You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Thiago Alcântara [Thiago Alcântara do Nascimento]

Discussions about the injury situation at the club. Who's out injured for the next match? Who's almost recovered from his long-term injury? Find it all here.

Re: Thiago Alcântara [Thiago Alcântara do Nascimento]

Postby scaPEPgoat » Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:57 pm

runaway wrote:
scaPEPgoat wrote:Ok, first of all I thought you were bringing this back up by saying Pep wanted his pet on the bench with him.
Now, How can you claim you didn't accuse me of saying we overpaid? In your post you specifically say "anyone else think we overpaid for Thiago?" You did say that whether you want to admit it or deny it. It is there for everyone to read. And saying it is considerable amount is NOT saying we overpaid. I think a Porsche costs a considerable amount of money. That doesn't mean I think Porsches are overpriced. Youre making a completely inaccurate inference about what I said. Considerable does not mean overpriced by any definition of the word.

You might not have been active for a while or even in the chat during matches but I have always joked about Pep and his kinky side.

As you said, I asked others opinions to get the general consensus about Thiago's transfer, coz I believe we bought Thiago at a very good price, since no one is joining the discussion. I think I would stop too after this. I've already said my opinion and you've already said yours. No need to drag this out since we're already in mid-season.

scaPEPgoat wrote:And I am not comparing the Reus transfer other than to point out that 21 million is a considerable amount. ie you can buy one of the top stars in Germany for less.

I'd rather we buy a talent outside Germany for a change since people always accuse us of buying the other teams' top talents thereby weakening them. Do you know any U21 German talent that has the flexibility and potential like Thiago's that we should buy instead?

scaPEPgoat wrote:Also, if the comment about Pep wanting his pet on the bench was aimed at me then you again misunderstood my plain English...in the expression pet project the word pet qualifies the word project not the player. I am saying that the project is his pet not the player as you seem to take it to mean. Maybe where you live this is not a known expression. In Canada it is common and used to describe a situation such as this. Sorry if you did not understand.

I know what you mean about the pet project. I have already replied to your posts about what I think. As for the 'pet', again, that's not an answer to you but MUTU's post. I even qouted his post and posted my reply.

Whether Thiago deserves to be in our squad is a moot point. He's already part of our squad and he will do his talking in the pitch. All I can say is, I am thankful that we bought Thiago. He's a player that would understand if he doesn't play every game and is a suitable replacement to our starters.

you may have quoted mutu but he never said anything about a "pet". If that was not directed at me then you have really pulled a 180 in your arguments. First you are arguing bc I call him a pet project and then all of a sudden you, yourself, call him a pet? So either you are the one rehashing this stupid discussion or you are giving me a pretty good reason to.
And again, you misunderstand me completely...I never said we should get someone from Germany instead. Still just making the point that any club in the world would consider 21 million a "considerable" amount of money. That is all...not suggesting we buy Reus, an u21 player from Germany or anyone else. Just making the point bc you were so sarcastic in saying that I live in a "surreal world" bc I think it is a considerable amount. Any owner in the world considers 21 mil a considerable amount and you being insulting over it bc you think it is not or bc you apparently think it means overpriced.
Not sure what you mean by Pep's kinky side but if you saying Thiago is his pet in a kinky way then you are on a whole different subject that I know nothing about. Maybe we are watching FCB for different reasons. I like the football but whatever floats your boat.
And to tough guy krkla who wants to call me a bitch...if runaway challenges what I say I feel I have the right to respond. sorry if you don't want to read it.
scaPEPgoat
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:36 pm

I don't know why there's all this aggression. There's no need to defend yourself this aggressively because frankly I doubt anyone feels someone's argument has been compromised, or actually cares about it. It's clearly some misunderstanding, which is what often happens on Internet forums. Just get on with it, or take it privately please. It's off-topic at best.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby krkla » Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:17 am

scaPEPgoat wrote:WHOAH there, who you calling a bitch? You must be an internet tough guy.

Calm down there buddy, i'm not calling anyone a bitch and definitely not being an "internet-tough-guy". I was just trying to point out, with a bit of humour, that your pointless argument was off-topic in the injuries thread. Granted it might not be the joke of the century. Keep calm, look around the forum to get an impression of the general tone, and don't get your panties in a bunch when someone disagrees with you. I'm sure we'll get along.

Yours sincerely

The Internet Tough Guy.
krkla
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Denmark

Postby walter » Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:23 am

is Thiago ready to play now?
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela

Postby Tedesco » Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:21 am

Not a full match, but a few minutes probably.
Tedesco
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:49 pm

walter wrote:is Thiago ready to play now?

Lol didnt you ask this question?
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby walter » Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:46 am

Firefox1234 wrote:
walter wrote:is Thiago ready to play now?

Lol didnt you ask this question?

Yes, I thought I had failed to post it though because I could not find it here (I didn't realize I had post it on the player discussion subforum)... :P
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:40 am

He was superb today when he came in he changed the game. It could be a coincidence but those are the facts.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MoFattal » Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:10 pm

I didn't see that to be honest. I noticed him not pressing enough when on the defensive, and a bit out-of-sync on the offensive. To be fair, though, this was his first game after the injury against the toughest opponent out there.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:13 pm

MoFattal wrote:I didn't see that to be honest. I noticed him not pressing enough when on the defensive, and a bit out-of-sync on the offensive. To be fair, though, this was his first game after the injury against the toughest opponent out there.

I can see why he is rates so highly if he can keep up performances like this. He should have a lot of chances with Schweinstiger out for a while...
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby MUTU » Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:13 pm

Thiago has a thigh bruise and will miss the match against FSV Mainz tomorrow. "It's not a big problem, but it has not improved," coach Pep Guardiola said on Friday. [source]

Can't see tweet? Click here!
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JJJ » Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:14 pm

Sorry, Thiago. Schweinsteiger is here.
Kraft
Lahm, Hummels, Badstuber, Contento
Schweinsteiger, Kroos, Can
Schöpf, Müller, Alaba

JJJ
I post all the time

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby MUTU » Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:18 pm

Seems like Thiago's back!

MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:34 pm

Thiago Alcântara suffered a knee injury during the match against Hoffenheim and was taken to hospital. There's no information on the severity of the injury yet, but he is considered very doubtful for the match against Manchester United on Tuesday. [source]

MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:40 pm

MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Injury List