise/partying.

For the sake of Malta's future I just hope that the mob was not entirely formed by JC students. From the chants I can tell that they had infiltrations... (those stadium chants)
Otherwise this confirms that the majority of Labour Party supporters are the low ppl and the hamalli... they never change.

The Police injured is a female.

I did not watch the videos but what I can tell you is that I know for a fact that, no matter how much they deny it, Pulse's executive (and by extension, the people they choose to run on their behalf in the various educational institutions) have very close ties to the Labour Party. I know a few who either form or formed part of their executive or have contested on their ticket at university who regularly appear on One TV or frequent party headquarters or have relatives who have been appointed to prominent positions by the government. I also know for a fact, because they are friends with me on facebook, that the president of the Labour Party's youth wing and a Labour local councillor were there celebrating with them yesterday.

Tbh I don't really know about SDM but I would assume it's the same thing, just with the Nationalist Party instead. I know most of them are diehard PN supporters. I honestly don't think they are any better than the students referred to in that article. Luckily for me the post-secondary institution I attended did not have this SDM/Pulse crap, and throughout my 5 years at the University I have done my best to avoid any encounters with either organisation, except for the necessary interactions with the student council (always made up of SDM people) during my time with my own (non-political) student organisation.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Previous

Return to The Lounge