You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

American members

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: American members

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:09 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Against whom? Actually everybody is against him.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Hell if I know. Zionists, Progressives, the Illuminati? Idk xD

I don't get why you keep defending him, he's obviously horrible regardless of how horrible his enemies might be.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby JANKER » Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:28 pm

"Football is very simple." - Kaiser Franck
JANKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby Borusse » Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:45 pm

A bit old, but omg isn't that beautiful. :mrgreen:
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby ottackon » Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:51 pm

Trump says the US should fight Daesh, but stop attacking the government of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Can't see tweet? Click here!
ottackon
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby pyrasur » Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:05 pm

Borusse wrote:

A bit old, but omg isn't that beautiful. :mrgreen:

Lol. God he's a douche but he is funny.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:57 pm

Again, just because there are worse things out there doesn't mean this isn't also bad. Accepting an analogy with dictators entails that Trump is a rotten president.
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Borusse » Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:34 pm

I don't know if Trump is bad or not, we will see what he does after he starts his term and what effects will his actions bring. What I do know is that he has been treated very unfairly throughout his entire campaign, his words being twisted, some out of nowhere accusations of MOLESTATION(!!!) surfacing, of course the lawsuits against him were quickly dropped because it was all lies just to make him look like a bad person.

Show me a single article from earlier than 2014 when he gets such a treatment from the media, where he is being presented as the devil himself. You won't find any. He wasn't posing a threat to the establishment, because he was actually part of the system using its flaws for his own benefit. Once he decided it's time to change the system, he started getting the heat.
He's clearly an independent figure in this political game and the special interest wanted him to lose. In my opinion he was by far the best candidate out of all who started, he can't be bought, he knows how to run a big business, he knows how to negotiate trade deals. He will do very well as president in my personal opinion. Another factor is that he is gaining absolutely NOTHING from being the president. He already had everything going for him, he had politicians in his pocket already, he doesn't need to be a president. He sacrificed his influences to do this, the only motivation here can be his ambition. All the other players needed that job because politics is their bread and butter. That's also an important thing to keep in mind imo.

I can't understand how would anyone want to pick the corrupt Clinton who is controlled by multiple donors to her campaign, who represents everything that is wrong with politics.
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

National Flag:
Poland

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:49 pm

Nate Cohn, an election analyst at the New York Times, estimates that once all votes have been counted, 63.4 million Americans will have voted for Mrs Clinton and 61.2 million for Mr Trump, giving the Democrat a ‘winning’ margin of 1.5 per cent.

That total would be more than the votes received by any other presidential candidate in history except for Mr Obama in 2008 and 2012. [source]
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby sherpthederp » Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:04 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
Nate Cohn, an election analyst at the New York Times, estimates that once all votes have been counted, 63.4 million Americans will have voted for Mrs Clinton and 61.2 million for Mr Trump, giving the Democrat a ‘winning’ margin of 1.5 per cent.

That total would be more than the votes received by any other presidential candidate in history except for Mr Obama in 2008 and 2012. [source]

At this point I would trust anything any political analyst in the US claims lol. Seems like they were fairly certain of other things recently which didn't quite come true.
sherpthederp
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:08 pm

That's true but given that she's already ahead in the popular vote and it's a Democratic state there's a fairly good chance
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANKER » Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:48 pm

"Football is very simple." - Kaiser Franck
JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:13 am

Fu€k$n bastards... where is the army the Police?- these junkies should be locked

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:54 am

Borusse wrote:I don't know if Trump is bad or not, we will see what he does after he starts his term and what effects will his actions bring. What I do know is that he has been treated very unfairly throughout his entire campaign, his words being twisted, some out of nowhere accusations of MOLESTATION(!!!) surfacing, of course the lawsuits against him were quickly dropped because it was all lies just to make him look like a bad person.

Show me a single article from earlier than 2014 when he gets such a treatment from the media, where he is being presented as the devil himself. You won't find any. He wasn't posing a threat to the establishment, because he was actually part of the system using its flaws for his own benefit. Once he decided it's time to change the system, he started getting the heat.
He's clearly an independent figure in this political game and the special interest wanted him to lose. In my opinion he was by far the best candidate out of all who started, he can't be bought, he knows how to run a big business, he knows how to negotiate trade deals. He will do very well as president in my personal opinion. Another factor is that he is gaining absolutely NOTHING from being the president. He already had everything going for him, he had politicians in his pocket already, he doesn't need to be a president. He sacrificed his influences to do this, the only motivation here can be his ambition. All the other players needed that job because politics is their bread and butter. That's also an important thing to keep in mind imo.

I can't understand how would anyone want to pick the corrupt Clinton who is controlled by multiple donors to her campaign, who represents everything that is wrong with politics.

Sorry, BS... Again, he was the petty petty man he is today - he was just of no public interest...
And he's not the devil himself... I actually think his intentions are pure... He's just probably THE most stupid, low-IQ candidate (and esp. elect) ever...

And the system thing is kinda funny already, just look at post-elect events and you will realize that he is very much part if said system and getting involved with the same people...

And we all know what's going to happen: If he is successful, he's the Messiah, savior and whatnot... Whatever he **** up though - and every President has at some point - will be blamed on "establishment", predecessors, the media, wrong advisors, the weather or the paint in the White House...

Great job that is - can I get my own bunch of zombie-followers worshipping me, cause that sure sounds like super dooper fun!

Something funny for a change:

Thanks for nothing, :pep: !!
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby German-American » Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:21 am

I hate the consitency with all these arguments...If I say something that I support trump, I am deemed racist, sexist, and other negative terms. In fact his head campaign manager is/was (guess its over now) a woman. He had tons of black, hispanics, and immigrants wokring in his campaign. The media is such SHIT for making these claims, and they're the ones to blame for the problems in all honesty. If they never started this shit with the racist stuff, we wouldnt be burning cars, building, and stores. Its happenign all over the place and ridicuilous. Both sides have always been and will always have thier bad people but something needs to be said. Hilary isn't stepping up and telling them to stop. Protest is allowed, and I support their right, but when people are getting beat to critical states of health and extenisve property damage is happening then the leash needs to be put down.

Who ever is caught doing this stuff, whether it be Trump supporters spray painting and vandalizing, calling minorities racial slurs or Anti-Trump supports setting things on fire, it needs to stop. I've had people yelling at me, trying to start fights for wearing apperal that supports certain candidates and its offensive. There is such an unreal divide in this country that we have nothing in common anymore. If we ever had to go into war we wouldnt have any passion or nationality and desire to win!!!

When Obama won MILLIONS were pissed about the result, but nothing to the same caliber here. America is honeslty destroying itself from the inside out, and its extremely sad watching it happen
Bayern for life, I just want to see at least one game...thats all I ask
German-American
I post all the time

Location: Grew up in Hillsborough,NJ....Lives in Haymarket, Va....attends WVU
National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Borusse » Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:56 am

Can't see tweet? Click here!

Trump already creating jobs. :coffee: