You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Manuel Neuer

Discussions about the injury situation at the club. Who's out injured for the next match? Who's almost recovered from his long-term injury? Find it all here.

Re: Manuel Neuer

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:55 am

let us all embrace ourselves ... I was not positive about anything better....

Get well soon Manu
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:13 pm

Neuer will miss 19 to 20 matches for Bayern with this injury.

13 Bundesliga matches
5 Champions League matches
1 or 2 DFB Pokal matches (depending on whether or not we go through against RB Leipzig)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby tflags » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:04 pm

Guys, I'm still waiting for a #Pepsfault. What's wrong with us lately?
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby Effenberg777 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:23 pm

you speak like pep was saint. i have no regrets that he left and no regrets if anceloti will be gone yesterday
Effenberg777
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
El Salvador

Postby Nemtar » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:55 pm

It will be a good oportunity for Ulreich. Hopefully he will do a good good.
Mia San Mia!
Nemtar
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Firefox1234 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:05 pm

tflags wrote:Guys, I'm still waiting for a #Pepsfault. What's wrong with us lately?
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby America USA » Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:37 pm

From all the reports that I've read the news is that he has a hairline fracture and got operated on today and the surgery went successful where they had to insert a metal plate inside the injured left foot to fix the bone. That's good and hopefully things are taken easy this time around and he is not rushed back to the team. Let the healing process take it's own sweet time.

Hairline fractures suck and can take a really long time to recover. You cannot expect a quick recovery with this stuff. Although January is the expected date of return, I don't think he'll be back until February/March. Utmost caution must be exercised by everyone involved.
America USA
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Roonzil » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:31 pm

America USA wrote:From all the reports that I've read the news is that he has a hairline fracture and got operated on today and the surgery went successful where they had to insert a metal plate inside the injured left foot to fix the bone. That's good and hopefully things are taken easy this time around and he is not rushed back to the team. Let the healing process take it's own sweet time.

Hairline fractures suck and can take a really long time to recover. You cannot expect a quick recovery with this stuff. Although January is the expected date of return, I don't think he'll be back until February/March. Utmost caution must be exercised by everyone involved.

Would you say hairline is worse than a full break of the bone?

@ everyone using the Pep argument: Most of the Pep era injuries were muscular. Those have the tendency to pop up when the player trains or plays too much, too hard, or too soon after injury. This season, and last season our biggest injuries were all joint or bone injuries (apart from Boa).

I'm so sick and tired of Barca fanboys taking a kick at us now. 'Where is Pep now?? You were always blaming him. No Pep to be blamed now!' Like F*ck off, wholly different situation.
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby DRvad14 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:57 pm

@ everyone using the Pep argument: Most of the Pep era injuries were muscular. Those have the tendency to pop up when the player trains or plays too much, too hard, or too soon after injury. This season, and last season our biggest injuries were all joint or bone injuries (apart from Boa).
.[/quote]

typically hairline fractures of metatarasal bones are stress fractures are due to repetitive stress(unless so they had a sudden injury)and are known as march fractures as they were commonly seen in soldiers historically
DRvad14
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby tflags » Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:03 pm

Effenberg777 wrote:you speak like pep was saint. i have no regrets that he left and no regrets if anceloti will be gone yesterday

And I still have not forgotten nor forgiven him for what he did tomorrow! How will dared him of course! You know
Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby tflags » Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:05 pm

On a more serious note I guess Trapp is not exactly Neuer material (right?) so we are at the very least eye to eye after this injury. Opinions welcomed.
Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby IsiahRashad » Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:06 pm

Can't see tweet? Click here!

Get well soon,captain !
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby pyrasur » Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:11 pm

DRvad14 wrote:
Roonzil wrote:@ everyone using the Pep argument: Most of the Pep era injuries were muscular. Those have the tendency to pop up when the player trains or plays too much, too hard, or too soon after injury. This season, and last season our biggest injuries were all joint or bone injuries (apart from Boa).

typically hairline fractures of metatarasal bones are stress fractures are due to repetitive stress(unless so they had a sudden injury)and are known as march fractures as they were commonly seen in soldiers historically

Not to mention these things just build up over years of activity. Even if you are fine and not "made of glass" at the beginning of the career, it will likely only go downhill later on. The infantry guys commonly end up leaving service with the arthritis and knee/back problems of old men.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Mircea_1984 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:31 pm

America USA wrote:From all the reports that I've read the news is that he has a hairline fracture and got operated on today and the surgery went successful where they had to insert a metal plate inside the injured left foot to fix the bone. That's good and hopefully things are taken easy this time around and he is not rushed back to the team. Let the healing process take it's own sweet time.

No, not true, since it is not a complete fracture that breaks both the shin and the fibula, it wont take that much. Normally, without forcing the player and with no setbacks, you need up to 10-11 weeks to be completely recovered and training normally with the team. They said January 2018 to not put pressure on Manu's recovery, given his setback during the conservative treatment in the summer, but by the end of November he should start the individual training and running. There are every chanches that he will be completely recovered after the Christmas.
Mircea_1984
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Mircea_1984 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:33 pm

What about Ulreich's back ups? Are there any confirmations that Starke will be reactivated or are just rumours. I'm more worried by Fruchtl who should travel in India with the U17. Can Bayern do something to retain him in Germany? It's an acute situation, they have to find some understanding from DFB.
Mircea_1984
Yeah, now I'm talking!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Injury List