You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

American members

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: American members

Postby MUTU » Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:45 pm

pyrasur wrote:Again I'm gonna preface what I say with: I am not a Trump supporter. But, when CNN only really starts exposing shit on Trump after he's nominated and going against Clinton? Come on man do the math.

It's only natural. When he's nominated, he's suddenly become a more important person and more in the public eye, hence there is more interest in him, and more targeted he is.

Let's say I run for American president. CNN will probably show my posts claiming how Mario Gomez is the best striker of all time or something like that :) They're not going to do it now though, are they? Because I'm not an interesting-enough person for the public. Donald Trump was famous already, on the contrary to myself, but he became far more famous when he ran for President. In fact, cards on the table, I didn't know he even existed before he ran for President. Of course they're going to dig up shit when someone is more famous.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ottackon » Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:03 pm

The first couple of minutes are **** hilarious :lol:

ottackon
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby tflags » Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:04 pm

pyrasur wrote:They backed Trump because he promised security: you want a fence around your house to keep out burglars, he promised them a fence around their country. These people will welcome guests with open arms, but they aren't going to allow someone to break into their home. These people don't hate Mexicans or Muslims, these are the people who welcome Cubans fleeing Castro and Afghans who assisted the US against the Taliban.

And that goes at the heart of the problem, doesn't it? The labels. Suddenly ilegales on the borders are not persons but rapists. You could just read the headlines in Houston: "Mexican crossed the border risking his life looking for rape victim." Maher said the other day white folk in Oklahoma is more likely to be hit by thunder strike than encounter a raping Latino fresh of Tijuana. And yet fear drove the segmented vote in the US.

And the problem rises not at the fact that illegal immigration should be dealt with FOR MORE REASONS than a single deplorable crime (rape is among the lowest crimes committed by illegal immigrants) but by clear heads looking at cause and effect. Overpopulation, famine, burglary, trafficking of drugs, people, sex among other results. It should also be looked quite different than someone breaking into your house for Christ's sake.

Someone looking for a better living cross the border. Someone looking to get nasty cross your fence. People, these are TWO DIFFERENT THINGS. Sure, A GREAT majority of illegal immigration is certainly chanceful to end up committing the crimes, offense or misdemeanors said above; but to shut first and ask questions later really sounds Germany 1937. And by the way; they also had a wall afterwards.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby JANKER » Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:49 pm

WikiLeaks emails show how Hillary's camp elevated Trump because they thought that he was easy to beat... you feel sorry for her then? The dirt came out only when he became a serious threat to them.
The bully picked up a fight with the wrong guy, that's fun...
"Football is very simple." - Kaiser Franck
JANKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby #12 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:10 pm

We're experts on walls - guess it'll boost our economy...

PunkCapitalist wrote:Democracy works nowhere xD. We are slaves to the predetermined results of political economy.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

Maybe... But instead of rambling in about it: name a political system that works better?!

Also, I think that sentence is both offensive to slaves and unsubstantial
Cause last time I checked, I still had a free will...
Also, I think it's pretty obvious that the rule that applies for democracy (see above) is the sane when it comes to capitalism... ;)

pyrasur wrote:I had a buddy today bring up a good point to me, that people kept backing Trump because they were just as tired of being labeled as the people Trump supposedly labelled. Like the boy who cried wolf, some are bad, but a lot of them are good honest people. They backed Trump because he promised security: you want a fence around your house to keep out burglars, he promised them a fence around their country. These people will welcome guests with open arms, but they aren't going to allow someone to break into their home. These people don't hate Mexicans or Muslims, these are the people who welcome Cubans fleeing Castro and Afghans who assisted the US against the Taliban.

And when you get labeled as a bigot for backing someone who seems to have your back, you think to yourself, "wait a minute, I'm not a racist." At that point those people stopped listening to a media that considered them deplorable. They realized some of the "elites" are just as prejudiced. The frustrating thing about living in the South isn't how ignorant it sometimes is, it's my educated supposedly open-minded colleagues, and instead are so close-minded. It pisses me off when my liberal friends look down on some of the poor black kids here as ignorant and dumb, and don't give a shit about the poverty these kids come from where they will likely be shot on the streets by some gangmember unless they make it big in the NFL.

Before #12 tries to take my words into some straw man to act as if I'm saying Trump's policies are good for the country, I'm not saying that at all. I'm merely oversimplifying a complex mindset of a non-homogeneous group of people who are no better or worse than any other set of people. I guess what I'm trying to say to anyone left with an open mind, think two seconds before you try to pack a bunch of people you consider bigots into a very small box.

Don't know where, how and why you'd get the idea... I actually agree for the most part... Just that sooooooo many states would have popped red even if the candidate was a bag if dog poo - which is probably the only thing more gross than Trump
Cause that sure as hell ain't part of an open mindset, is it? ;)

And the other thing:
Of course many are falsely accused, labelled and whatnot... But a sentence I've heard a lot here recently is: "Die Nazis haben den Ruf der Nazis so sehr ruiniert, dass nichtmal mehr die Nazis Nazis sein wollen" (and IIRC you understand this)...
Those people claim to not be racist, when they clearly are and just don't realize it...
And I think when you don't realize who you're following, you're to be blamed partially...
Take ramsej's "Online Magazin" source... The guy writing this is CLEARLY so far right, he must've cut of the thumb because it faced the left...
Posting videos of disappointet people, ridiculing them, one-sided news broadcasting with a single perspective, no neutrality, just attempted assertion of influence... Who considers stuff like that journalism?

TL;DR: Of course, they're not all racists... probably not even half of them... But there's quite a bunch... And a big part of them don't see themselves as, but still are...

And to those who are not: I - and this is just me - would never give my vote to a guy I clearly see unfit (and thus let him speak in my name), just to prove a point...

Either way... What I find interesting again, is how ramsej wants to see Clinton in jail so badly for sending email from the wrong computer (I know I'm more liberal about this than most people, but even considering US secretiveness I don't see this as severe as what's coming up...) while TWO lawsuits on Trump - one for fraud, one for sexual assault on a teenage girl - either don't seem to concern him or even are ridiculous and made up...
Poor Donald getting set up all the time

I know, I know, it's only wrong when someone does it whom you don't like...
Thanks for nothing, :pep: !!
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:35 pm

:lol: liked the thumb thing of Onlinemagazine !

maybe it is as you say , but we need someone to balance the leftist / zionist media no?
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:57 pm

ramsej84 wrote:What kind of danger? They have it all no? What else do they want ? To enslave the hetero or to force everyone to wear pink?
This is getting ridiculous... gays have all the rights and rightly so but this is getting out of hand

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Yeah, and now the country has elected someone so clearly fixated on the straight white (Christian?) male part of society that they're in danger of losing all that. Hence the protests.
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:15 pm

FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby PunkCapitalist » Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:11 pm

#12 wrote:We're experts on walls - guess it'll boost our economy...

PunkCapitalist wrote:Democracy works nowhere xD. We are slaves to the predetermined results of political economy.

Maybe... But instead of rambling in about it: name a political system that works better?!

Also, I think that sentence is both offensive to slaves and unsubstantial
Cause last time I checked, I still had a free will...
Also, I think it's pretty obvious that the rule that applies for democracy (see above) is the sane when it comes to capitalism... ;)

pyrasur wrote:I had a buddy today bring up a good point to me, that people kept backing Trump because they were just as tired of being labeled as the people Trump supposedly labelled. Like the boy who cried wolf, some are bad, but a lot of them are good honest people. They backed Trump because he promised security: you want a fence around your house to keep out burglars, he promised them a fence around their country. These people will welcome guests with open arms, but they aren't going to allow someone to break into their home. These people don't hate Mexicans or Muslims, these are the people who welcome Cubans fleeing Castro and Afghans who assisted the US against the Taliban.

And when you get labeled as a bigot for backing someone who seems to have your back, you think to yourself, "wait a minute, I'm not a racist." At that point those people stopped listening to a media that considered them deplorable. They realized some of the "elites" are just as prejudiced. The frustrating thing about living in the South isn't how ignorant it sometimes is, it's my educated supposedly open-minded colleagues, and instead are so close-minded. It pisses me off when my liberal friends look down on some of the poor black kids here as ignorant and dumb, and don't give a shit about the poverty these kids come from where they will likely be shot on the streets by some gangmember unless they make it big in the NFL.

Before #12 tries to take my words into some straw man to act as if I'm saying Trump's policies are good for the country, I'm not saying that at all. I'm merely oversimplifying a complex mindset of a non-homogeneous group of people who are no better or worse than any other set of people. I guess what I'm trying to say to anyone left with an open mind, think two seconds before you try to pack a bunch of people you consider bigots into a very small box.

Don't know where, how and why you'd get the idea... I actually agree for the most part... Just that sooooooo many states would have popped red even if the candidate was a bag if dog poo - which is probably the only thing more gross than Trump
Cause that sure as hell ain't part of an open mindset, is it? ;)

And the other thing:
Of course many are falsely accused, labelled and whatnot... But a sentence I've heard a lot here recently is: "Die Nazis haben den Ruf der Nazis so sehr ruiniert, dass nichtmal mehr die Nazis Nazis sein wollen" (and IIRC you understand this)...
Those people claim to not be racist, when they clearly are and just don't realize it...
And I think when you don't realize who you're following, you're to be blamed partially...
Take ramsej's "Online Magazin" source... The guy writing this is CLEARLY so far right, he must've cut of the thumb because it faced the left...
Posting videos of disappointet people, ridiculing them, one-sided news broadcasting with a single perspective, no neutrality, just attempted assertion of influence... Who considers stuff like that journalism?

TL;DR: Of course, they're not all racists... probably not even half of them... But there's quite a bunch... And a big part of them don't see themselves as, but still are...

And to those who are not: I - and this is just me - would never give my vote to a guy I clearly see unfit (and thus let him speak in my name), just to prove a point...

Either way... What I find interesting again, is how ramsej wants to see Clinton in jail so badly for sending email from the wrong computer (I know I'm more liberal about this than most people, but even considering US secretiveness I don't see this as severe as what's coming up...) while TWO lawsuits on Trump - one for fraud, one for sexual assault on a teenage girl - either don't seem to concern him or even are ridiculous and made up...
Poor Donald getting set up all the time

I know, I know, it's only wrong when someone does it whom you don't like...

Oh dude... The American media is one-sided ad it gets, i think part of why Trump won is the incessant and obnoxious campaign the media is constantly having against anyone who is not a Social Democrat.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2 ... sible.html

Not that I agree with all of that, but the description of the media is somewhat accurate (I think it's actually rather mild). I have the New Yorker and the New York Times in my RSS feed, I have been nauseated by it for months now (and I'm not even a Republican). I also find Paul Krugman nauseating btw.

PunkCapitalist
I'm a post king!

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:12 pm

He is,not going to do anything to the law abiding citizens being white, afro, latin, asian or muslim.
If it is true he will deport those who do not have proper documentation.

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby PunkCapitalist » Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:13 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:What kind of danger? They have it all no? What else do they want ? To enslave the hetero or to force everyone to wear pink?
This is getting ridiculous... gays have all the rights and rightly so but this is getting out of hand

Yeah, and now the country has elected someone so clearly fixated on the straight white (Christian?) male part of society that they're in danger of losing all that. Hence the protests.

Bah. I don't think Trump gives a sh!t about the cultural wars. He will most likely just let them be, and that's a good thing. (Remember his comments on transgender bathrooms).

PunkCapitalist
I'm a post king!

Postby JANKER » Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:18 pm

Liberals are such nice people...

Spoiler: show
JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:35 pm

Trump's own views have little to do with it. Through him the Republican party has gained a lot of power and they are very openly against a number of minorities.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:37 pm

JANKER wrote:Liberals are such nice people...

Going pointlessly around in a circle. Some users here have posted in the post that it is wrong to say that all right wing people are extremists or racists or whatever. Same applies for the left. There are rotten apples on both sides who would resort to violence and crime in order to further their political beliefs.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANKER » Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:43 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
JANKER wrote:Liberals are such nice people...

Going pointlessly around in a circle. Some users here have posted in the post that it is wrong to say that all right wing people are extremists or racists or whatever. Same applies for the left. There are rotten apples on both sides who would resort to violence and crime in order to further their political beliefs.

So far the 'liberals' been causing more trouble than 'racist' Trump supporters... it's a good thing to point out, you know.
JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge