You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Franck Ribéry

Discussions about the injury situation at the club. Who's out injured for the next match? Who's almost recovered from his long-term injury? Find it all here.

Re: Franck Ribéry

Postby CroCHEF » Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:41 pm

sorry edit: i think that he will be ready for hoffenheim
http://fcbayern.telekom.de/de/aktuell/n ... /27752.php
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:48 pm

If he'd be ready for Hoffenheim, he'll be ready for Inter =D>
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MrLinky » Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:25 pm

He usually also needs a longer time to find his form after an injury than Robben for example. A Sky reporter said that out of 76 possible matches, Robben and Ribery only played together in around 25 of them. That's pretty frustrating.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:32 pm

MrLinky wrote:He usually also needs a longer time to find his form after an injury than Robben for example. A Sky reporter said that out of 76 possible matches, Robben and Ribery only played together in around 25 of them. That's pretty frustrating.

I have posted something similar in the page before , it is from Bild

but dont know who is right , BILD or your source

Element wrote:Yes

He Started walking and running training (training alone without ball and team) ,he Felt sudden pain in the same spot

so Mueller-wohlfahrt said that the rest time must get extended

Ribery only played 132 Matches with Bayern from 184 possible

and the Duo Ribery-Robben played only 24 from 79 matches possible
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Element » Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:58 pm

Ribery trained with the reserve team

Ribery said that it was good , but he is not 100% pain free , so he still can not train with the main team
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby hgb09 » Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:20 pm

It's good as a first step on his way back. Hope he's 100% ready for the CL.
hgb09
2014/15 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby CroCHEF » Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:27 pm

Ribery say that he will be maybe ready for Hoffenheim [-o<
And that is he every day better and better
http://www.tz-online.de/sport/fussball/ ... 04043.html
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby nur4bayern » Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:39 pm

CroCHEF wrote:Ribery say that he will be maybe ready for Hoffenheim [-o<
And that is he every day better and better

Even so, IMHO Ribery hasn't been the same since he was injured last season. He seems just a bit slower than I recall him being in the past compared to how Robben looked in his first few matches back. Still, it would be nice to see how a fit Robbery would look like together again on the pitch.

Also, I'd like to see Pranjic as LB for now since I think he is a decent fit working with Ribery down the left flank. Still, until Bayern acquire a quality LB I don't think we'll see Ribery's true potential compared to the Lahm/Robben right side attack. I know both Ribery and Robben tend to ball hog but the big difference is that Ribery almost has to (no support) vs Robben just wants too (ask Mueller).
“Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.”
nur4bayern
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Element » Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:54 pm

Interview with Franck Ribery about his injury translated by element Translator (YOU WILL LIKE IT)

=====================================
TZ :Mr.Ribery , How was your first day in Training?

Ribery: Very Good , Thank you ! now I am going to Dr. Müller-Wohlfahrt for control , he checks it out and takes some ultrasound images , Now I feel much much better , But I must wait to see how the knee is going to react during Training , I have trained with Some reserve players on Sunday , and it was hard

TZ : You felt pain ?

Ribery : Yes , At that point , I felt Much pain , Today i feel better , much better , the feeling is still weird but i feel no pain , and it also does not Bulge"

TZ :How Far are you know?

Ribery : It is getting better . I was able to do nothing last 2 weeks , now i am back in team training , this makes me happy , When i only run straight , i get the feeling that i can do much more , but when i train with ball , i have to concentrate much , it is a mental thing , so i need much much training now

TZ :At the beginning , it was said that you are lucky , but now it took longer

Ribery :Yes , it was really disappointing , i had Strong pain in the first 2 or 3 days , I went to walk with Thomas Wilhelmi but I have Realized that I CAN NOT !! So the doctor tested me again and said that i need a longer rest , but now the feeling in my knee is much better"

TZ : Have you set A match as Comeback Target?

Ribery :That is hard , I dont want to set myself under pressure , It is getting Better Everyday , I work everyday , I hope that it goes fast and that i play as soon as possible , Okay Koelns match is a bit too early , But I Think that it could work Against Hoffenheim"

TZ : Has Jouse Contacted you and apologized?

Ribery : Not , he did not

TZ :But he could have done that ?

Ribery : Yes , I think so too , that was not good from him , we Play football , I dont think that he was after the ball , he wanted to hit me , only me , He did not want to injure me , but he wanted to foul me , i was lucky that nothing was damaged in my knee , it happened fast and could have lasted longer"

TZ : But he knew that you have just recovered from an injury

Ribery :Yes , and this is the Horrifying thing , I had just had 2 severe injuries Behind me , I dont think that another player would have done that , He was too aggressive and it was not good, he should have been more aware in that scene , Because I am also a player on the field

TZ : Should the Referees protect you more?

Ribery : Yes, that would be good . Also the Referees must be aware, and tell the unfair player to STOP ! I get kicked many times during a game , and get hit many times ,and it is not good when i get injured many times , It was a mean foul were he even risked injuring me

TZ : IF he calls you , would you accept his apology?

Ribery :Yes , then this thing will be done for me .
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:14 am

Wow, Josue didn't even apologize?
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:24 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Wow, Josue didn't even apologize?

And neither did the referee do anything, not even give a foul. Neither does the DFB review the incident post-match. But then when Ribery does a considerably less-harmful foul with probably no bad intentions, he gets red carded and suspended for 3 matches including the Champions League final, despite attempts to appeal against the decision.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Element » Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:40 pm

MUTU wrote:Ribery does a considerably less-harmful foul with probably no bad intentions, he gets red carded and suspended for 3 matches including the Champions League final, despite attempts to appeal against the decision.

Not only this

Even The Fouled one (Lisandro) said many times that Ribery did not mean at all to hurt him , he only wanted to Get the Ball , but Lisandro wasa bit Faster

Lisandro stood up for Ribery which was something really nice

but yet He gets banned

Ribery banned for three matches

and Tim Wiese on Mueller also 3 matches
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Element » Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:20 pm

Josue Apologized to Ribery on Bild

Josue said " Even though i enter every tackle ,I never would want to injure any player , if it was any different , i would not have only 1 red card in 111 Bundesliga caps , I am totally sorry that Ribery is Injured "
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby CroCHEF » Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:10 pm

Ribery is back on training with 1st team.
He play in 8 vs 8 game.
here is video of training
http://bayern.theoffside.com/team-news/ ... ction.html
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Postby CroCHEF » Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:03 pm

there is chance that Ribery will be on bench against Koln
http://www.tz-online.de/sport/fc-bayern ... 07952.html
CroCHEF
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Injury List