You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

American members

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: American members

Postby Korab » Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:42 pm

nm462272 wrote:
Korab wrote:Yes, it's very strange but you have to understand that thanks to propaganda job of American media the most important issues in their lives are guns, gays, tits, and some sports (depended on taste it's American football(?), baseball or some soccer thing), the wars, economic war against the whole world through unlimited printing money system, meddling in other countries affairs are excluded.

You're not wrong in your criticism of American media... it's sad that the world's biggest problems are (for the most part) ignored or relegated to a few minutes of news time, and the biggest stories are entertainment and clickbait.

However, there's nothing wrong with fighting for the rights of homosexuals.

If they are homosexuals they should behave the same way as heterosexuals do without their perverted pride parades, I don't have anything against people to live their lives as they wish just don't advertise it all the time. The next freedom step, probably, will be cow, dog or something **** parade, anything got the hole in their bodies. Even wall **** should be recognized as separate group with all the rights to get something from govs. Somebody and his wall should be recognized as legal entity.
Korab
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby JANKER » Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:48 pm

Those rights interfere with the rights of heterosexuals, what's family anymore? Imagine if all were gay, no newborns. So say it doesn't go against nature again.
Let's legitimate pedos too...
Last edited by JANKER on Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Football is very simple." - Kaiser Franck
JANKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby nm462272 » Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:50 pm

I get it, you guys come from more conservative countries and backgrounds. However, in the US and elsewhere in western Europe, gay rights are seen as important cultural progression. In the US, it's more and more common that only the hateful right wing and conservative Christians are against these rights. I know a lot of homosexuals, and for them the biggest concerns were health care, insurance, etc. with their partner... legitimate needs that were being denied to them.

Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby harry-muc » Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:55 pm

JANKER wrote:Those rights interfere with the rights of heterosexuals, what's family anymore? Imagine if all were gay, no newborns. So say it doesn't go against nature again.
Let's legitimate pedos too...

WTF?! :shock: you didnt wrote that...
harry-muc
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby JANKER » Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:00 pm

Hang me!
JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby Korab » Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:10 pm

If I'm conservative because I like women, that's fine with me, I like those not artificial tits, their mentality to balance mine, I love my kids and not somebody's else, I like normal family that's all. If you like something else that's fine with me just don't advertise it as the new way of life.
Korab
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FCB general » Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:11 pm

nm462272 wrote: In the US, it's more and more common that only the hateful right wing and conservative Christians are against these rights.

And just as one would thought about culture and progress, then comes this - one of the most stupid western myths and also a symbol of western degeneracy. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: It's something like calling oceans a land and land calling an ocean. :D But it's not easy to admit. In Ireland USA spent more than 100 mil $ for raping people's minds through the media so they can finally vote "pro" on the referendum. If we would exclude all propaganda of NGOs in the last 40 years, there wouldn't be a single chance for many things.
In fact, if you destroy democracy in all Euro countries and start your own violent propaganda and expansion of your values for the next 40 years, I bet the results would be exactly the same or even better. It's just about who is having the influence and the newspapers, websites, politicians, NGOs and public celebrities are those who are doing filthy job. If you just remove them, you have removed completely a chance of those absolute minorities to terrorize majority.
Democracy is also a system for small minorities. Who thinks different in times of the Internet, he is a total idiot. In 2013 Croatian people were terrorized by all the mentioned. It was absolutely outrageous, so much hate for majority, intolerance, insults! Democracy? Right for different opinion? Plural society? Giga LOL! :lol: Janker can confirm that since we all know more or less what's going on in the neighborhood.

2 well-known fags such as Dolce and Gabbana were victims of liberal fascism early this year. Despite their orientation, they are mama-boys and the family and real values are in man+woman=children. Everything rest has consequences and they know them, but that intolerant lobby, well... They attacked their own, with reason - they are ruining the plans.

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby JANKER » Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:21 pm

Why don't they start promoting some real values... it's about efFin time.
Democrazy or Democracy...
JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby nm462272 » Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:32 pm

Same song, different time... The majority trying to repress the minority. Women's rights, then children's rights, then black rights, now gay rights... no matter how many times you call them "fags" or compare them to pedophiles, their rights are coming... and I'll laugh in your face as your stuck in your hateful shell while society passes you by. Done with this topic... 8)
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

nm462272
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby FCB general » Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:35 pm

JANKER wrote:Why don't they start promoting some real values... it's about efFin time.
Democrazy or Democracy...

Stjepan Spajić aka Rođo had a peaceful solution for the entire world - establish them a state where they would live, enjoy, make babies, etc. :lol: :mrgreen:

Spoiler: show
Somebody must put the English subtitles :mrgreen:

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby Korab » Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:49 pm

nm462272 wrote:Same song, different time... The majority trying to repress the minority. Women's rights, then children's rights, then black rights, now gay rights... no matter how many times you call them "fags" or compare them to pedophiles, their rights are coming... and I'll laugh in your face as your stuck in your hateful shell while society passes you by. Done with this topic... 8)

Half of your post is total propaganda shit and you're right to be done with this topic.
Who from current posters deny any rights to women or children, blacks, whites or yellows? I think we expressed our love to women, we love our kids, we don't care about color of your skin either, it's just your imagination, you're just another victim of the American propaganda, that's all.
Korab
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby nm462272 » Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:04 pm

Korab wrote:
nm462272 wrote:Same song, different time... The majority trying to repress the minority. Women's rights, then children's rights, then black rights, now gay rights... no matter how many times you call them "fags" or compare them to pedophiles, their rights are coming... and I'll laugh in your face as your stuck in your hateful shell while society passes you by. Done with this topic... 8)

Half of your post is total propaganda shit and you're right to be done with this topic.
Who from current posters deny any rights to women or children, blacks, whites or yellows? I think we expressed our love to women, we love our kids, we don't care about color of your skin either, it's just your imagination, you're just another victim of the American propaganda, that's all.

Reading comprehension, friend...

Blacks were property for hundreds of years and it was seen as "natural" for them to be sub-humans
Women were supposed to be subservient to men, with no right to vote, own property, etc
Children were working in factories (and still are, across many parts of the world)

All of those were seen as "lesser than", and it was natural and right and justified.... and nowadays, that has totally changed.

Gay rights is the same. People like you who have only hatred towards them will be proven wrong in the course of history.

HarryMuc is right... if you want to display hateful views, Bayern is not the club for you.

nm462272
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Korab » Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:07 pm

**** off, pisser! That's America you're talking about!
Korab
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby nm462272 » Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:13 pm

Korab wrote:**** off, pisser! That's America you're talking about!

Oops, sorry! I forgot all of those people are still lower-class in your country, wherever you are 8)

nm462272
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby JANKER » Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:16 pm

Sooner or later, he like many others will regret this democrazy... time will tell, but it will be too late for many.
You know what's the biggest lie ever? The American dream.
This is the age of consumers... who gives a shit about family.
JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge