You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Franck Ribéry

Discussions about the injury situation at the club. Who's out injured for the next match? Who's almost recovered from his long-term injury? Find it all here.

Re: Ribery

Postby AvatarX » Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:20 pm

At least 4 weeks off as Bild.de say :( :( :

http://www.bild.de/BILD/sport/fussball/ ... gnose.html
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby CroCHEF » Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:31 pm

its good they was thinking for 2-3 months or more
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby dambun » Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:06 pm

Yeah... Here I was thinking he may not reach top form before the winter break....
These ankle damages are not any good.... If u remember Ballack's injuries....

I hope we'll have Ribery in the return leg of our CL group stages...
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:14 pm

Well, that's not too long I suppose. I'm still angry that it's always the best players who get injured. :?
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MrLinky » Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:20 pm

Nice to, at least, see him smile again. The image of him leaving the pitch with tears in his eyes yesterday was heartbreaking for every Bayern fan. A shame to see him getting injured just when he was about to reach his top fitness and build up his form. Other players have to step up now.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby Element » Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:22 pm

Ribery's Injury does not Need A Surgery

so at least we know that when he recovers , He will be immediately ready to play
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby slyk » Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:38 pm

I think thats why he's smiling; cuz last time, Ribery looked like a close family member or friend had just died. Glad to hear this, i suppose the good given the bad news.
slyk
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby uzi716 » Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:22 pm

4 weeks is being very generous in my opinion, i'd assume it would be more like atleast 6-8 weeks before he can even start running again. Muscle injuries are very tricky because the sometimes dont heal as quickly as expected.
uzi716
I post all the time

Postby YlonenXabi » Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:09 pm

Messi will be out only for 15 days or even less, and we all saw his ankle. So I think that 4 weeks it's realistic. Maybe a bit more until he is 100% fit again
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Element » Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:39 pm

uzi716 wrote:4 weeks is being very generous in my opinion, i'd assume it would be more like atleast 6-8 weeks before he can even start running again. Muscle injuries are very tricky because the sometimes dont heal as quickly as expected.

HE IS NOT INJURED IN HIS MUSCLE

and he also does not need a surgery
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby uzi716 » Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:12 pm

Element wrote:
uzi716 wrote:4 weeks is being very generous in my opinion, i'd assume it would be more like atleast 6-8 weeks before he can even start running again. Muscle injuries are very tricky because the sometimes dont heal as quickly as expected.

HE IS NOT INJURED IN HIS MUSCLE

and he also does not need a surgery

i must have misread it on Bayerns sight, what kind of injury is it specifically?
uzi716
I post all the time

Postby Element » Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:18 pm

uzi716 wrote:i must have misread it on Bayerns sight, what kind of injury is it specifically?

Capsule and outer Tendon Rifts in his ankle

I Suffered from a tendon rift in my ankle

in the first 3 Days , you beg God to take your life and release you from this pain

then you can hardly walk

in the 2nd week , you can walk normally but cant run

3rd Week you can run for short distances but you can not move your ankle to all directions

then 4th week you can easily run but the ankle still hurts when you move it
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby garrincha1982 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:50 am

so it will be at least 6 weeks for him to build enough strength to be able to train properly and then play,i really hope bayern don't regret extending his stay,the way that i look at it this could a dire year for bayern and next year if you don't buy anyone then i think ribery would have to say bye bye.
garrincha1982
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby es_bih » Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:53 pm

Jeez some people are fickle... One day they want him for 20 years the next sell him... Injuries can be learning experiences, and he got it with no fault of his own.

He'll be great. I hate how people discard great players that are loyal to their teams.
es_bih
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Element » Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:37 pm

es_bih wrote:Jeez some people are fickle... One day they want him for 20 years the next sell him... Injuries can be learning experiences, and he got it with no fault of his own.

He'll be great. I hate how people discard great players that are loyal to their teams.

Ribery is Great

and also loves to perform

After his injury , he was screaming but not due pain , he was Screaming because of his bad luck

He has 1 year on injuries behind him , he got bored of missing games , and most importantly , He got injured when things started to work for him , one sweet solo and shot then WE score and BAAAAAAAAM , he got injured
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Injury List