You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

American members

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: American members

Postby German-American » Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:28 pm

harry-muc wrote:
German-American wrote:A lot of these guns which are in crimes are bough illegally, I have a bunch of guns myself and its not fair for people like me to have restrictions with guns b/c of the small amount of gun related crimes. If you look at England, when they banned guns there was still guns crimes, it did dramatically decrees, but knife crimes went through the roof. Apparently it happens every 4 minutes in the UK(source listed below). I would much rather have a gun for protection than a knife, especially if I was a female(simply b/c it would be hard to defend myself, if I was a female, against a strong man).
If a thug wants to hurt or kill people he/she will do so one way or another. Guns have a lot of good purposes, sport, hunting, protection, collection, and so on. To put it in more of a prospective for football fans, if some person who doesn't really like football said in order to stop racism in football we can't have the world cup because it would lessen the mixing of different cultures....or so on.

Guns were clearly mentioned in the constitution for a very specific reason, lets not try to banish them to much :D

Not to mention that when ever legislation gets passed it seems to accumulate into more laws of the same nature getting stricter as time goes on.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... lling.html

its a difference if most people have a gun at hand, or you have to get one illegal under some difficulties. shooting is no sport, you dont need to hunt, nowadays you can go to a supermarket to get your meet (or even better: dont eat it) and if you just like hunting animals then use your hands, then it would at least be an accomplishment.
im 36, i live in a city with 1,5 million people and i often hang around the "darker" places...i was never being threatened with a knife or a gun. coincidence?

Are you kidding me?! Saying you don't need to hunt is pathetic, we have traditions in America, freedoms which built this country and people try to change it all the time. People aren't asking you to hunt, but it's not fair to say that someone else can't when you don't like it. Living in the city and living in the country is a completely different senario.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Bayern for life, I just want to see at least one game...thats all I ask
German-American
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

Location: Grew up in Hillsborough,NJ....Lives in Haymarket, Va....attends WVU
National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby German-American » Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:36 pm

harry-muc wrote:

shooting is no sport

That's so ignorant, maybe not to you, but to me it is. Look at the olympics...it is there.

German-American
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby pyrasur » Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:53 pm

There will always be people to tell other people how to live. Life's third certainty.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:16 pm

German-American wrote:
harry-muc wrote:

shooting is no sport

That's so ignorant, maybe not to you, but to me it is. Look at the olympics...it is there.

You should have come here last April... We had a referendum called to stop Spring hunting after a big petition... Here the hunting lobby is very strong and hijack both political parties. They ended up winning the referendum and thus enabled them to go hunting for 24 days. However the season was closed because of illegalities done by these idiots(killing protected birds) Now tomorrow starts again...let us see how they behave.
For the record I ve voted to end their killer spree...
Later on I post something here which involves both Hunters and the Church:-?

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby German-American » Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:22 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
German-American wrote:
harry-muc wrote:

shooting is no sport

You should have come here last April... We had a referendum called to stop Spring hunting after a big petition... Here the hunting lobby is very strong and hijack both political parties. They ended up winning the referendum and thus enabled them to go hunting for 24 days. However the season was closed because of illegalities done by these idiots(killing protected birds) Now tomorrow starts again...let us see how they behave.
For the record I ve voted to end their killer spree...
Later on I post something here which involves both Hunters and the Church:-?

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2

People who hunt illegally should be punished, I am totally fine with that. Just like people who abuse guns, they need to be taken care of...maybe have a hunting suspension..which does happen a lot (game wardens are usually very strict). Not fair for the majority of hunters who follow laws tho

German-American
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Korab » Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:39 pm

nm462272 wrote:
pyrasur wrote:Always those who feign morality turn out the worst. That's why no young boy should fully trust a Catholic priest.

Woah woah woah... even though it's okay to use hatespeach towards gays, it's NOT okay to be critical in any way of the almighty catholic church :roll:

To who your post was addressed? If me, I did not defend catholic or any other church, why you think it hurts me at all that you guys mentioned gays in the church of whatever denomination? They are as good as any other groups. But if you are so particularly focused on catholic church here is some reading for you http://www.vanityfair.com/culture/2013/ ... ch-vatican.
You should be proud that those good people are everywhere. And give me a break with propaganda cliches like "hate speech"
Korab
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby OhioFan » Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:46 pm

How about we change the name of this topic from "American Members" to "Rag and Argue Here About Anything You Want"? :shock:
Götterdämmerung
OhioFan
2015/16 Prediction Game Winner
2015/16 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Firefox1234 » Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:48 pm

Should we set up a poll for the title of this thread?

Any ideas?
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Fernando_Bayern_BR » Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:49 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:Should we set up a poll for the title of this thread?

Any ideas?

How about: "Do you want some Freedom ?!?"

:D
Ich geb mein Herz für dich... Für Bayern lebe ich... Ich lass dich nie im Stich !
Fernando_Bayern_BR
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Brazil

Postby nm462272 » Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:59 pm

Korab wrote:
nm462272 wrote:
pyrasur wrote:Always those who feign morality turn out the worst. That's why no young boy should fully trust a Catholic priest.

Woah woah woah... even though it's okay to use hatespeach towards gays, it's NOT okay to be critical in any way of the almighty catholic church :roll:

To who your post was addressed? If me, I did not defend catholic or any other church, why you think it hurts me at all that you guys mentioned gays in the church of whatever denomination? They are as good as any other groups. But if you are so particularly focused on catholic church here is some reading for you http://www.vanityfair.com/culture/2013/ ... ch-vatican.
You should be proud that those good people are everywhere. And give me a break with propaganda cliches like "hate speech"

Uh... it was addressed to Pyrasur, who was quoted...

gay people =/= pedophiles... as there are also straight pedophiles

also, the word "fag" is considered hate speech
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:39 pm

Korab wrote:
nm462272 wrote:

Feast of St.Julians...protector of hunters :shock: what a shameful act [-X [source]
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MillaMjau » Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:12 pm

Image Image
Das Runde muss ins Eckige!
MillaMjau
I post all the time

National Flag:
Finland

Postby JANKER » Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:37 pm

I'm homophobic... I need help. :P
"Football is very simple." - Kaiser Franck
JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby nm462272 » Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:26 am

JANKER wrote:I'm homophobic... I need help. :P

oh how right you are
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby harry-muc » Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:00 pm

German-American wrote:
harry-muc wrote:

shooting is no sport

thats not ignorant, thats my opinion...i dont consider anything as sport where you dont have to sweat (billiard, bowling, dart, racing...).

German-American wrote:Are you kidding me?! Saying you don't need to hunt is pathetic, we have traditions in America, freedoms which built this country and people try to change it all the time. People aren't asking you to hunt, but it's not fair to say that someone else can't when you don't like it. Living in the city and living in the country is a completely different senario.

cmon, always this tradition argument...it was tradition to live in caves and worship the sun god. :wink: the japanese say the same about the whale massacres, the spanish about the bull fights and some africans about the mutiliation of vaginas.
i wont stop you from hunting, but can you guaranty to instantly kill with your first shot?
harry-muc
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge