You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

American members

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: American members

Postby JANKER » Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:23 pm

Freedom of press is only the one that Soros' and Co. own, that's it... :P

Where is the press on this? Meet Hillary's 'Friend and Mentor' Robert Byrd (KKK recruiter).

Spoiler: show

"Football is very simple." - Kaiser Franck
JANKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby tflags » Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:29 pm

Borusse wrote:That reminds me of an interesting story, when I visited US a few years ago I met with Hilary Clinton, we shared a moment discussing her morality, she quickly admitted she's a corrupt and an evil human being. It wasn't until I got back home that I grasped the fact that she was being serious. It was funny to watch when she wasn't running for president.

You've been blinded by her smiling, tolerant first woman president candidate act using the same media that says Trump is evil. Get over it. It's boring.

Excuse me but are you under the impression I'm making this up? You do sound like a sour loser.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby JANKER » Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:55 pm

As their ratings tank, CNN pundits try to suck up to president elect Trump...

Spoiler: show
"Football is very simple." - Kaiser Franck
JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:46 pm

Obama the worst Pres in american history. He is the one who re installed tensions between races. Shame on him and his adm. Trump will have a very difficult time...what about another civil war soros the bastard ?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:56 pm

December 1989 Gorbachev and G.Bush in Malta.
Maybe this will happen again ,,, [-o<
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:19 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Obama the worst Pres in american history. He is the one who re installed tensions between races. Shame on him and his adm. Trump will have a very difficult time...what about another civil war soros the bastard ?

Please ramsej, I beg of you, stop talking about stuff you know squat about...
America has been a divided country basically forever... The social gap is undeniable... Have you even been to the country once? Ever?
I think it's a good thing people are politically active... But that doesn't mean shit about everything you want whenever you like with basically zero knowledge... Don't get me wrong, I respect your opinion, as long as it is based on information... But this is - by far - nit the only time where I get the impression that you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about...
Obama is not the best president in US history... Over here, he's probably reviewed way too positive...That being said, he is - by far - better than his predecessor, to whom he was the right follow-up at the right time...
If I have to make a gues, I'll tell you how it's gonna go: Trump is gonna undo most of his reforming, it'll most likely fail miserably, and you'll believe it no questions asked...

And about the post above yours... I should really stop taking people seriously, that shit about the corrupt biased propaganda media all the time, and post videos about a guy who shits about the media, who is so clearly biased you have to be living in a whole other solar system with your head under water, wearing earphones to not realize it...
I mean it's not like Republicans ever blocked anything, it's always the Democrats
Only thing to be taken seriously about this video is that if he fails, America fails... Now we have to accept it, let this man go to work and hope for the best... Admittedly I was actually surprised about this "change" as well - but I doubt he'll change as much as necessary to at least leave our planet, minorities and other countries at peace...

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
#12 wrote:But global warming, pollution... Probably all invented by the media, right? I feel for humanity...

How will 60 million people who weren't even the majority in their country explain what they've done to 7 billion and more if he does...

Like they have ever given a ****? ;)
They've done it before... Maybe less consequential... But they've done it...
Thanks for nothing, :pep: !!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:42 pm

@#12 There is no need to go to a place in order to understand how it works.
What I know is that during Barak's 2nd term the tensions/deaths of blacks and whites increased significantly.

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:49 pm

#12 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:Obama the worst Pres in american history. He is the one who re installed tensions between races. Shame on him and his adm. Trump will have a very difficult time...what about another civil war soros the bastard ?

Please ramsej, I beg of you, stop talking about stuff you know squat about...
America has been a divided country basically forever... The social gap is undeniable... Have you even been to the country once? Ever?
I think it's a good thing people are politically active... But that doesn't mean shit about everything you want whenever you like with basically zero knowledge... Don't get me wrong, I respect your opinion, as long as it is based on information... But this is - by far - nit the only time where I get the impression that you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about...
Obama is not the best president in US history... Over here, he's probably reviewed way too positive...That being said, he is - by far - better than his predecessor, to whom he was the right follow-up at the right time...
If I have to make a gues, I'll tell you how it's gonna go: Trump is gonna undo most of his reforming, it'll most likely fail miserably, and you'll believe it no questions asked...

And about the post above yours... I should really stop taking people seriously, that shit about the corrupt biased propaganda media all the time, and post videos about a guy who shits about the media, who is so clearly biased you have to be living in a whole other solar system with your head under water, wearing earphones to not realize it...
I mean it's not like Republicans ever blocked anything, it's always the Democrats
Only thing to be taken seriously about this video is that if he fails, America fails... Now we have to accept it, let this man go to work and hope for the best... Admittedly I was actually surprised about this "change" as well - but I doubt he'll change as much as necessary to at least leave our planet, minorities and other countries at peace...

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
#12 wrote:But global warming, pollution... Probably all invented by the media, right? I feel for humanity...

How will 60 million people who weren't even the majority in their country explain what they've done to 7 billion and more if he does...

Like they have ever given a ****? ;)
They've done it before... Maybe less consequential... But they've done it...

The media's bias against anything not "liberal" is frankly undeniable. All the New York Times and the New Yorker publishes is one attack after another against Republicans.

I wanna clarify something now, I'm as far from a Republican as it gets. I'm an atheist, 100% support gay marriage, support legalization of all drugs no questions asked, think war is institutionalized crime... And yet, I find their rhetoric against Republicans nauseating. Everything they do or say is spun out as either racist, misogynist or just plainly ignorant. The fact of the matter is that the academic-journalistic left grew incredibly arrogant and obnoxious, it's no surprise at all that it caused a backlash. You only get to treat people as ignorant racist scum for so long before they hate you with all their guts...

And they haven't even realized it yet... Look at the dozens of "how do I explain this apocalypse to my children" articles they are spouting out lately...

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I'm a post king!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:58 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:And they haven't even realized it yet... Look at the dozens of "how do I explain this apocalypse to my children" articles they are spouting out lately...

Well, the media aren't about to ignore their agenda and back down just because their ideals are no longer in power. If anything, they'll be even more vocal.

A Trump supporter I know started celebrating and saying things like "no more biased liberal media" on Wednesday. To me, comments like that reveal a lack of knowledge about how the media works. They won't change. They might tone it down, but only because there won't be an election coming up. However, I suspect that Trump's administration will be like one very long electoral campaign for the next 4 years, similar to Malta's current legislature.
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby pyrasur » Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:51 pm

Ah everyone is living in their own echo chamber anyway, on all sides including mine. That's why I kept a couple core principles, but ditched a lot of the secondary ones in favor of being contrarian, because the only joy remaining is watching people lose their shit. The left was getting too uppity, feeling proud of all the people they are inclusive of except for the other half of people that they looked down on. But in four years the all the moral superiority the right feels is probably going to be in my face so much that I switch sides to stay hipster and cool.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby #12 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:08 pm

Campaign for the Republicans, or rather for the Democrats, FCBM?

Well, Punk, I'm not denying anything, I just pointed out the EXTREME hypocrisy that is fairly obvious... Also, it's not right to call someone ignorant, but maybe they are? Cause Twitter sure as hell ain't better... I mean the dumbest person in the world can post any shit he likes there no matter how stupid - and people will believe it... And guess what? He actually did and now he'll be President
Believe you me, I'm pissed at exaggerated PC more than anyone... Annoying example: in my language, the gender has an effect on substantives/nouns...
Meaning "teacher" is not always teacher, it's "Lehrer"(male) or "Lehrerin"(female)...
So far so good, in the plural, the male form is used historically, as long as it's not an all women group... But for years, they have been making it "Liebe Lehrerinnen und Lehrer" now, when addressing someone... Like we don't have bigger problems... I get that... And yes, the media probably started it and is the biggest catalyst...
But, again, why vote a total dumb douchebag, just to prove a point... Both possible answers, I'm sorry, have you marked ignorant, and the other possibility is actually being an ignorant racist...

ramsej84 wrote:@#12 There is no need to go to a place in order to understand how it works.
What I know is that during Barak's 2nd term the tensions/deaths of blacks and whites increased significantly.

Maybe there isn't... But your conclusion is wrong nonetheless... Cause it depends on a symptom, and not the disease...
Also, if you claim this, give us the specifics: which of his laws, changes, even actions, is responsible for that?

Also: Merkel-Germany is both safer and wealthier than ever before - how are you gonna turn that against her?

Years of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby German-American » Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:36 pm

#12 wrote:Sorry Borusse, but I find it extremely disturbing, irritating really, when a guy whose government just abolished any freedom of the press whatsoever is rambling on about the media (in other countries)

Anyone actually denying the fact that he's a chauvinist, that he - so far - hasn't shown any sign of perspective on his presidency, that he's blatantly incompetent in many fields... Those are the people that are either blinded or just to dumb (to read, watch, observe, whatever...) - cause it's right there, just listen to HIM, and not comments, supporters, opposers and whatnot...
That being said: of course, you're not racist for supporting him... You're not sexist, for supporting him... You'rejust supporting a racist, sexist asshole, that's what it is... If you wanna do that - America is still a free country... yet

opposers and whatnot...

And I was actually trying not to react to Janker, as all of this contributes nothing to the discussion, but first of all there's a difference between these things mentioned... One is getting votes, the other one is being able to do politics...
And second of all: it's not desirable to get all those things... Manufacturing jobs... There's a difference between being conservative and living in the past...
Ramsej supports his rejection of abortion... But if he only **** with our planet half as much, as he promoted in his campaign, there'll be no place left to live for those kids...

But global warming, pollution... Probably all invented by the media, right? I feel for humanity...

Yo really have zero idea what you're talking about. Just because he says something against certain ethnic group that isnt nice, or makes them feel upset doesnt make him racist. He clearly said that he wants a wall...with a big gate. This means he wants proper immigration, the right way. No illegal bullshit which causes SOOO many problems.
If he was being racist, everyone would be admitting it.
Bayern for life, I just want to see at least one game...thats all I ask
German-American
I post all the time

Location: Grew up in Hillsborough,NJ....Lives in Haymarket, Va....attends WVU
National Flag:
United States of America

American members

Postby #12 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:18 pm

That's all you get out of that?

All right, forget the racist thing... Maybe even forget the women thing - but it's clearly there and no simple locker talk if you ask me...
What about his denial of global warming? What about his striking cluelessness? His obvious incompetence... Are you willing to admit at least one of those?

And besides, "saying something about an ethnic group that isn't nice" is the very definition of a racist remark - so please don't tell me I'm clueless

Years of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Borusse » Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:24 pm

tflags wrote:
Borusse wrote:That reminds me of an interesting story, when I visited US a few years ago I met with Hilary Clinton, we shared a moment discussing her morality, she quickly admitted she's a corrupt and an evil human being. It wasn't until I got back home that I grasped the fact that she was being serious. It was funny to watch when she wasn't running for president.

You've been blinded by her smiling, tolerant first woman president candidate act using the same media that says Trump is evil. Get over it. It's boring.

Excuse me but are you under the impression I'm making this up? You do sound like a sour loser.

No mate, I'm just showing you how ridiculous your argument is. You will convince exactly zero people with an argument like that. I can link you a video of a woman who is a former Trump employee and she speaks very positively about Trump. Will that convince you? I don't know, still gonna link it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dahqHQ8qkjw
If you want to believe he's a sexist then that is your choice. And so is my choice to believe he's not.

#12 wrote:Sorry Borusse, but I find it extremely disturbing, irritating really, when a guy whose government just abolished any freedom of the press whatsoever is rambling on about the media (in other countries)

Eeeeee, what? How is that related? I mean you are right, my new government is awful as was the government before but in what way should that affect my opinion on foreign government and foreign media? This makes absolutely no sense.

#12 wrote:Anyone actually denying the fact that he's a chauvinist, that he - so far - hasn't shown any sign of perspective on his presidency, that he's blatantly incompetent in many fields... Those are the people that are either blinded or just to dumb (to read, watch, observe, whatever...) - cause it's right there, just listen to HIM, and not comments, supporters, opposers and whatnot...
That being said: of course, you're not racist for supporting him... You're not sexist, for supporting him... You'rejust supporting a racist, sexist asshole, that's what it is... If you wanna do that - America is still a free country... yet

1. Hasn't shown signs of perspective... Of course he has shown them, you just prefered not to listen/read. Go to his website, you have all of it written down there, you have the plan for reparing the economy, you have the plan for healthcare, listen to his speechess, it's really there, trust me. I'm not even a Trump psycho-fan, I'm a libertarian ffs, I started to support Trump because I liked his economic policies, how would I know his economic policies if there weren't any?...
2. What is competence/incompetence in politics? Please explain it to me. For me 90% of politics are incompetent, they have no idea how economy works, they support interventionism, they have no idea about negotatation and diplomacy and somehow they are still a part of the government having real influence on important matters. Please explain to me, what is incompetence in politics.
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:35 pm

this should go in the world news thread... but It is the Tump's fever which also hit Malta and I am sure that we are going to keep on hearing this new buzz word till the day of our local elections in 2018...
Busuttil insists: Muscat is the establishment acting against the people's interests [source]
:lol:
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge