You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Franck Ribéry

Discussions about the injury situation at the club. Who's out injured for the next match? Who's almost recovered from his long-term injury? Find it all here.

Re: Franck Ribéry

Postby DerKaiser » Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:38 pm

So some here are questioning the work of Dr. Müeller-Wohlfahrt????

The physio-trainer to whom top athletes around the world come to? Usain Bolt, Wayne Rooney, etc.?

he has treated many footballers including Jürgen Klinsmann,[5] Ronaldo and Jonathan Woodgate[6] and other sportsmen and women such as Paula Radcliffe [7] Kelly Holmes,[8] Maurice Greene [9] and Usain Bolt.[10]

He helped cure Michael Owen's hamstring problems in time to play at the Euro 2000 tournament[11] and has also helped Owen's Liverpool F.C. and England colleague, Steven Gerrard [12] and Harry Kewell.[13] Darren Gough [14][15] and Alex Tudor,[15] Essex cricketers, have benefited from the German doctor's pioneering treatments. On 6 May 2009 it was announced that he was helping Akpo Sodje recover from a longstanding hamstring problem

José María Olazábal,[16] the 1994 US Masters golf champion was suffering from the crippling effects of rheumatoid arthritis when he visited Müller-Wohlfahrt but was able to win at Augusta again in 1999.

Rugby World Cup winner Will Greenwood [17] is another who has benefited from the doctor's treatment after 8 months with a groin problem. Weeks later he was staking a claim to a recall to the England team.

Even international sportsmen as far away as Australia have sought treatment from Müller-Wohlfahrt - Australian rules footballers Ben Reid, Max Rooke and Mark Coughlan were treated for chronic soft tissue injuries.[18] Likewise he has also treated professional cyclists including Stephen Roche.

One of his more unusual treatments was when St Johnstone F.C. striker Peter MacDonald was prescribed goat's blood injections in a bid to cure a recurring hamstring problem.[19]

In 2010 he treated Bono (singer for U2) and Usain Bolt for severe back injury.[20]

In 2012 he was given the job of repairing the hamstring of Dylan Grimes of the AFL club the Richmond Tigers

In 2013
Statistics are like miniskirts . What they reveal is tantalizing, but what they hide is crucial.
DerKaiser
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:32 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
prasun77 wrote:come on man..its been 3 WEEKS!and he is only running now?
i mean..it was just like a minor knock right?
I see nowadays our players are out for a long time even with the slightest injuries and there are quite a few setbacks that happen as well..
something is really wrong with the medical department in our club..
:evil: #-o [-X [-X

Well it's also that many are getting older

That may be so but these days we're often told something is minor and suddenly the player is out for weeks/months. I agree with prasun. It's become a very visible problem. Perhaps it's down to the training method more than the medical team but it needs to be solved.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby MUTU » Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:38 am

Ribéry traveled to Porto. [source]
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby IsiahRashad » Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:33 am

Finally a good news about Ribery..
IsiahRashad
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby RedQueen » Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:38 am

"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:57 am

MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby RedQueen » Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:12 pm

A knock on the ankle. Two or three days it was, now Sammer says no return date can be specified. Unbelievable. His position is definitely top priority in the transfer department.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Dalv » Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:16 pm

These freakin acronym hashtags really drive me nuts. Whats FCBFCB supposed to mean? FC Bayern FC Bayern? Why cant we just write these tweets so everyone understands?
Dalv
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:30 pm

Dalv wrote:These freakin acronym hashtags really drive me nuts. Whats FCBFCB supposed to mean? FC Bayern FC Bayern? Why cant we just write these tweets so everyone understands?

life is already too hectic and bloody fast... and this is not helping at all :?
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Argeta » Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:37 pm

Think he meant to type FCP
Argeta
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:43 pm

Dalv wrote:These freakin acronym hashtags really drive me nuts. Whats FCBFCB supposed to mean? FC Bayern FC Bayern? Why cant we just write these tweets so everyone understands?

I meant to write #FCPFCB

It's the match hashtag written by FC Bayern's official Twitter account, and more.

FCP = FC Porto
FCB = FC Bayern.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Korab » Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:03 pm

Ha, Ha, it's getting really crazy with all those shorts, nobody understands them anymore. You read about something and then you have to search for possible explanations for those abbreviations to fully understand what they talk about. It's everywhere, and it is so annoying, it supposed to make your live easier when you type, but for the reader it is just a nightmare unless you're really focused on one area of discussion. Banking, politics, food, and all other topics are full of them and instead of making it easier for reader it makes it much harder.
Korab
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Dalv » Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:03 pm

Thats exactly my point, thats why I tend to stay away from Twitter. Maybe Im too oldschool but I hope the future of spreading information is not this.
And concerning hashtags, nowadays I see them after some facebook posts or articles too like #beeriscool #lovenotwar, and I dont understand whats the point, are they like the sum of all the ideas in those posts? The general conclusion? I mean the way they're put they look really childish, like flower power stickers on your sneakers :lol:
Dalv
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:03 pm

Not sure how old you are but stay with the times, guys, or one day you'll regret it :)
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Korab » Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:19 pm

MUTU wrote:Not sure how old you are but stay with the times, guys, or one day you'll regret it :)

It does not matter how old we are, I thought that you want to get to as wide as possible audience but it seems it's not the case. In your up to day style maybe you're on track with 80% of posters (I don't think so though) and you miss another 20% for using those shit abbreviations which may mean anything like **** Cunts from Bayern for FCB.
But we will try to stay up to date with whatever you want, MASTER!
Korab
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Injury List