You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

American members

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: American members

Postby JANKER » Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:48 pm

Really, I don't give shit about anything anymore... let it be however your superpowers want, I have no say anyway.
"Football is very simple." - Kaiser Franck
JANKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby pyrasur » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:00 pm

The Romans and the Greeks were flaming homos on their way to hegemony. Even Muslim countries are not exempt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby JANKER » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:12 pm

JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby harry-muc » Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:38 pm

whatever, i rather live in a free society "that is doomed to fall", than in a shithole like nigeria (just an example), where gays are beaten up (or worse) in the streets.
harry-muc
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:41 pm

harry-muc wrote:whatever, i rather live in a free society "that is doomed to fall", than in a shithole like nigeria (just an example), where gays are beaten up (or worse) in the streets.

hey nobody that gays should be beaten up or arrested or hanged as is common use in certain parts of the world
But ... their lobby shall stop ... they already have what they wanted so now they shall stop preaching their way of life.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:48 pm

ramsej84 wrote:But ... their lobby shall stop ... they already have what they wanted so now they shall stop preaching their way of life.

Not just their lobby, but every single (financed) lobby which comes from one well-known center and interferes where it doesn't belong. Simple as that.

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby harry-muc » Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:22 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
harry-muc wrote:whatever, i rather live in a free society "that is doomed to fall", than in a shithole like nigeria (just an example), where gays are beaten up (or worse) in the streets.

hey nobody that gays should be beaten up or arrested or hanged as is common use in certain parts of the world
But ... their lobby shall stop ... they already have what they wanted so now they shall stop preaching their way of life.

what lobby? and what do they want? world domination? why create imaginary problems?
harry-muc
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:36 pm

or what they do in Chicago (I think...)

this in Malta...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANKER » Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:57 pm

Enjoy your gays... all yours.

pyrasur wrote:The Romans and the Greeks were flaming homos on their way to hegemony. Even Muslim countries are not exempt.

Roman Empire had rulers who had set their own city on fire, just saying... Rulers who thought that they were made of glass. :lol:
JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby FCB general » Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:03 pm

Some idiots of them put the rainbow in front of one Croatian diocese or church institution. What's the best, they also TRIED something to quote from Bible, but failed because they didn't know how the quote goes. :lol: That was double fail when every single believer knows that rainbow is a symbol of connection between God and a man/woman and certainly not symbol of wiskas perversions. So, if swastika associates on nazism, then I guess stolen rainbow is no doubt an association of God and His children. But some children obviously have strayed in the blurred waters. Can't hate them, but feel sorry for them. But problem starts when you feel sorry for them, some of them eventually get angry and crazy.
Normal guys are aware of their life situation and they live their lives great, accepting all consequences and prices while everyone accept their choice and yet those creatures on streets without any cultural and civilized manners provoke only huge disappointment, anger, disgust, etc. depending of where is happening and in what kind of mood are people.

People in Split, Dalmatian region where people are very temperamental, after first violent parade of disgrace figured out how to deal with those situations. They organize their events and they close all restaurants and cafes in those streets where they march. Some people said, on the same way when Italian fascists entered the city during the 40's as a sign of resistance. There are ways to prevent something, but problems may become bad if the government dares to act without any permission of people, most in terms of laws and especially public institution such as school.

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby pyrasur » Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:01 pm

Always those who feign morality turn out the worst. That's why no young boy should fully trust a Catholic priest.
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Korab » Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:20 pm

pyrasur wrote:Always those who feign morality turn out the worst. That's why no young boy should fully trust a Catholic priest.

Ha,Ha, so priest gay is not good? Despite being gay? What about pastors, shamans ........
Korab
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby nm462272 » Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:42 pm

pyrasur wrote:Always those who feign morality turn out the worst. That's why no young boy should fully trust a Catholic priest.

Woah woah woah... even though it's okay to use hatespeach towards gays, it's NOT okay to be critical in any way of the almighty catholic church :roll:
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby pyrasur » Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:00 pm

I was just sayin, trust but verify. I'm very interested to see this movie coming out about the Church cover-ups. I can't believe the Vatican has so much power it's members can hardly be tried for their crimes in the countries they were in. Basically extraterritorial a la the worst practice of Western imperialism.
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge