You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2 t-shirts worn by Franz Beckenbauer !!!!

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

2 t-shirts worn by Franz Beckenbauer !!!!

Postby vito23 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:21 am

I have 2 t-shirts worn by one of the greatest footballers ever lived Franz Beckenbauer.One of the t-shirt is from 20.03.1974 European Champions' Cup, ECC 1/4 Final CSKA(SOFIA)-BAYERN(MUNICH) 2-1,and the other one is from euro qualifications 04.1975 Bulgaria- FRG 1-1.For more information and pictures text me a message :)
vito23
First post

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: 2 t-shirts worn by Franz Beckenbauer !!!!

Postby Kimy3003 » Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:27 am

I am interesting by Franz Beckenbauer worn shirt with national germany team. Thank to contact me by email:kimy3003@yahoo.fr
I am so looking for my private collection worn shirt from all player that won 'ballon d'or' trophy. Only worn shirt with national team
Thank
Kimy3003
First post

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: 2 t-shirts worn by Franz Beckenbauer !!!!

Postby MUTU » Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:29 am

I would suggest you send the user a private message or email through the forum itself. Chances are the shirt was sold as the post is from August 2011 anyway.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Return to The Lounge