You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

American members

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: American members

Postby Borusse » Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:00 pm

DerKaiser wrote:What is not discussed is the fact that the U.S. Senate has gotten awild majority of republicans, who in the past have shown only one thing: their love for the wealthy. Now If you are firm believer in a new world order ok, but I must warn all of you who are not successfull, bad times are coming

Bad times are here all the time. Crony-capitalism, never ending bailouts and playing war to satisfy special interest who needs their guns to be sold. I assure you Trump won't make the world more miserable than it already is.
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby DerKaiser » Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:01 pm

Americans are like a battered child with stockholme syndrom
If i had a dollar for every girl that found me unattractive, they would eventually find me attractive.
DerKaiser
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ottackon » Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:02 pm

DerKaiser wrote:So many people dont understand history

It smells like a reductio ad Hitlerum is on its way.
ottackon
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby pyrasur » Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:03 pm

Don't care.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Borusse » Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:05 pm

Can't wait to see Trump and Putin uniting and invading Europe. :coffee:
Borusse

National Flag:
Poland

Postby DerKaiser » Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:06 pm

ottackon wrote:
DerKaiser wrote:So many people dont understand history

It smells like a reductio ad Hitlerum is on its way.

it is only a short perspective of history necessary

but i will keep it simple for you
If i had a dollar for every girl that found me unattractive, they would eventually find me attractive.
DerKaiser
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:07 pm

ramsej84 wrote:@#12 forget King Trump and concentrate on Merkel who will be next

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Makes no sense if I take your political views into account?!

ramsej84 wrote:STOP this shit of the uneducated made D.Trump winning. You are being so rude and uneducated yourself and not only that you are being elitists, supremacists, bigots and discriminatory.

@12 the fact that The President is against abortion is enough for me to support him... plus the fact that he wants dialogue with Russia ...
On the other hand the Secretary was ready to pass a law that enables a ''woman'' to make use of abortion even at the eight or ninth month.

Maybe partly... But why only recognize bigotry in others? ;)

As long as it's dialogue, I'm fine with it... No appeasement please...

The abortion thing... I mean, it is very short sighted to vote for somebody for one reason only - kinda like your rooting for AfD...

But even though I don't support it - and I don't think he's ever gonna be able to pull that one - an 8th month abortion is something I'd also be against... But I don't really think she vowed to do that... ?! ;)

ottackon wrote:Ok #12, I get your point even if I disagree with you, and I beg your pardon if you felt that I was aggressive in my argumentation.

I did ;)

And we don't have to agree on everything (or anything for that matter...)
As long as I don't feel someone is making hollow claims or insulting me... (and I actually thought that faith thing was insulting, cause everyone I know says differently... ;)) Discussing and even argueing on a sober level - that's what politics is about...
You claimed it was a good thing first... Then you said his presidency should be evaluated afterwards before judging him in advance... The first thing is a claim, that sounded very much set in ways to me - the second one is a claim that we can both agree on... (kinda like with Guardiola )

In addition, I agree with Kaiser's last post (and only the last... Well not only, but with that one completely... ;))
Thanks for nothing, :pep: !!
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby KrampusIsReal » Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:09 pm

Okay, my county in Florida (hillsborough county) has voted for the last 6 presidents except last night.

let me say this first

I voted Trump, do I think he was the best choice? absolutely not, however I voted for him for a few reasons and I will explain them below.

1. He's not a political elite like Clinton or anyone else that ran for office
2. He isn't controlled by the big banks like Clinton, he's made his money
3. He may be an asshole however he isn't scared to say what is on his mind. Whether that be good or bad, in the world we live in now where everyone is so scared to hurt other feelings it's a breath of fresh air.
4. He wants to put tariffs on us companies that decided to take their business overseas for cheap labor and bring the products back.

Everyone want's to say he's racist, sexists and what other things you could call him but it's comical that he has only been called this since running against Clinton. He has had more minorities and women in higher positions in his companies. He was a judge of Mrs. America pageant and it was his job to judge the women. He want's to get rid of birthright citizenship which scares the living hell out of those who have legal children but illegal parents. If they're not here legally on a visa and they give birth their children will not be given citizenship at birth. Also, no one will deport the parents of a child that has american citizenship even if their parents are illegal.

We need to fix our healthcare and ACA (Affordable [hahaha] care act aka Obamacare) is a joke! rates have skyrocketed and no end in sight. They have dumped billions into it and it is still failing, they could have taken the money and just bought insurance for the people and we'd have insurance.

Under Obama we have had very lax boarder control, that needs to be fixed and allow the ones coming her an easier path which he is for.

Under Hillary we would have had less growth in the economy than Obama, she was okay with Partial birth Abortions basically saying that you can be giving birth and decide not to have the baby and they kill the baby.

She wanted us to take in 5000% more syrian refugees, my problem is when we have poor, hungry and homeless americans here why are they okay with screwing them and giving it to the syrians?

She has been in public office for 30 years and became very rich from it!!! that should tell you a lot, she basically wouldn't answer any questions unless they were handpicked and given to reporters beforehand, she was getting tired and needed naps and couldn't keep up. With her we know what we are going to get, more corruption, more big banks controlling her and money from middle east countries that have direct ties to terrorism. If her and Obama didn't decide to go to Libya the north african migration problem may not be what it is today. She has been caught lying, cheating sanders over and Americans are just flat out tired of the bullshit from her and the rest of the political elite.

With Clinton flat our saying that we're going put a no fly zone in Syria which would have brought us into a hot war with Russia most likely. With her foundation taking money from middle east countries with direct ties to terrorism and basically pay for play in government tied to it too.

She couldn't be trusted and americans have shown that they're tired of the crap.

I stayed up until 2am to watch it and Trump has won big states that should have went clinton like North Carolina, Ohio, and Michigan.

Trump was gracious in his speech, I think he's a smart enough business man to surround himself with good people. He doesn't have the power to declare war, and many forget that it's congress that really holds the power in the country.
Mia San Mia!
Deutscher Fußball Bund! WeltMeisters '54 '74 '90 '14
KrampusIsReal
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ottackon » Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:14 pm

Borusse wrote:Can't wait to see Trump and Putin uniting and invading Europe. :coffee:

I hope they don't like listening to Wagner for you country's own sake :mrgreen:
ottackon
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby Borusse » Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:15 pm

Trump wants to protect the 2nd amendment. He will give away guns to all the racists that voted for him and they will shoot all the blacks, latinos and asians. Later on, the army of white racists will be given tanks and supplies and he will invade Canada because why not? Canadians are super nice people, they probably won't mind. Next TRump will bomb Mexico. Why build a wall when you can just get rid of a problem with few presses of the button right? I think he will then form an alliance with Putin and they will take over the world. After about 4-5 years we'll be all playing Hunger Games. I have some athletic and smart guys in my district, I hope we will win the upcoming tournament.
Borusse

National Flag:
Poland

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:23 pm

and I heard that he will be on trial for molesting a 13 year old girl... what is next?

yes clinton said it in her last speech ... she is in favor of very late abortions.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANKER » Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:26 pm

Borusse wrote:Trump wants to protect the 2nd amendment. He will give away guns to all the racists that voted for him and they will shoot all the blacks, latinos and asians. Later on, the army of white racists will be given tanks and supplies and he will invade Canada because why not? Canadians are super nice people, they probably won't mind. Next TRump will bomb Mexico. Why build a wall when you can just get rid of a problem with few presses of the button right? I think he will then form an alliance with Putin and they will take over the world. After about 4-5 years we'll be all playing Hunger Games. I have some athletic and smart guys in my district, I hope we will win the upcoming tournament.

"Football is very simple." - Kaiser Franck
JANKER

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby DerKaiser » Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:28 pm

KrampusIsReal wrote:Okay, my county in Florida (hillsborough county) has voted for the last 6 presidents except last night.

let me say this first

I voted Trump, do I think he was the best choice? absolutely not, however I voted for him for a few reasons and I will explain them below.

1. He's not a political elite like Clinton or anyone else that ran for office You must think that those with actual power dont exist
2. He isn't controlled by the big banks like Clinton, he's made his money No he is only accused of fraud on multiple levels
3. He may be an asshole however he isn't scared to say what is on his mind. Whether that be good or bad, in the world we live in now where everyone is so scared to hurt other feelings it's a breath of fresh air. Thats the thing someone not afraid to express an opinion, unfortunately he is neither articulate nor full of wisdom
4. He wants to put tariffs on us companies that decided to take their business overseas for cheap labor and bring the products back. This is a lie and Senate will not do this

Everyone want's to say he's racist, sexists and what other things you could call him but it's comical that he has only been called this since running against Clinton. He has had more minorities and women in higher positions in his companies. He was a judge of Mrs. America pageant and it was his job to judge the women. He want's to get rid of birthright citizenship which scares the living hell out of those who have legal children but illegal parents. If they're not here legally on a visa and they give birth their children will not be given citizenship at birth. Also, no one will deport the parents of a child that has american citizenship even if their parents are illegal.

We need to fix our healthcare and ACA (Affordable [hahaha] care act aka Obamacare) is a joke! rates have skyrocketed and no end in sight. They have dumped billions into it and it is still failing, they could have taken the money and just bought insurance for the people and we'd have insurance.

Under Obama we have had very lax boarder control, that needs to be fixed and allow the ones coming her an easier path which he is for.

Under Hillary we would have had less growth in the economy than Obama, she was okay with Partial birth Abortions basically saying that you can be giving birth and decide not to have the baby and they kill the baby.

She wanted us to take in 5000% more syrian refugees, my problem is when we have poor, hungry and homeless americans here why are they okay with screwing them and giving it to the syrians?

She has been in public office for 30 years and became very rich from it!!! that should tell you a lot, she basically wouldn't answer any questions unless they were handpicked and given to reporters beforehand, she was getting tired and needed naps and couldn't keep up. With her we know what we are going to get, more corruption, more big banks controlling her and money from middle east countries that have direct ties to terrorism. If her and Obama didn't decide to go to Libya the north african migration problem may not be what it is today. She has been caught lying, cheating sanders over and Americans are just flat out tired of the bullshit from her and the rest of the political elite.

With Clinton flat our saying that we're going put a no fly zone in Syria which would have brought us into a hot war with Russia most likely. With her foundation taking money from middle east countries with direct ties to terrorism and basically pay for play in government tied to it too.

She couldn't be trusted and americans have shown that they're tired of the crap.

I stayed up until 2am to watch it and Trump has won big states that should have went clinton like North Carolina, Ohio, and Michigan.

Trump was gracious in his speech, I think he's a smart enough business man to surround himself with good people. He doesn't have the power to declare war, and many forget that it's congress that really holds the power in the country.

As Long as people keep on believing that 1 man will change the world for the better we are all doomed
DerKaiser
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Borusse » Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:35 pm

DerKaiser wrote:As Long as people keep on believing that 1 man will change the world for the better we are all doomed

All the big changes in the world (both the bad and good ones) happened because of actions of individuals who inspired others.
Borusse

National Flag:
Poland

Postby JANKER » Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:38 pm

"Football is very simple." - Kaiser Franck
JANKER

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag: