You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

American members

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: American members

Postby JANKER » Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:43 am

#12 wrote:https://www.facebook.com/SethMeyersOfficial/videos/753011218182893/

Your media...

"Football is very simple." - Kaiser Franck
JANKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby PunkCapitalist » Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:53 am

#12 wrote:Yet...

Cause I guess those orders were all carried out on respectable righteous people of good standing?

pyrasur wrote:Again I'm gonna preface what I say with: I am not a Trump supporter. But, when CNN only really starts exposing shit on Trump after he's nominated and going against Clinton? Come on man do the math.

You get Fox News, don't you?
I never said you were a supporter - doesn't mean we can't still talk about it, does it?

https://www.facebook.com/SethMeyersOffi ... 218182893/

So much for the math from my side...

No, not respectable at all. I'm all for bombing the hell all them terrorists. BUT, I find that even a single innocent life lost is unacceptable. Beyond that, the US has no business "building democracies" abroad. If it were by me, I'd put in jail every politician and member of the military preemptively at least until proven innocent.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I'm a post king!

Postby pyrasur » Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:55 am

Woah dude I thought you believed in individual rights :)
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby PunkCapitalist » Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:00 am

Of course I do, very strongly. But people who participate on government or warfare are automatically criminals in my mind.

PunkCapitalist
I'm a post king!

Postby JANKER » Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:04 am

Boss tells pro-Trump employees to resign [source]
JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

American members

Postby #12 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:17 am

pyrasur wrote:Hey man discontent is underrated. It's an unproven fact that being pissed off is good for your soul.

Ok then, I just got the impression most of the time you're pissed off with me

@Janker: I like the Times... You should read it some time ;)

@Punk: I basically agree on everything... But compared to their predecessors, the current government are pacifists, neutralists, and peace ambassadors, basically saints... Of course, that's only in comparison...
And we all no it's not really about building democracies, because if that was their goal, you'd think they would be A LITTLE more successful... ;)
Thanks for nothing, :pep: !!
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:30 am

JANKER wrote:

what an elitist bastard... He should be sent to jail to accompany the Secretary...

I have e feeling that Trump will have a lot of spokes into his wheels... plus many infiltrators ...

He should check thoroughly with whom he is going to surround himself (security, and those who will be working closely to him) Also a revamp in the FBI and other important positions.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:33 am

#12 wrote:
pyrasur wrote:Hey man discontent is underrated. It's an unproven fact that being pissed off is good for your soul.

Ok then, I just got the impression most of the time you're pissed off with me

@Janker: I like the Times... You should read it some time ;)

@Punk: I basically agree on everything... But compared to their predecessors, the current government are pacifists, neutralists, and peace ambassadors, basically saints... Of course, that's only in comparison...
And we all no it's not really about building democracies, because if that was their goal, you'd think they would be A LITTLE more successful... ;)

While we are at it , who asks for their democracy. With all due respect democracy does not work in certain countries / cultures. Just have a little look at our neighbors Libya (to which the Secretary said : ''we came. we saw and he died hahahahhhha'' or Iraq and Afghanistan.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby PunkCapitalist » Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:46 am

Democracy works nowhere xD. We are slaves to the predetermined results of political economy.

PunkCapitalist
I'm a post king!

Postby spotman » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:51 am

ramsej84 wrote:
JANKER wrote:

what an elitist bastard... He should be sent to jail to accompany the Secretary...

I have e feeling that Trump will have a lot of spokes into his wheels... plus many infiltrators ...

He should check thoroughly with whom he is going to surround himself (security, and those who will be working closely to him) Also a revamp in the FBI and other important positions.

Watch your mouth. You have zero position to question or insult an American's response to Trump and his supporters. You live in Malta - you have absolutely no idea what people of colour and the LGBT community have gone through and continue to go through due to people with Trump's biggot rhetoric. I can't fathom why in the world you are so pro-Trump while living in Malta. Settle down and accept that you are irrelevant in these discussions and have literally zero-clue about what you're talking about.

Maybe far-right, racist, nationalist behaviour is acceptable in Malta. But guess what? It's not acceptable in North America.

Sorry MUTU and the admins if this message is coming across as harsh. But I've had enough of seeing a European pro-Trump supporter running this mouth on the internet. It's pathetic.
MIA SAN MIA
spotman
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Canada

Postby spotman » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:57 am

And guess what buddy? Trump and his supporters would hate you as well if you visited the states.

So while you sit there and think you understand them - just know that the USA's white supremist groups (huge component of Trump's support) do not view Maltese as white, and hate you just as much as they hate coloured people.
MIA SAN MIA
spotman
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Canada

Postby JANKER » Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:06 am

Trump supporters getting beaten, Trump supporters fired... yeah, they're doing so much evil, we got it buddy.
JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby sherpthederp » Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:44 am

spotman wrote:And guess what buddy? Trump and his supporters would hate you as well if you visited the states.

So while you sit there and think you understand them - just know that the USA's white supremist groups (huge component of Trump's support) do not view Maltese as white, and hate you just as much as they hate coloured people.

This idea that Trump and all his supporters are klansmen is absurd. To preface this I am in no way a Trump supporter. I work with a lot of people that voted for Trump and only one of them is racist (he's a shitty person anyway). I work in the petrochemical industry and most of my coworkers supported Trump. They are blue collar Americans that ensure that this country has a means to run and get shit on all day long by "liberals" (I hate to play the labelling game but its the easiest way to describe them) who do nothing but call Trump supporters racist and bigots. Trump has spoken to and given hope to these people who are getting left behind by an increasingly tech based economy (not saying he's a viable solution) while Clinton turned around and called them all deplorable. How would you feel? I don't necessarily agree with how they voted but to write off half of my country's population as racist when they just wanted to have some representation is childish and downright stupid.
sherpthederp
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby sherpthederp » Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:58 am

#12 wrote:You don't have to answer... But I never intended to waste your time... (and I think you're quite a hothead for a libertarian )
But upon re-reading I realize I misunderstood your post... You weren't comparing... You were saying she was a shit nominee - which I actually agree on...

That's the problem, you question one candidate and people jump on you assuming that you're making a comparison between the two. They both sucked
sherpthederp
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby pyrasur » Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:28 am

I had a buddy today bring up a good point to me, that people kept backing Trump because they were just as tired of being labeled as the people Trump supposedly labelled. Like the boy who cried wolf, some are bad, but a lot of them are good honest people. They backed Trump because he promised security: you want a fence around your house to keep out burglars, he promised them a fence around their country. These people will welcome guests with open arms, but they aren't going to allow someone to break into their home. These people don't hate Mexicans or Muslims, these are the people who welcome Cubans fleeing Castro and Afghans who assisted the US against the Taliban.

And when you get labeled as a bigot for backing someone who seems to have your back, you think to yourself, "wait a minute, I'm not a racist." At that point those people stopped listening to a media that considered them deplorable. They realized some of the "elites" are just as prejudiced. The frustrating thing about living in the South isn't how ignorant it sometimes is, it's my educated supposedly open-minded colleagues, and instead are so close-minded. It pisses me off when my liberal friends look down on some of the poor black kids here as ignorant and dumb, and don't give a shit about the poverty these kids come from where they will likely be shot on the streets by some gangmember unless they make it big in the NFL.

Before #12 tries to take my words into some straw man to act as if I'm saying Trump's policies are good for the country, I'm not saying that at all. I'm merely oversimplifying a complex mindset of a non-homogeneous group of people who are no better or worse than any other set of people. I guess what I'm trying to say to anyone left with an open mind, think two seconds before you try to pack a bunch of people you consider bigots into a very small box.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge