You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Manuel Neuer

Discussions about the injury situation at the club. Who's out injured for the next match? Who's almost recovered from his long-term injury? Find it all here.

Re: Manuel Neuer

Postby IsiahRashad » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:37 pm

IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:45 pm

Is he still on crutches ??? :x
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby IsiahRashad » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:59 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:Is he still on crutches ??? :x

Can't see tweet? Click here!
:oops:
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby prasun77 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:43 pm

You better hit the gym soon buddy!
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:22 am

Will Smith with a message to Manu
https://twitter.com/iMiaSanMia/status/9 ... 5980939264

On a side note, from what I observed during the Pokal game he seemed that he had no crutches... I don't know maybe he just let them rest flat on the floor and that is why they weren't visible.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby archymen » Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:47 pm

He is still on crutches :cry:

Source: His Instagram story
archymen
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membership

Postby tflags » Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:02 pm

Transfermarkt says March 1st.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby RedQueen » Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:22 am

Transfermarkt get their information from the media everyone else get their information from. I don't know what makes you think they have some sort of superior knowledge. It's a database assembling information from publicly accessible media reports. And a poorly maintained database, full of errors and often not up to date.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby tflags » Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:43 pm

Oh. Sorry. Should we rely on another one of your random accounts that falls for the first 'oh we are not looking for back up strikers' every time someone wants to overprice their players? :lol: :lol:
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby RedQueen » Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:07 pm

For all I care you can rely on Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny, you stupid troll. So "FCBayern are unsure whether they actually need to sign a forward this winter" means "oh we are not looking for back up strikers'" now. Another shining example of your reading comprehension skills.

And I'm not the only one who's stated here that Transfermarkt isn't a reliable source on injuries.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:48 pm

RedQueen wrote:For all I care you can rely on Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny, you stupid troll. So "FCBayern are unsure whether they actually need to sign a forward this winter" means "oh we are not looking for back up strikers'" now. Another shining example of your reading comprehension skills.

And I'm not the only one who's stated here that Transfermarkt isn't a reliable source on injuries.

First off, please respect the moderators. That insult was uncalled for.

Secondly, repeatedly crying about Transfermarkt being unreliable is useless. Given that every Bayern doctor we've had for years has proven to be unreliable, one of which has recently been fired due to this very cause, every single source is going to be unreliable.

Therefore, unless you can provide us with a source for injuries that is more reliable than transfermarkt, we will keep on using that as the benchmark. In my experience, the best two sources for Bayern injury news remain transfermarkt and https://www.sportsgambler.com/team-news ... rn-munich/. If you know otherwise, then please advise so.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:14 pm

MUTU wrote:
RedQueen wrote:For all I care you can rely on Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny, you stupid troll. So "FCBayern are unsure whether they actually need to sign a forward this winter" means "oh we are not looking for back up strikers'" now. Another shining example of your reading comprehension skills.

Secondly, repeatedly crying about Transfermarkt being unreliable is useless. Given that every Bayern doctor we've had for years has proven to be unreliable, one of which has recently been fired due to this very cause, every single source is going to be unreliable.

Therefore, unless you can provide us with a source for injuries that is more reliable than transfermarkt, we will keep on using that as the benchmark. In my experience, the best two sources for Bayern injury news remain transfermarkt and https://www.sportsgambler.com/team-news ... rn-munich/. If you know otherwise, then please advise so.
But is there a need to ridicule the poster...?
I was not aware that a moderator had this privilege!

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:18 pm

ramsej84 wrote:But is there a need to ridicule the poster...?
I was not aware that a moderator had this privilege!

inb4 male privilege

I agree ramsej. That said many of us are used to tflags' sarcastic style. I see how it can come off as insulting though.

I will also add on to what MUTU said by saying that whether it was a moderator or not on the receiving end is irrelevant because this was not defying a directive. Insults are uncalled for towards any forum member.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Roonzil » Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:45 pm

MUTU wrote:

Everything for injuries is unreliable bc injuries are unpredictable. Yet in my opinion it would be best if transfermarkt isn't treated as gospel (he'll be back for this and this game bc Transfermarkt says so). It creates a pattern for expectations and disappointment. More reliable than just quoting transfermarkt is quoting the source transfermarkt uses (they only copy from other sources, and are never the main source). It's like saying 'Google says Manu will be back on...'. It tells me nothing, bc you could've googled a source like the Daily Mail...or a newspaper from China.

I don't want to correct anyone, but as someone who works in media, and has checking sources as second nature I kinda needed to get that off my chest. Transfermarkt is like google, it can be handy but is never an original source, therefore should never be trusted on without a double check. It can be used definitely, but with caution.

On topic: Manu posted a short video on Instagram today, where he's training at Säbener (on a bike for as far as I can tell). Still on crutches, which can be seen in the corner of the screen. Going by the recovery date from last Summer...he went off crutches on July 10th, got back to playing a full game in september (so two whole months). Meaning he won't be back at least until the beginning of March, which is in line with what Transfermarkt is saying (see how I explained Transfermarkt's random date, and suddenly made the source legit :P )

Again, not trying to correct anyone here, just explaining my view from a media background point of view.
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:16 pm

Roonzil wrote:On topic: Manu posted a short video on Instagram today, where he's training at Säbener

I bet you preferred the previous video he posted. :P
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Injury List