You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

American members

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: American members

Postby Roonzil » Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:40 pm

Man gropes woman, man is on record boasting about groping women...but no Borusse found a woman (who speaks for all womankind) who has good experiences with Trump. Thank God!! He is in the clear ladies and gentlemen!

Seriously, how blatantly must an assaulter admit his assault (and how many victims must come forward, I'm guessing over 100) before some of you believe it actually happened? Are you that brainwashed into the 'women always lie about sexual assault' myth?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby Borusse » Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:42 pm

Where were those victims for 20 years when he wasn't running for president? :D

This woman "I found" doesn't speak for all womankind the same way as tflags, CNN or you don't speak for all womankind. :)
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:43 pm

Roonzil wrote:Man gropes woman, man is on record boasting about groping women...but no Borusse found a woman (who speaks for all womankind) who has good experiences with Trump. Thank God!! He is in the clear ladies and gentlemen!

Seriously, how blatantly must an assaulter admit his assault (and how many victims must come forward, I'm guessing over 100) before some of you believe it actually happened? Are you that brainwashed into the 'women always lie about sexual assault' myth?

Clinton and Soros should have found some better actresses. Sorry I mean no offence Roonzil, but they were so blatantly fake !!!
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Borusse » Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:44 pm

I hate to use arguments like that but one really must be an idiot to believe this crap.
I think I should just abandon this thread and never come back, waste of time as always when talking politics, people will believe what they want to believe.
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

National Flag:
Poland

Postby JANKER » Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:48 pm

"Football is very simple." - Kaiser Franck
JANKER

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby JANKER » Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:57 pm

#12 wrote:even actions

'If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon'

Clearly taking a side there... and playing the race card. Just what some people needed to hear to disrespect the forces of order more...
JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby PunkCapitalist » Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:16 am

German-American wrote:
#12 wrote:Sorry Borusse, but I find it extremely disturbing, irritating really, when a guy whose government just abolished any freedom of the press whatsoever is rambling on about the media (in other countries)

Anyone actually denying the fact that he's a chauvinist, that he - so far - hasn't shown any sign of perspective on his presidency, that he's blatantly incompetent in many fields... Those are the people that are either blinded or just to dumb (to read, watch, observe, whatever...) - cause it's right there, just listen to HIM, and not comments, supporters, opposers and whatnot...
That being said: of course, you're not racist for supporting him... You're not sexist, for supporting him... You'rejust supporting a racist, sexist asshole, that's what it is... If you wanna do that - America is still a free country... yet

opposers and whatnot...

And I was actually trying not to react to Janker, as all of this contributes nothing to the discussion, but first of all there's a difference between these things mentioned... One is getting votes, the other one is being able to do politics...
And second of all: it's not desirable to get all those things... Manufacturing jobs... There's a difference between being conservative and living in the past...
Ramsej supports his rejection of abortion... But if he only **** with our planet half as much, as he promoted in his campaign, there'll be no place left to live for those kids...

But global warming, pollution... Probably all invented by the media, right? I feel for humanity...

Yo really have zero idea what you're talking about. Just because he says something against certain ethnic group that isnt nice, or makes them feel upset doesnt make him racist. He clearly said that he wants a wall...with a big gate. This means he wants proper immigration, the right way. No illegal bullshit which causes SOOO many problems.
If he was being racist, everyone would be admitting it.

Oh, don't get me wrong, many indeed are a bunch of ignorants racists and whatever. The problem is the left just lumped together ANYONE who disagrees with them for years... The end result is that everyone hates them now.

Funny that you mention global warming. That debate turned into "we must save the planet cause we are liberal angels" vs "we must kill the planet because we are conservative demons". In reality, it is a much more nuanced problem. Personally, I have an unwavering faith in technological progress and think it will end up being solved technologically (as opposed to politically); but the main focus of the debate shouldn't be the black-and-white "save the planet" vs "kill the planet" BS, it should be "At what cost can humanity decrease the impact of global warming to which degree?", and that goes almost completely swept under the rug in favor of the conservative-demonizing narrative.

The PCorrectneas issue is mostly accessory in my view. Somewhat obnoxious, but ultimately mostly irrelevant.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I'm a post king!

Postby PunkCapitalist » Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:20 am

Borusse wrote:I hate to use arguments like that but one really must be an idiot to believe this crap.
I think I should just abandon this thread and never come back, waste of time as always when talking politics, people will believe what they want to believe.

Funnily enough, that's my attitude in real life. I just can't bring myself to care anymore. People will vote stupidly regardless of what you try to tell them and they are oblivious to being moved by cycles they don't understand. I even refuse by principle to vote.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I'm a post king!

Postby JANKER » Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:25 am

He's one of my favorite actors(and I sympathized with Bill too) but...

Spoiler: show
JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby pyrasur » Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:50 am

"When you are a star, they let you do it. You can do anything."

Trump is a dirtbag, but the man isn't wrong. People, male or female, are basically shameless and will attach themselves to success. How much reality TV and fear factor do we have to watch to see that people will do anything for money? I'll give real prostitutes this at least they are honest about it.

I'm not saying women are whores. I'm not saying men aren't whores, because I'll tell you right now there are a lot of men trying to suck Trump's d right now. From the journalists who want in on the new President, to a bunch of Trump's former opponents who now want that Cabinet position. And there is nothing wrong with being a whore. I think the sooner we can accept people are greedy the better for everyone, at least then transactions would have a basis of honesty. It's the false morality that sickens me, but seeing what I wrote for the last two paragraphs I'm realizing I probably shouldn't be stunned by that either. :coffee:
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby pyrasur » Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:53 am

Looking back Lewinsky is not what Bill should have been impeached for. Banging some intern and cheating on Hillary? I'm less skeptical about that and more interested in the prostitution going on in the Clinton Foundation.
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby JANKER » Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:07 am

Sometimes just to show off in a Lamborghini will do it(I hate those prank videos). :P

JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby pyrasur » Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:24 am

Well to be fair I'm just as superficial. I do my job because I hope women think it's dope, and I don't think I've once dated a girl who was out of shape. I've considered lowering my standards recently though.
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby JANKER » Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:40 am

Trump better watch his mouth now on... he should try to master the PC language, most people love that. Preferably more work and less talk, especially of generalizations... I agree with Clint Eastwood that Trump said some dumb things.

Spoiler: show

JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby MUTU » Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:09 am

Roonzil wrote:Man gropes woman, man is on record boasting about groping women...but no Borusse found a woman (who speaks for all womankind) who has good experiences with Trump. Thank God!! He is in the clear ladies and gentlemen!

I understand that groping women is not something good at all. However, I don't understand how one cannot run a country well just because years ago he liked to grope women. I'm far more worried about his very recent racist comments.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge