You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Franck Ribéry

Discussions about the injury situation at the club. Who's out injured for the next match? Who's almost recovered from his long-term injury? Find it all here.

Re: Franck Ribéry

Postby MaCk0y » Tue May 19, 2015 6:07 pm

Doesn't seem great news to me. Still hurting when he walks after all this time. What was the injury ?
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby RedQueen » Tue May 19, 2015 8:14 pm

Can anyone refer me to the Sportbild-article that allegedly reported the misdiagnosis? I can't seem to find it.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby mats19 » Sun May 31, 2015 12:55 pm

Any news??
May Bayern rule the world again!
Mia San Mia
mats19
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Brazil

Postby IsiahRashad » Sun May 31, 2015 10:51 pm

From May 26:
Bayern midfielder Franck Ribery expressed the hope that he could finish the game in health next season. "We could get more titles, but unfortunately, this is football. We have a lot of casualties, it is very bad for some time."
Ribery did not play again since March because of an ankle injury. When it comes to his own injuries, Ribery said: "I feel a little better, but I hope to be one hundred percent healthy next season."
They are treated in the past few weeks Ribery doctor Wohlfahrt at the front. "Injuries are not a hundred percent removed. I'll take a physiotherapist on vacation, hoping to return in the new season of health."
Still,"not a hundred percent removed" are they serious,damn.
IsiahRashad
I post all the time

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby albanian7 » Sun May 31, 2015 11:25 pm

I seriously think someone is trying to cover sth more serious. I cannot understand how he was supposed to come back for 2-3 days, but now he is not sure if he'll be fully fit in september - 6 months after his injury. Its a different thing with Badstuber, but the mystery surrounding Ribery's ankle does not make me feel very well about it
albanian7
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby RAJBAYERN » Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:23 pm

albanian7 wrote:I seriously think someone is trying to cover sth more serious. I cannot understand how he was supposed to come back for 2-3 days, but now he is not sure if he'll be fully fit in september - 6 months after his injury. Its a different thing with Badstuber, but the mystery surrounding Ribery's ankle does not make me feel very well about it

Some personal in Bayern as also Ribery forced his comeback, they refused to accept that he has a serious injury so Ribery never rest properly, causing it to extend his time of injury. Ribery was almost working in the gym and sometimes practicing in the pitch training, instead of resting until recover properly.

This injury is like the one that had Schweinsteiger after the world cup, when he was ordered to rest until he recover totally from all his pain, and these what need Ribery, rest until he recover. His muscle is fatigue and with the season end, he has enough time to rest and recover.
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:15 am

Do you have any source for that? Or it's just your opinion?

Don't get me wrong, I also have a same feeling. Just wanted to know if there's an official statement or something :)
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby RAJBAYERN » Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:20 am

YlonenXabi wrote:Do you have any source for that? Or it's just your opinion?

Don't get me wrong, I also have a same feeling. Just wanted to know if there's an official statement or something :)

Sorry for the confusion but it is only my personal opinion, basing of what I watch and read during his injury.

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

National Flag:
India

Postby IsiahRashad » Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:01 am

Franck Ribery Describes His Ankly Injury as 'Catastrophe'
Franck Ribery has not played since limping out of Bayern's 7-0 drubbing of Shakhtar Donetsk in the Champions League's last 16, first leg tie, on March 11 and is desperate to be fit again for pre-season training at the start of July.
Reported by: Agence France-Presse
Last updated on Thursday, 11 June, 2015

Berlin: Bayern Munich winger Franck Ribery has described the ankle injury which has kept him out of football since March as a "catastrophe" as his struggle for fitness continues.
The 32-year-old former France international has not played since limping out of Bayern's 7-0 drubbing of Shakhtar Donetsk in the Champions League's last 16, first leg tie, on March 11 and is desperate to be fit again for pre-season training at the start of July."The injury is getting on my nerves, it's a catastrophe," he told German daily Bild. "I have everything which one can only dream of in life, but I am not free."I think about my football the time. I just want to run! I want to play! I have to be able to train in order to be happy."Ribery says the injury is "significantly better" and hopes to be able to run again soon. "I have to be fit for July 1. Whether I will manage that, I don't know, but I will try everything to make it happen," he added.He took himself off on holiday to Ibiza and Paris, with a physiotherapist in tow, in a bid to cheer him up, but he said the injury played on his mind the whole time."I thought it would help, but I hardly had any fun on holiday," he said, after Bayern won the Bundesliga title and bowed out of the Champions League semi-finals without him."I couldn't do what I wanted to do, like jet ski or drive a boat. It was crap."Ribery promised he would come back "just as strong" as before injury struck and was dismissive of rumours that Bayern were eyeing up replacements.
"That's not a problem for me. If I am 100 percent fit, then anyone who wants my place can come," he said.
IsiahRashad
I post all the time

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby RAJBAYERN » Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:40 pm

Ribery must relax and be patient until his injury really cure. We really need him for second half season, don't now.

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

National Flag:
India

Postby DerKaiser » Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:32 pm

Ribery out for much more time due to his injury [source]
Statistics are like miniskirts . What they reveal is tantalizing, but what they hide is crucial.
DerKaiser
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Reinhart » Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:07 pm

Maybe this will encourage the board to spend big on a winger for the new season. [-o<
Reinhart
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Canada

Postby envagyokazapad » Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:57 pm

I just hope he'll be able to play at all...those talks about his retirement don't look so unlikely now, sadly :(
envagyokazapad
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby RedQueen » Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:40 am

Four weeks in plaster,
according to latest reports. [source]
Will definitely miss training start, may miss season start too.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:43 am

I just hope that at least he'll be fit enough to start from the bench and to come in when needed either to change things around or to keep the opponents busy when we have a short lead.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Injury List