You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

American members

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: American members

Postby America USA » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:20 am

As a left leaning centrist, the Increasingly Conservative nature of the Supreme Court is worrying me.

Gorsuch, Alito, Thomas, Roberts and Kennedy too at times. That’s the 5-4 majority right there. Plus Ginsburg and Breyer are getting old too, so I’m afraid this Doofus-in-chief might make one more appointment during his term and that might well screw up the bipartisan balance of the SCOTUS for quite some time.

I hope and pray that Robert Mueller can save this nation (and the planet too!) from the toxic asshole who we have in the White House! [-o<
America USA
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:45 am

When you say conservative what do you mean? Are they maybe pro life or in favour family values? Or maybe they are not politically correct and call what is white as white and what is black as black?

I may be going off topic here but the World saving Nation has massacred millions of unborn humans.

To add that to the millions they massacred in Japan makes the USA as the most evil nation ever...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:03 am

America USA wrote:As a left leaning centrist, the Increasingly Conservative nature of the Supreme Court is worrying me.

Gorsuch, Alito, Thomas, Roberts and Kennedy too at times. That’s the 5-4 majority right there. Plus Ginsburg and Breyer are getting old too, so I’m afraid this Doofus-in-chief might make one more appointment during his term and that might well screw up the bipartisan balance of the SCOTUS for quite some time.

I hope and pray that Robert Mueller can save this nation (and the planet too!) from the toxic asshole who we have in the White House! [-o<

I don't follow too much but I read the Democrats had a surprisingly big night in some local elections a year after the election? Maybe the tide is turning again.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:21 pm

How low can they go...
https://twitter.com/RT_com/status/928731441453613056

ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:00 pm

What's low about that? It's a creative form of peaceful protest. Better than the violence/damage we saw in January.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:08 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:What's low about that? It's a creative form of peaceful protest. Better than the violence/damage we saw in January.

but it so idiotic,,,
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby America USA » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:35 pm

ramsej84 wrote:When you say conservative what do you mean? Are they maybe pro life or in favour family values? Or maybe they are not politically correct and call what is white as white and what is black as black?

I may be going off topic here but the World saving Nation has massacred millions of unborn humans.

To add that to the millions they massacred in Japan makes the USA as the most evil nation ever...

I am not going to argue with you about the “massacre of unborns” or the nuclear bombings because that was in no way the contention of my post.

As for your first paragraph. Conservative as in more corporate worship, more Citizens United and McCutcheon type rulings and more ludicrous policies that perpetuate systemic racism would be deemed constitutional.

And lol at Conservatives being for “Family Values” they elected a pervert as their leader who brags about grabbing Women’s privates just so because he can and get away with it because in his own words “he is famous.” They elected this narcissist who cheated on all of his previous wives and had married THREE times. Or the Conservative Sarah Palin whose own daughter kept campaigning about “abstinence-only” sex education and made lots of money from it and in reality she’s had two kids herself, OUT OF WEDLOCK AND WITH POSSIBLY TWO DIFFERENT MEN. Family values my ass! And don’t get me started on “political correctness” from the right.

Go and see majority of social media platforms where it is being discussed that Trump has not paid has taxes, or that how he routinely dog whistles white supremacists, or that how much of a hypocrite he is regarding golf and see all the “pro first amendment, anti-political correctness” right wing nut jobs there whining and bitching in the comments about how their leader Trump is being slighted and how much it hurts them!

Lastly a quick word about these pro-life twats. They are all for life when it is inside the woman’s body but once the child is born these same pro-life assholes then do everything in their power to make the child’s life miserable and deny them education, jobs and health care. If you’re rich you can do with the pro/life stance because you can give your children resources and opportunities for their future, but this pro-life crap almost always targets the economically weaker sections and then pushes the same kids into crime and drugs when they grow up. If you don’t believe me look up the republican policies and the stats on the internet, Google is your friend.

FCBayernMunchen wrote:I don't follow too much but I read the Democrats had a surprisingly big night in some local elections a year after the election? Maybe the tide is turning again.

This is all good, but Congresional/local elections have no bearing on the nature of the SCOTUS, that is something that is in the hands of the President and that election was unfortunately won by the Conman named Trump last year. My post addressed my concerns over the possibility that Trump could very well elect another Gorsuch type conservative in his term and that would be very bad for the bipartisan nature of the SCOTUS and the country at large.

P.S. Why Neil Gorsuch is a bad person? Look up his horrifying dissent in TransAm Trucking vs Department of Labor. He was the only judge on the court morally bankrupt enough to let a man freeze to death in the cold just so he could uphold Corporate interests. That is the type of person Trump and the Republicans have appointed as the Judge!
America USA
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:47 pm

Oh yeah, I know that. Didn't mean it in relation to your post, but more of a sort of "at least it looks like the tide is turning away from what led to Trump's election."

The same seems to be true in the UK
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:26 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Oh yeah, I know that. Didn't mean it in relation to your post, but more of a sort of "at least it looks like the tide is turning away from what led to Trump's election."

but surely not in the rest of Europe...
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:17 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:Oh yeah, I know that. Didn't mean it in relation to your post, but more of a sort of "at least it looks like the tide is turning away from what led to Trump's election."

Maybe it's a case of you have to experience it to change your mind. ;)
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MaCk0y » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:27 pm

Man at heart of Clinton 'dirt' claim disappears [source]
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:51 pm

MaCk0y wrote:
Man at heart of Clinton &#39;dirt&#39; claim disappears [source]
Can't read it all , what is this about?

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:53 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:

I will always run against the tide no matter what...
I will always be on the right on such matters and to the left on others...
Pro environment
Pro life

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

American members

Postby #12 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:09 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:

Or maybe it’s a case of many people being too dumb to understand
I mean the very people accusing others of being "indoctrinated" and "propaganda-victims" are the ones now still defending a "president" that did nothing for them and has essentially achieved NOTHING he promised during his campaign...
These people don’t realize that they focus on MINOR problems - that are, don’t get me wrong, very real - but some things are irreversible - and none of their business...
The German SC yesterday decided, that a "third gender" should be recognized in birth certificates already. I think that’s dumb, too... But ultimately, it’s none of my business... Yes, that is a case of too much pc, but I‘m not gonna advocate an attitude leading to everybody(including me) having less rights in the end because of it...

FCBayernMunchen wrote:What's low about that? It's a creative form of peaceful protest. Better than the violence/damage we saw in January.

To ramsej, anyone with a different political attitude seems to be „low“ these days
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:22 pm

#12 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen"]Oh yeah, I know that. Didn't mean it in relation to your post, but more of a sort of "at least it looks like the tide is turning away from what led to Trump's election."

Or maybe it’s a case of many people being too dumb to understand
I mean the very people accusing others of being "indoctrinated" and "propaganda-victims" are the ones now still defending a "president" that did nothing for them and has essentially achieved NOTHING he promised during his campaign...
These people don’t realize that they focus on MINOR problems - that are, don’t get me wrong, very real - but some things are irreversible - and none of their business...
The German SC yesterday decided, that a "third gender" should be recognized in birth certificates already. I think that’s dumb, too... But ultimately, it’s none of my business... Yes, that is a case of too much pc, but I‘m not gonna advocate an attitude leading to everybody(including me) having less rights in the end because of it...

[quote="FCBayernMunchen wrote:What's low about that? It's a creative form of peaceful protest. Better than the violence/damage we saw in January.

To ramsej, anyone with a different political attitude seems to be „low“ these days [/quote]Especially those on drugs

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge