You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2009/2010 UCL Warmups/ Presentation Suits

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

2009/2010 UCL Warmups/ Presentation Suits

Postby degenha2 » Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:45 am

I have searched the internet and I have yet to find the black champions league warm-ups the players wear for champions league matches and the practices surrounding the competition. They are made by adidas and have a partially visible star on the front of the suit with one "leg" of the star going down the front. I am sure everyone has seen them. I want one. Does anyone know where to find them? I have tried everywhere and I am afraid they are only issued to the senior squad. [-o<
BAYERN 2012
---------------------NEUER-----------------------
--SRNA-------DvB-------BADSTUBER-----LAHM--
----------GUSTAVO----------SCHWEINI------------
ROBBEN-------------MULLER--------------RIBERY
----------------------GOMEZ------------------------
degenha2
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: 2009/2010 UCL Warmups/ Presentation Suits

Postby sch0ll7 » Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:14 pm

can you add a photo or something?

maybe you mean this ...

http://www.nikys-sports.com/ProductCart ... oduct=4650

?
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Return to The Lounge