You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

American members

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: American members

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:40 pm

Borusse wrote:

I'm happy Trump won. 8) Loving the butthurt from lib dems.

:shock: this vid is so scary !!!!! but =D>
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby DerKaiser » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:43 pm

So many people dont understand history
If i had a dollar for every girl that found me unattractive, they would eventually find me attractive.
DerKaiser
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:45 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:Yeah the uneducated argument is really old now. This isn't Brexit. Demographically, college educated people were divided by only 53:47 for Clinton, so it didn't even matter much. On top of that, it's not like republicans win all the time. Clearly the so-called uneducated people were skewed enough to vote for Obama the last 8 years.

It's on the campaign. Knowing the way electoral votes are weighted, you would think Clinton would have done all she can to campaign in Florida, Oklahoma and a few other states (these are the states with relatively high weighting, where the votes could have gone either way). In addition, there were a considerable amount of non-voters. Genius move from Trump, Gerrard-esque slip by Clinton. I fully admire how Trump won this.

If you want uneducated people to blame, there are the idiotic democrats who chose Clinton over Bernie Sanders.

double thank for this =D>
And to add to this... as if half of the americans are uneducated... that is what I call an insult.
Thing is that people are fed up... the common ppl is actually becoming more savvy we are not swallowing lies anymore.

Mind you the uneducated theory was not something I heard here but even on a local tv station ... another butthurt woman who is a lawyer and thinks that she is something better than the rest of us.

Power to the people...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby DerKaiser » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:45 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:Yeah the uneducated argument is really old now. This isn't Brexit. Demographically, college educated people were divided by only 53:47 for Clinton, so it didn't even matter much. On top of that, it's not like republicans win all the time. Clearly the so-called uneducated people were skewed enough to vote for Obama the last 8 years.

It's on the campaign. Knowing the way electoral votes are weighted, you would think Clinton would have done all she can to campaign in Florida, Oklahoma and a few other states (these are the states with relatively high weighting, where the votes could have gone either way). In addition, there were a considerable amount of non-voters. Genius move from Trump, Gerrard-esque slip by Clinton. I fully admire how Trump won this.

If you want uneducated people to blame, there are the idiotic democrats who chose Clinton over Bernie Sanders.

u r mistaken bernie supporters did not choose hillary
If i had a dollar for every girl that found me unattractive, they would eventually find me attractive.
DerKaiser
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ottackon » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:46 pm

Ok #12, I get your point even if I disagree with you, and I beg your pardon if you felt that I was aggressive in my argumentation.
ottackon
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby Borusse » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:47 pm

I think the best pro-Trump argument is the behaviour of the media and establishment towards him throughout the entire election. He's clearly an independent player in this political game while Clinton is just a puppet with special interest is pulling the strings behind the curtains.

Trump, a successful businessman who was seen as a role model and presented as a man of success for decades in United States decided to run for president. And suddenly he became a racist, sexual predator, next Hitler and a threat to our civilization. It was disgusting what media was doing to him. Very similar thing happened before Brexit, shading, making you feel like a piece of shit if you vote leave etc. This year has restored my faith in humanity.
Last edited by Borusse on Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

National Flag:
Poland

Postby DerKaiser » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:48 pm

Did you guys just say power to the people with this election?
DerKaiser
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby DerKaiser » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:50 pm

Borusse wrote:I think the best pro-Trump argument is the behaviour of the media and establishment towards him throughout the entire election. He's clearly an independent player in this political game while Clinton is just a puppet with special interest is pulling the strings behind the curtains.

Trump, a successful businessman who was seen as a role model and presented as a man of success for decades in United States decided to run for president. And suddenly he became a racist, sexual predator, next Hitler and a threat to our civilization. It was disgusting what media was doing to him. Very similar thing happened before Brexit, shading, making you feel like a piece of shit if you vote leave etc. This year has restored my faith in humanity.

clearly you do not follow the lines of what is actually done
you are not really interested in mankinds plight and just pretend to be
maybe you have a feeling of self hatred
DerKaiser
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Borusse » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:51 pm

what? :mrgreen:
Borusse

National Flag:
Poland

Postby ottackon » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:51 pm

I completely agree with you even though I don't see why "political awareness" should be measured by diplomas and degrees.
ottackon
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby spotman » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:53 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
spotman wrote:As a Canadian, we're all sitting here laughing at the USA. Fact is - the most uneducated people of the US made Trump their president. Trump is an idiot who is 100% unqualified to be President of the US. He's a biggot and represents the arm pit of the US society. He's also a silver spoon baby who naturally grew up to be sociopath. He's a fraud.

Sorry Americans - the Canada Border is closed. We don't want you here. Mexicans are welcome though.

sorry another arrogant comment... what do you mean by the uneducated? Maybe you were lucky enough to get a proper education others don't.
Who is the biggot here?

Well, my friend. I'm going to start off and ignore the fact that you have no idea what you're talking about. I wasn't lucky to get an education - I paid for it. No help from anybody. Still paying back student loans.

Second - have you ever lived on this side of the globe? How much time have you spent in America? I'm guessing very little - and that's why you shouldn't be so emotional in your opinion of US politics. That's like me arguing with Europeans over European politics. Doesn't make sense.

Third. Yes - I said it. Uneducated, miserable people. Blaming their misfortunes on minorities, immigrants, etc. That's trump's rhetoric. They can't see that their misfortunes are caused by people like Trump that only look out for the rich (low taxes, low social services, no free health care, etc).

Anyway. I don't care about this at all. I'm Canadian. Just stay out Americans. Please. We mean this.
MIA SAN MIA
spotman
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Canada

Postby DerKaiser » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:54 pm

a bunch of muppets here
DerKaiser
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Borusse » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:56 pm

ottackon wrote:

I completely agree with you even though I don't see why "political awareness" should be measured by diplomas and degrees.

It shouldn't. You have great economists, clearly intelligent people who say completely different things, you have educated marxists, libertarians, conservatists and democrats.

Basically politics is awful because you can't ever win no matter how strong you feel your arguments are and how right you feel you are. And that goes for all the ideologies. That's why we have a democracy all around the world because that's when the rule divide and conquer is at its most effectiveness.
Borusse

National Flag:
Poland

Postby DerKaiser » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:58 pm

What is not discussed is the fact that the U.S. Senate has gotten awild majority of republicans, who in the past have shown only one thing: their love for the wealthy. Now If you are firm believer in a new world order ok, but I must warn all of you who are not successfull, bad times are coming
DerKaiser
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Dumbledore7 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:59 pm

ottackon wrote:I completely agree with you even though I don't see why "political awareness" should be measured by diplomas and degrees.

Exactly why I brought it up - if so-called education has a huge implication you'd expect an overwhelming majority of the educated to be heavier on one individual (some may say to Hillary because that's what the educated people were "supposed" to choose). The split was much more in favour of Clinton in the non-white demographic, so safe to say we aren't able to infer shit from the state of education.
Dumbledore7
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge