You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

15 years worth of Bayern Kits have to go

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

15 years worth of Bayern Kits have to go

Postby CanuckFan » Tue May 31, 2011 8:04 pm

Hello Fellow Fans,

I have 15 Bayern Jerseys dating back to 96 that I need to part with. I have collected for years but with the birth of my daughter, my wife has give the ultimatum that my shirts, which were in the baby's room need to go!

I have pics of all the jerseys, they are all in excellent condition and most are XL with the exception of the first one which was a M, I was much smaller then! lol..

Message me if you are interested and I can send pictures. No reasonable offer will be refused. There are real and not the knock off versions! They cost $100 a piece here in Canada.

Cheers,

CanuckFan
CanuckFan
First post

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: 15 years worth of Bayern Kits have to go

Postby uzi716 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:35 pm

CanuckFan wrote:Hello Fellow Fans,

I have 15 Bayern Jerseys dating back to 96 that I need to part with. I have collected for years but with the birth of my daughter, my wife has give the ultimatum that my shirts, which were in the baby's room need to go!

I have pics of all the jerseys, they are all in excellent condition and most are XL with the exception of the first one which was a M, I was much smaller then! lol..

Message me if you are interested and I can send pictures. No reasonable offer will be refused. There are real and not the knock off versions! They cost $100 a piece here in Canada.

Cheers,

CanuckFan

How big is XL? My normal shirt size is medium but I don't know if jerseys run smaller.
uzi716
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Return to The Lounge