You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

American members

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: American members

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:34 pm

ramsej84 wrote:as for your eu remark; I don't like it but unless I become the PM we are going to stay in ...

In 2003, just under half the Maltese electorate voted against EU membership, but 13 years later 84% believe that EU membership has on balance been beneficial.
This comes out of Eurobarometer’s latest “Parlemeter” poll, commissioned by the European Parliament in which the Maltese appear to buck the trend of growing anti-EU sentiments across the continent.
The poll found that 71% of Europeans – and 88% of Maltese – believe that what brings EU citizens together is more important than what separates them, while 53% believe that being an EU member is good for their country. [source]
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:36 pm

JANKER wrote:I'm gonna vote him because he doesn't believe in climate change, said no one ever... let's hope that he won't use it as a distraction from other important issues like others did.

I'm gonna vote him because I had enough of Obama and Hillary, said millions.

Don't get me wrong, he's right to accept the possibility of climate change. But he's also changed his mind to greater or lesser extent when it comes to the wall, appointing a special prosecutor for Hillary, criticising Obama (he even said he might speak to him as an advisor)...
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:38 pm

I am against the current eu. Do you know what kind of eu it was before 1993? Mind you in 2003 I ve voted "yes"...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANKER » Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:42 pm

That wall thing like many other things have been blown out of proportion, in the past Bill Clinton said the same but he didn't get half of the shit Trump got.
Last edited by JANKER on Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Football is very simple." - Kaiser Franck
JANKER

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:43 pm

ramsej84 wrote:I am against the current eu. Do you know what kind of eu it was before 1993? Mind you in 2003 I ve voted "yes"...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

I think both have benefits. I can't really blame you for preferring the old version as there are sensible arguments for that. Personally, I don't really mind more integration though as long as cultural differences remain.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby PunkCapitalist » Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:47 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
JANKER wrote:I'm gonna vote him because he doesn't believe in climate change, said no one ever... let's hope that he won't use it as a distraction from other important issues like others did.

I'm gonna vote him because I had enough of Obama and Hillary, said millions.

Don't get me wrong, he's right to accept the possibility of climate change. But he's also changed his mind to greater or lesser extent when it comes to the wall, appointing a special prosecutor for Hillary, criticising Obama (he even said he might speak to him as an advisor)...

Well, I always said Trump was unlikely to be very sincere about his true intentions. He was always going to backtrack a lot.

He tried to portray himself much worse than he actually is, if that makes sense :'D

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I'm a post king!

Postby #12 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:23 pm

So what would that say about the voters? And his opinion of them?

He sounds way more moderate and accountable - almost sane
I still think his measures are not gonna benefit the US (and there's bigger problems than creating jobs...) - but it's much more reasonable than expected...
Thanks for nothing, :pep: !!
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby JANKER » Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:44 pm

Since media started cutting some of their crap, he is not that monster anymore...
"Football is very simple." - Kaiser Franck
JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby #12 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:48 pm

Ah come on... It's always "the media"
He really said that shit, you know?!
He never was a monster... Just a dumbass...

Years of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:30 pm

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby pyrasur » Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:15 am

I don't think anyone on this side of the Atlantic actually thought he was going to appoint a special prosecutor for Hillary. That moment in the debate was for Americans a hilarious burn that probably gets overblown for you all on the other side by European media. I get there is an alt-right media, but some of you forget the rest of your media has got its own prism, usually left wing.

As for the other issues we will see. Maybe he will backtrack on the wall. Alleged climate change was not a big issue, and I don't think gays were a big topic either. He might make gay marriage an issue for the states, but the possibly bigger topic is all military and the distraction accommodating all that shit becomes. Foreign policy I think he will probably be closer to what he said in the campaign, but he likes to be unpredictable so who knows.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby German-American » Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:16 pm

pyrasur wrote:As for the other issues we will see. Maybe he will backtrack on the wall.

I don't think it'll be a physical wall...just a huge reinforcement of border patrol, gateways, and more clear litigation on the processes of the border.

pyrasur wrote: I don't think gays were a big topic either. He might make gay marriage an issue for the states

He already said, after he was elected, that he will not touch this topic.

pyrasur wrote:the possibly bigger topic is all military and the distraction accommodating all that shit becomes. Foreign policy I think he will probably be closer to what he said in the campaign, but he likes to be unpredictable so who knows.

I just know he wants to retro-fit the military. TBH we need it, our soldiers are worn out and our equipment is getting a bit old.
Bayern for life, I just want to see at least one game...thats all I ask
German-American
I post all the time

Location: Grew up in Hillsborough,NJ....Lives in Haymarket, Va....attends WVU
National Flag:
United States of America

Postby German-American » Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:00 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
Asked if thought human activity was linked to climate change; he responded: “I think there is some connectivity. Some, something. It depends on how much.” [source]

He's literally reversed everything that got him elected. :lol:

When you say "He's Literally reversed everything that got him elected" you make people who support him annoyed. Both sides make these kind of claims, and this is why there is so much tension between the two parties, why there is such a divide in America. Both republicans, democbrats, libetraians, liberals, etc all make dramatic claims, more than I have seen in other elections (but I am 20 now, so this is the first US Presidential election which I follow closely). If we could all argue/debate civilly then almost all the problems would go away. We are relatively peaceful on the forum, but in the US it is a hell hole!!!

The beauty of America and many western nations is that we are able to speak freely, obviously not making clear racist remarks. The right to speak, vote, and do as you please is a RIGHT which many nations do not have. IF we don't respect that then we will all crumble and end up like the scum of the Middle East.

I am going to try to be unbiased here while explaining my own stance and reasoning for my views,

The right(like myself)

want to have more tradition. In America's case, limit immigration, as we believe this will be the most efficient way to preserve our fundamental rights. Not that we hate other nations bur rather want America to have certain ways/views. I believe that the right to own a gun is extremely important because the ability to own a gun is what won us freedom som 200+ years ago from Britain. It is not as much to protect oursleves against thugs, although this can be the case, but rather to have a physical presence in our Country. when the people own guns, the Gov't knows they cannot pull anythng crazy (like a Hitler or Stalin move).

As for Abortion, I am Catholic. I believe that life, starting at conception, is the MOST fundamental part of society. There is NOTHING more valuable than life, sorry this will never change for my view. I am extremely blessed to be healthy, born in a Great country (or one which is going to be great again :lol: ), and have a lot of resources around me. There are a plethera of opportunities for people to take different routs instead of abortion. When people say "well this kid would probably be a drug addict, or criminal, so its better that we abort it"....which I HAVE HEARD SEVERAL TIMES, is BS. I think everyone deserves a chance in life, God is the one to judge, not some statistical number.

Immigration, I have zero problem with people wanting to come into the country....LEGALLY! It is wrong when they cross borders, not doing proper paper work. Mainly, because the unfortunate truth is that where many of these illegal immigrants come from there are dangerous people. If we had a better system, then we would be able to track down the criminals, and support the honest hard workers. It is not that I am racist, or agaisnt certain races, but rather I want order and consistent system in place. Trump has said, that he wants to make it easier for people to immigrate LEGALLY into the country. Whats so hard to ask in wanting a legal system?
Bayern for life, I just want to see at least one game...thats all I ask
German-American
I post all the time

Location: Grew up in Hillsborough,NJ....Lives in Haymarket, Va....attends WVU
National Flag:
United States of America

Postby pyrasur » Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:07 am

It's annoying these neo-nazi white supremacist losers in America are getting all this credibility and media attention all of a sudden. Trump not disavowing these groups and the media acting like there are more of these wackos than there are. There were maybe a few hundred of these dweebs? Now I'm really hoping the media doesn't create more when the rest of the nerds who have no friends realize they don't have to be alone if they just say stupid shit.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby #12 » Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:12 am

Tila Tequilla is one as it seems