You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Thiago Alcântara [Thiago Alcântara do Nascimento]

Discussions about the injury situation at the club. Who's out injured for the next match? Who's almost recovered from his long-term injury? Find it all here.

Re: Thiago Alcântara [Thiago Alcântara do Nascimento]

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:06 pm

MUTU wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:I really hope when its important everyone is gonna be fit , but thats just so unrealistic with how unlucky we are when it comes down to injuries.

It's been happening for so many years that I refuse to simply put it down to bad luck.

Realistically, I think a number of small factors put together are contributing towards the numerous injuries.

maybe some players are more prone to injuries than others...

maybe we shall get rid of such players asap. (especially those costed us millions)
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:50 pm

15 injuries since 2013.
513 days out injured.
95 matches missed due to injury.
59% matches played.

Can't see tweet? Click here!
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:53 pm

MUTU wrote:15 injuries since 2013.
513 days out injured.
95 matches missed due to injury.
59% matches played.

Can't see tweet? Click here!

shame , a big shame
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:58 pm

MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Effenberg777 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:54 pm

:coffee:
Effenberg777
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
El Salvador

Postby Roonzil » Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:46 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
MUTU wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:I really hope when its important everyone is gonna be fit , but thats just so unrealistic with how unlucky we are when it comes down to injuries.

It's been happening for so many years that I refuse to simply put it down to bad luck.

Realistically, I think a number of small factors put together are contributing towards the numerous injuries.

maybe some players are more prone to injuries than others...

maybe we shall get rid of such players asap. (especially those costed us millions)

So, you want to get rid of half our squad?

Neuer, Boateng, Martinez, Thiago, Robben, Ribery, Coman?
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby YlonenXabi » Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:55 pm

+ Alaba and James =D>
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby MUTU » Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:00 pm

+ Hummels
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:26 pm

No comment
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby gumboduncan » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:32 pm

It's sad to see both brothers with long term injuries in the past two years or so. http://www.marca.com/en/football/intern ... b468a.html

Maybe the board is starting to accept that Thiago will always be injury prone. I'm very worried because it's not like he's 30 +. He's only 26 years old and with a long history of injuries and some very serious. Most likely it won't get any better with age.
In Kalle I trust
gumboduncan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Iceland

Postby Roonzil » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:37 pm

With all the drama llama, did people forget that injury wise he's had two pretty solid seasons in a row now? Only a few minor injuries that kept him out of a maximum of 3 games in a row...Yes he's had those horrific knee injuries early on in his Bayern career, but he was doing a lot better recently.
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Roonzil
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby MUTU » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:46 pm

Roonzil wrote:With all the drama llama, did people forget that injury wise he's had two pretty solid seasons in a row now? Only a few minor injuries that kept him out of a maximum of 3 games in a row...Yes he's had those horrific knee injuries early on in his Bayern career, but he was doing a lot better recently.

A lot better? This is his 11th injury in the last 24 months, missing 15 matches in total so far. He'll be missing plenty more now.

Sure yes, the injuries are shorter now, but they're impeding him from playing for a consistent amount of time. When was the last time we called upon the coach to rest Thiago because he's tired from playing too many matches?

Unfortunately, we can't rely on him the way we'd like to. It's the bitter truth and hard to swallow, I know. For all his talent we could've built a team around him, but we can't really do that if he keeps getting injured so often.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Roonzil » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:51 pm

MUTU wrote:
Roonzil wrote:With all the drama llama, did people forget that injury wise he's had two pretty solid seasons in a row now? Only a few minor injuries that kept him out of a maximum of 3 games in a row...Yes he's had those horrific knee injuries early on in his Bayern career, but he was doing a lot better recently.

A lot better? This is his 11th injury in the last 24 months, missing 15 matches in total so far. He'll be missing plenty more now.

Sure yes, the injuries are shorter now, but they're impeding him from playing for a consistent amount of time. When was the last time we called upon the coach to rest Thiago because he's tired from playing too many matches?

Unfortunately, we can't rely on him the way we'd like to. It's the bitter truth and hard to swallow, I know. For all his talent we could've built a team around him, but we can't really do that if he keeps getting injured so often.

It's such a shame :cry:
But I'd say missing 15 matches in 24 months really isn't that bad. Especially considering we effectively always play 2 games a week...

Roonzil
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby MUTU » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:55 pm

Roonzil wrote:
MUTU wrote:

It's such a shame :cry:
But I'd say missing 15 matches in 24 months really isn't that bad. Especially considering we effectively always play 2 games a week...

15 matches is not that bad, I agree, even though the figure of 15 excludes all the matches he'll be missing now. However, the fact that they're spread out makes it worse. I'd rather he had a long injury that left him out for 15 matches and then was fit for like 22 months straight. Imagine how great that'd have been. Instead, we have to go through every match and/or training session wondering if he'll make it through unscathed.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MoFattal » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:00 pm

Dammit! Any indication of how many months? In Bayern terms, “few days” usually ends up being 2 months. I’m afraid of what “many months” might turn out to be.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Lebanon

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Injury List