You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Thiago Alcântara [Thiago Alcântara do Nascimento]

Discussions about the injury situation at the club. Who's out injured for the next match? Who's almost recovered from his long-term injury? Find it all here.

Re: Thiago Alcântara [Thiago Alcântara do Nascimento]

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:47 pm

ramsej84 wrote:I've made a quick search, he was mostly employed in the second part of the season(when according to :pep: we've actually improved our football)

In the game vs BVB he came in and changed the game and vs Stuttgart he scored the winning goal...
He started 14 games:
Buli :
Braunschweig 2-0
Augsburg 2-0
Werder 7-0
HSV 3-1
Monchengladbach 2-0

Stuttgart 2-1 (played in Jan 20114)

2nd round
Frankfurt 5-0
Nuremberg 2-0
HSV 5-0
Hannover 4-0
S04 5-1

Champs league:
Man C 2-3
Arsenal 2-0
Arsenal 1-1
he was voted as the best player for the month of February.

I remember making this search when he got inj during last season...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby tflags » Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:31 pm

FCB general wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:I almost forger that this guy forms part of our team... I am sure that if / when he is fit he'll be very very important for the future of FC Bayern

When you see that he has some 16 apps for FCB and all not all of them are 90 minutes, well... You obviously know that he isn't our player. Can't see that I don't remember what he's done so far - winning goal for vs Stuttgart in 90' min. of the game and I guess one assist some year ago. But that's nothing compared to his absence. He's becoming worse than Robben during Chelsea career. :?

Thiago didn't play 16 times for Bayern, he played 25 on one season not including friendlies. He was the only (??) player NOT to do a pre-season and yet people that have better memory and track game performances for a living gave Thiago the highest ratings - IN ALL TOP LEAGUES - than ANY OTHER player. Left and right media oulets praised Thiago's transfer and Whoscored.com basically said he was the best player in Europe at the re-start of the season. Messi came in at a distant fourth. Budesliga official website called Thiago's goal the season's best and Die Welt named him the season's top transfer.

Pep Guardiola said he was the only must-buy player he wanted, Honigstein pinned Bayern's under-performance in 2014 on his absence and Heynckes said Bayern shouldn't let him go watching him on scarce games during his previous season. Gotta say, recalling one goal and one assist from the previous season when in fact he did that on several games (including the Club World Cup) is very short sighted to say the least.

Maybe you would like to read this, it might refresh some memories:

whoscored.com wrote:It is rare for a youngster to feature with much regularity at the various youth levels for their country and go on to be a real success for the full international side. . . For some, though, like Barcelona's Xavi Hernández, this means a wait until later in your career to consolidate a place in the first team. For others, like Thiago Alcántara, less patience is necessary.
... he is capable of controlling matches against the world's best. . . The main worry, having glanced at these stats in isolation, would be that Thiago was making passes in unthreatening areas. Not so, however; the 22-year-old found a teammate in the final third more times (42) than any teammate and as often as Italy managed as whole team.
He thus played at last summer's European Under-21 Championships and to say he shone is an understatement. He was WhoScored's player of the tournament, with an average rating of 8.36 as he led Spain to glory, capping off the competition with a hat-trick in the final.
So extreme has been his return to form, that since the turn of the year, Thiago is the top rated player in Europe's top 5 leagues (8.71), ahead of Mario Mandzukic, Robert Lewandowski, Lionel Messi and Luis Suárez.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Bayernbazi » Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:33 am

quaazi wrote:his injury was in close correlation to our huge drop in form last spring. I don't think you can give him the Ottl treatment just yet.

This is one of the main reasons I am really looking forward for his return.....I don't think that this was just a coincidence !
Bayernbazi
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby prasun77 » Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:22 am

Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:15 am

Is the May forecast for real ? :shock: :?
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:42 am

ramsej84 wrote:Is the May forecast for real ? :shock: :?

What May forecast? Last I heard they said February or March.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Thiago Alcântara [Thiago Alcântara do Nascimento]

Postby Bavariair » Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:58 am

Xabi Alonso said in a recent interview that he should be back in 1.5 months...

Edit: here's the link: http://www.tz.de/sport/fc-bayern/thiago ... 70672.html (German only)
Bavariair
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Bayernbazi » Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:03 am

I was also under the impression that I had read May somwehere. In fact I had given up hope to see him back this season. I hope I'm mistaken.

Even on this forum's 'FC Bayern München Players' Profile' he is listed as Injured (intraarticular ligament) until May 2015
Bayernbazi
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:01 am

Bayernbazi wrote:Even on this forum's 'FC Bayern München Players' Profile' he is listed as Injured (intraarticular ligament) until May 2015

Fixed, thanks. Yes, that was the original prognosis.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Bayernbazi » Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:17 pm

MUTU wrote:
Bayernbazi wrote:Even on this forum's 'FC Bayern München Players' Profile' he is listed as Injured (intraarticular ligament) until May 2015

So there is still a slight hope that we see him back in a action this season.Image
Bayernbazi
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:30 pm

Thanks...just because I saw it ''May'' on the players' profile too.
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:06 pm

That's a relief...the May prediction got me a bit worried.
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby MUTU » Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:07 pm

Bayernbazi wrote:
MUTU wrote:

So there is still a slight hope that we see him back in a action this season.Image

It's not a slight hope, it's more than that. By late February up until mid-March he is expected to be back in full team training. After that he'll probably need a week or two until he's ready for an appearance. This year, the season lasts longer. The DFB Pokal final is on 30th May (last season it was 17th May) and the Champions League final on 6th June (last season it was 24th May). Keeping our feet firmly on the ground, the last Bundesliga match is on 23rd May as opposed to 10th May last season. So yes, only a major setback or a fresh injury could keep him from playing again this season.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Atlantafc » Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:29 pm

I have also seen the 1.5 months time table floating around. I want him back so badly, he can single handily destroy defenses. Plus the Bundesliga youtube channel featured a video with him in it today which made me want him back even more.
Fc Bayern aint nothin' to **** wit
Atlantafc
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Bayernbazi » Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:49 am

I hope that he is not rushed back and risk relapsing but I desperately want him to return and more goals like that one at Stuttgart.
Bayernbazi
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Injury List