You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

American members

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: American members

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:55 pm

She cannot cause she was not born in the USA.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANKER » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:56 pm

ramsej84 wrote:She cannot cause she was not born in the USA.

Too bad... :(
"Football is very simple." - Kaiser Franck
JANKER

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby JANKER » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:04 pm

This is the best part...

Wikileaks email shows Clinton 'sealed her OWN FATE’ in plot to make Donald Trump her rival [source]

You have to thank Hillary for Trump.
JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby #12 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:25 pm

ramsej84 wrote:'says the guy rambling on about refugees drowning at his doorstep every hour that passes''

what are you alluding here? That I enjoy their fate? [-X

Maybe I know who is behind it and you don't.

And what does has to do ? illegal immigrants and the well being of the middle east.

Yes I wanted him cause he is anti establishment... and now get ready for more... Le Pen is waiting ...

You wanted him, because you believe everything your "news-outlets" tell you...
Who's to say they're illegal? You?

About the rest: I suggest you google Dunning-Kruger-effect, because I'm pretty sure you don't know what it is...

I'm still waiting for all your information on how he'll change, throw around or whatever the establishment...

ottackon wrote:Since the time I read you, I haven't seen anyone with as bad faith as you, and this, on every subject, so do not expect me to take you seriously

Nah, I wouldn't... I'm not even sure I can expect you to actually understand me... ;)

ottackon wrote:Empty rhetoric and fallacious arguments are still one of your specialties, but I got used to it.
You should know that the US military–industrial complex is one of the foundations of the american economy, and no credible presidential candidate can declare that he or she will cut the US military budget once elected, this translates your lack of understanding of both economy and the game of politics.

Nice to know that I have such an impact on your life
But for someone who's trying to pull a wiseass you should stop making empty assumptions about what other people know...
I should know that and I do, so your translation is BS again... And I never said military expenses have to be cut... I merely pointed out that he - offensively - claimed to raise military expenses...
Even more funny getting economy lessons from the guy who, IIRC in his last post, claimed that Brexit had no impact on the markets... Well there must be something I misinterpreted or probably didn't know, right?

ottackon wrote:Furthermore, it's old news that the US have the biggest military budget in the world, but what you don't know (again) is that military spending dropped under Obama for two reasons. The first is the Obama administration’s decision to start delegating imperial wars to their vassals in what is called proxy-wars (Lybia, Syria, Yemen). The second has to do with a process known as budget sequestration. (Google it).
This shows that there is no correlation between the promise of increasing US defense spendings and the effective will to go to war. But the most devious thing in your argumentation, is that you don't mention at all, Hilary's proven and well-documented record in the outbreak of wars and direct provocations and threats against Iran, Russia and China, which is far more concerning.

Again with the claims...
What I don't know, is if and when you took a dump today...
I don't talk about shit I know nothing about, unlike other people... ;)
Let aside the fact that this is not about Obama and his expenses and or policies, and that you deviously (probably the other meaning of the word ) only see "sophistry" in others:
All the countries you mentioned above might be a threat to US supremacy... War with all those countries would be catastrophic... And provocations are dangerous in every case...
Interestingly enough, though, you don't mention China's military expansion in the Southeast Asian see, clearly not their home domain... Probably not a provocation right?
Or uncle Vlad's constant violation of human rights, warfare law, and on top of that annexion of foreign territories against international law... I guess that's not a provocation either?
Don't get me wrong, I've had my fair share of beef with the US and the whole world police shit... But (and since I'm not you I'm not claiming you don't know what it is, even though many odds point to it...) we all know how well appeasement works, don't we?!
I'm not claiming he'll go to war... Heck I hope he won't!
But claiming Clinton would is bullocks as well...
I don't think (at least I hope ) the world will end with him, but I have yet to see a valid argument here for all the support... Cause interestingly, ramsej is not called out by you on this constant avoidance strategy... ;)

ottackon wrote:Trump is no angel, and everyone lies at different degrees, but he at least, has never held an official position and never had a professionnal political career for a living, which means that despite all his apparent flaws, he's a lesser evil compared to Hillary and he's yet to be judged for his acts as president.
Last, he didn't talk about Islam but Muslims, which is very different, and I didn't feel he said something shocking, unlike the mainstream media that rub Muslims up the right way at the approach of every election, like all minorities, before spitting on them the rest of the time.

I think I wrote Muslims and not Islam?!
And I think it's different, too, because one is a religion and one is a group of people... For all I care he can say what he wants about pretty mich every cult there is...
And I don't need no "mainstream media" (I wonder what kind of outlets you see fit to suit your Weltanschauung ) to tell me anything... I know what he said and I can make sense of it on my own, I'm a grown man ;)

And last but not least, I feel no butthurt... I'm disappointed... But as I said, the world's not gonna end probably, and it'll be entertaining to make fun of him... Just funny to see the same people now posting memes and whatnot, that would ramble on about fixed elections and other weird conspiracy shit were it the other way around... And it'll be funny as well to see them find weird tinfoil hat excuses later on...
Thanks for nothing, :pep: !!
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:35 pm

JANKER wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:would have been the first female US president.

Married with a serial groper. :P
Everything about her is fake...

If Trump doesn't conform to the establishment, he won't be a president for long so there's still hope for the anti-Trump camp.

The first female president will be Ivanka Trump.

Making excuses for him not "sticking it to the establishment" already?
At least wait until he is inaugurated!
Thanks for nothing, :pep: !!
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby JANKER » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:44 pm

The most important thing to me is that their preferred puppet candidate lost. I can guarantee only about myself, I don't know what other people have on their minds.
JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:22 pm

@#12 forget King Trump and concentrate on Merkel who will be next

ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANKER » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:50 pm

I didn't check my facebook AKA Hillary fanbase yet... I'll have some fun now.

JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:12 pm

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby pyrasur » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:14 pm

MaCk0y wrote:
Spoiler: show
Achilles wrote:In the end of the day Trump won because of his different style and because he said what the Americans wanted to hear, people got tired of the so called political correct,the bright smiles,the lies and so on they voted for something different, Trump. If it was Sanders instead of Clinton it would be another issue. Why vote Hillary Clinton? she is one of the biggest scumbags in politics, she praises the war for god's sake... Her past is full of dark pages,her present(FBI, emails) and definitely her future will be in the same road.At the end she lost because of her name and her past imagine how bad Hillary looks that even...Trump got elected. A racist,misogynist,military lover with no politic past, a billionaire ffs who claims that he will fight the system while he is the system himself, pretty ironic so if you think that this scum actually won imagine how sh!t Hillary looked in the eyes of Americans, it's like a double failure...

Trump was full of sh!t and lies to get elected that's for sure not even the 1/3 of what he said can become reality in USA. Let's be honest no president of USA can single-handely make so many drastic changes or materialize such extreme thoughts(about immigrants and muslims for example) they won't let him, the WASP,the system itself etc... The only thing he may change is some tactics about international relations with Europe,Russia he can't just isolate USA because his fat & thick head wants it, clearly!

I'm not a master in politics actually I hate politics but in my eyes all this drama about Trump is quite a farse... the guy did what all politicians do, he lied and won but he did it with shouting,insulting and pretending being a "badass" politician , as I said with a different style. Many on the internet act like the world won't be the same after his election, I bet it would be just the same.

Damn mate! 100% compatible. :D

Is that legends of galactic heroes I see there :D
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:17 pm

STOP this shit of the uneducated made D.Trump winning. You are being so rude and uneducated yourself and not only that you are being elitists, supremacists, bigots and discriminatory.

@12 the fact that The President is against abortion is enough for me to support him... plus the fact that he wants dialogue with Russia ...
On the other hand the Secretary was ready to pass a law that enables a ''woman'' to make use of abortion even at the eight or ninth month.
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:27 pm

Can't see tweet? Click here! erm... deal with it kids... you should have told your parents to vote for Killary instead.
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MaCk0y » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:28 pm

pyrasur wrote:
MaCk0y wrote:
Spoiler: show
Achilles wrote:In the end of the day Trump won because of his different style and because he said what the Americans wanted to hear, people got tired of the so called political correct,the bright smiles,the lies and so on they voted for something different, Trump. If it was Sanders instead of Clinton it would be another issue. Why vote Hillary Clinton? she is one of the biggest scumbags in politics, she praises the war for god's sake... Her past is full of dark pages,her present(FBI, emails) and definitely her future will be in the same road.At the end she lost because of her name and her past imagine how bad Hillary looks that even...Trump got elected. A racist,misogynist,military lover with no politic past, a billionaire ffs who claims that he will fight the system while he is the system himself, pretty ironic so if you think that this scum actually won imagine how sh!t Hillary looked in the eyes of Americans, it's like a double failure...

Trump was full of sh!t and lies to get elected that's for sure not even the 1/3 of what he said can become reality in USA. Let's be honest no president of USA can single-handely make so many drastic changes or materialize such extreme thoughts(about immigrants and muslims for example) they won't let him, the WASP,the system itself etc... The only thing he may change is some tactics about international relations with Europe,Russia he can't just isolate USA because his fat & thick head wants it, clearly!

I'm not a master in politics actually I hate politics but in my eyes all this drama about Trump is quite a farse... the guy did what all politicians do, he lied and won but he did it with shouting,insulting and pretending being a "badass" politician , as I said with a different style. Many on the internet act like the world won't be the same after his election, I bet it would be just the same.

Damn mate! 100% compatible. :D

Is that legends of galactic heroes I see there :D

Haven't watched that one.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Papua New Guinea
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Borusse » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:30 pm

I'm happy Trump won. 8) Loving the butthurt from lib dems.
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby Dumbledore7 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:35 pm

Yeah the uneducated argument is really old now. This isn't Brexit. Demographically, college educated people were divided by only 53:47 for Clinton, so it didn't even matter much. On top of that, it's not like republicans win all the time. Clearly the so-called uneducated people were skewed enough to vote for Obama the last 8 years.

It's on the campaign. Knowing the way electoral votes are weighted, you would think Clinton would have done all she can to campaign in Florida, Oklahoma and a few other states (these are the states with relatively high weighting, where the votes could have gone either way). In addition, there were a considerable amount of non-voters. Genius move from Trump, Gerrard-esque slip by Clinton. I fully admire how Trump won this.

If you want uneducated people to blame, there are the idiotic democrats who chose Clinton over Bernie Sanders.
Dumbledore7
I post all the time

National Flag:
Indonesia

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge