You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Thiago Alcântara [Thiago Alcântara do Nascimento]

Discussions about the injury situation at the club. Who's out injured for the next match? Who's almost recovered from his long-term injury? Find it all here.

Re: Thiago Alcântara [Thiago Alcântara do Nascimento]

Postby MUTU » Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:31 am

Apparently, Guardiola hadn't trusted Mueller-Wohlfahrt in Thiago's previous injury and had sent Thiago to a medical officer in Barcelona, where Thiago received the disputed cortisone injections. The German media is talking about an Ice Age between Mueller-Wohlfahrt and Guardiola and the two never speak to each other and only communicate in writing or through intermediaries. [source]
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:36 am

MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:37 am

MUTU wrote:
Apparently, Guardiola hadn't trusted Mueller-Wohlfahrt in Thiago's previous injury and had sent Thiago to a medical officer in Barcelona, where Thiago received the disputed cortisone injections. The German media is talking about an Ice Age between Mueller-Wohlfahrt and Guardiola and the two never speak to each other and only communicate in writing or through intermediaries. [source]

So what now??? Does peppi considers himself a dr.?
Spanish drs... I see how good they are... The placenta experiment on diego costa says it all
Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:42 am

ramsej84 wrote:
MUTU wrote:

So what now??? Does peppi considers himself a dr.?
Spanish drs... I see how good they are... The placenta experiment on diego costa says it all
Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2

The problem with Pep vs HWMW is that Pep wants the team doctor to be present during team training, so that if they are injured he can immediately treat them and maybe notice something before it's too late. However, HWMW wants to keep treating players (and other clients) at his office, which is not so close to the training grounds.

MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby runaway » Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:32 pm

So these set backs on our various injured players is caused by the riff between Guardiola and HWM which started with the latter not wanting to provide a staff near the training facility? Surely Bayern is his biggest client why can't he cater to our demands?
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby Ottomeister13 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:07 pm

Come on guys, lets not all blame HWMW.. Players often don't tell stuff untill its to late either. We are not the only club with big injury problems ( although its getting better and better with players coming back )

I don't know if it is the many matches all year, every season and way to small regeneration time everyone is complaining about or just bad warm ups and stuff..
Ottomeister13

Postby Ottomeister13 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:42 pm

http://www.sport1.de/de/fussball/fussba ... 69701.html

In this article there is a vid aswell, where a doc talks about Thiago's injury and his opinion is that a cortison treatment into a damaged nerve not really helpfull is, because it can alter the healing process as far as that the complete tissue is not complete at all, but has sort of holes in it, which makes it not healed completely.

HWMW seems to be against this treatment from the start, and media says it was Guardiola's wish to send Thiago to the Spanish doctor he went to. This doctor however, is on HWMW side.

The thing that reminds me now is, why didnt he go to Steadman in the US in the first place...
Ottomeister13

Postby Achilles » Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:17 am

The kid seems to be devastated,very unfortunate situation,best wishes and a healthy recovery for Thiago,such a great talent... I don't want to make predictions but for a midfielder of his style it's highly unlikely that he will be as great as we imagined but let's wait and see.

It's Gotze's time,he will play his favorite position now, when all players will be fit,as no.10 behind the striker with his old teammate upfront,it's time for him to shine week in & week out,now or never,I hope that he will show why everybody thinks of him as the best German talent of his generation.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Postby envagyokazapad » Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:31 am

runaway wrote:So these set backs on our various injured players is caused by the riff between Guardiola and HWM which started with the latter not wanting to provide a staff near the training facility? Surely Bayern is his biggest client why can't he cater to our demands?

But then again how long has Müller-Wohlfahrt been with Bayern?
Even Robben became a different player when he came here, so that should show that Bayern have an outstanding medical staff. Why try to change what isn't broken? This question seems to come up frequently with Pep.
envagyokazapad
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby runaway » Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:16 pm

Surely the number of injured players and their setbacks should at least raise a question mark on our medical team from prognosis to recovery. Robben's regeneration over how many players injured then re-injured?
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby Tedesco » Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:27 pm

Today the newspaper here says that he made a "secret travel" to Barcelona. :?
Tedesco
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Firefox1234 » Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:18 pm

Tedesco wrote:Today the newspaper here says that he made a "secret travel" to Barcelona. :?

Probably has very close family and friends there i see no problem going back especially with all he is facing.
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby tflags » Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:38 am

He's in Barcelona alright. But he's not awol nor on official duties.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby Element » Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:13 pm

Thiago decided to do the Surgery in Barcelona

Pep confirmed that and said that the players pick where they want to undergo surgeries not coach or club and that the club only shows their opinions

Pep also agreed with Thiago choice and called that Doctor the best in the world in Traumatology
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Ottomeister13 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:14 pm

And i believe no bull about that. For the outside world they have to say this, but believe me, the club decides where they go to get treatment.. You really think they can afford it, that there could be something wrong, because the player chose to be treated by Doctor X?
Ottomeister13

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Injury List