You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

American members

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: American members

Postby Korab » Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:28 pm

nm462272 wrote:
Korab wrote:**** off, pisser! That's America you're talking about!

Oops, sorry! I forgot all of those people are still lower-class in your country, wherever you are 8)

For now instead of preaching all those democracy principles to others you should take all those refugees resulting from your wars to your country. And explain to them what gays or animal f... rights are, they for sure will understand your position and applaud it.
Korab
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby nm462272 » Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:31 pm

the US has taken over 3 million refugees since 1975, and more are always welcome 8)

also, good job on changing topic when you have no response to the previous argument ;) classic...
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby pyrasur » Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:36 pm

nm don't worry the world has already passed him by. He is upset that his ignorant worldview has become irrelevant, and at this point he just wants to know he matters enough to grab attention :coffee:
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:37 pm

I have nothing against gays and their way of life... I am only against their propoganda... They are like the good ones or as one should be...and hetero are the ones on the wrong side. I can easily say that both are good granted but don't impose your life on me thanks...
I know a gay who is even against the adoptions... (by the way he has a kid himself who does not have any relationship with - it was his choice cause he did not want to interfere with his life)
I am for all rights for them bar calling their union as marriage. That is only between a man & a woman and also against the adoptions.
Here in my country things have gone overboard from night to day. As if one was living in monastary and a day later he was part of a group of satanics...
We had a change in govt in 2013 and last yr he introduced gay unions with all the rights to adopt...
The minister even ordered some zebra crossings to be painted in the rainbow colours... This is the Labour Gov who is not labour at all it is 200% liberal.
This is just one thing that he has done to ruin our countrie's values. The other things I cannot right them here cause it is not the right place.
Ciao

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
Last edited by ramsej84 on Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Korab » Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:38 pm

nm462272 wrote:the US has taken over 3 million refugees since 1975, and more are always welcome 8)

also, good job on changing topic when you have no response to the previous argument ;) classic...

3.5 million refugees since 1975? It is expected 0.8 million in Germany this year according to Der Spiegel what the **** you're talking about? If they are so welcome in US send your fleet there and pick them up from Greece, Italy, Turkey and even France (Calais) what stops you from doing that?
Korab
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby nm462272 » Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:41 pm

Korab wrote:
nm462272 wrote:the US has taken over 3 million refugees since 1975, and more are always welcome 8)

3.5 million refugees since 1975? It is expected 0.8 million in Germany this year according to Der Spiegel what the **** you're talking about? If they are so welcome in US send your fleet there and pick them up from Greece, Italy, Turkey and even France (Calais) what stops you from doing that?

800,000 applicants to Germany, not all accepted. Germany is also a lot closer to Africa and the Middle East - accessible by foot.

Look, I don't agree with the US' wars either... I hate them. But the US also does a LOT for humanitarian aid across the world. Everything is not black-and-white friend...
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

nm462272
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:42 pm

Korab wrote:

And Malta... Please thanks.

ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Korab » Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:49 pm

nm462272 wrote:
Korab wrote:

800,000 applicants to Germany, not all accepted. Germany is also a lot closer to Africa and the Middle East - accessible by foot.

Look, I don't agree with the US' wars either... I hate them. But the US also does a LOT for humanitarian aid across the world. Everything is not black-and-white friend...

Who cares about US humanitarian aid to any country? They suck x amount of money from them first (through financial and market rigging) and then 5% goes back as humanitarian aid, and everybody is happy?!!! Isn't it?
Tell me one thing what US produces to make the money they do? Arms, Google, corn or Hollywood movies? Sorry I forgot Apple phones.
Korab
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby JANKER » Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:05 pm

Real values are boring... :P Let's get ready to rumble!!!
"Football is very simple." - Kaiser Franck
JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby harry-muc » Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:18 pm

lets see...guns...gays...refugees...americas fault, its getting bigger. first of all: to compare gays with pedos is sick, thats something goebbels would say. second: what have homosexuals ever done to you? the parades at csd? does it harm you if they marry or adopt a child? you can "value" your families nevertheless. ok, the refugees in this amount could be troublesome, but its a chance as well. in germany we need young people. and i have no problems with them...theres a refugeecamp a few hundred meters from my home...no problems whatsoever. the fear and complaining of the people make me sick.
harry-muc
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:20 pm

Germany as you/ we know it will cease to exist in few years time.
Whatever it is your problem... Thank Merkel for that.
Germany needs young ppl what happened to the German ppl? Are they extinct or something?

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby nm462272 » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:35 pm

Germans don't have children anymore... super low birth rates.

nm462272
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby FCB general » Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:20 pm

nm462272 wrote:Germans don't have children anymore... super low birth rates.

That's very long story, but some things are more than obvious why is this happening.

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby FCB general » Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:32 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Germany as you/ we know it will cease to exist in few years time.

ramsej84 wrote:Germany needs young ppl what happened to the German ppl? Are they extinct or something?

Spoiler: show
''In the 1970s Sir John Glubb, (a.k.a. Glubb Pasha) wrote his book “End of Empire” in which he examined the rise and fall of the major empires of the last 4,000 years. Features of a declining empire:

1. The decline of sexual morality.
2. An aversion to marriage in favour of cohabitation.
3. An increased divorce rate.
4. Gay sex becomes publicly acceptable.
5. The increased economic and political power of women.
6. An influx of foreign immigrants into the empire’s capital and major cities.
7. Both frivolity and pessimism increase among the people and their leaders. In order to find “solutions” to life’s problems, people turned to a luxurious lifestyle often funded on debt, extreme sexual activity, drugs and alcohol.
8. The government provides welfare for the poor extensively.''

What did one Bolivian told when he visited Croatia and Europe.

http://www.vecernji.hr/gastro-i-putovanja/bogati-hrvat-iz-bolivije-otkrio-zasto-novac-ne-zeli-uloziti-kod-nas-999638

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby ottackon » Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:40 pm

If It is reactionary to persecute homosexuals, it does not mean that it is progressive to be anally penetrated.
ottackon
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Morocco

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge