You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Franck Ribéry

Discussions about the injury situation at the club. Who's out injured for the next match? Who's almost recovered from his long-term injury? Find it all here.

Re: Ribery

Postby Element » Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:14 pm

Read this from the official Bayern news thread

Not in the squad against Hoffenheim

It is now doubtful whether Ribéry will return to team training while the FCB party is in Dubai. "I think he'll be able to train with us next week," said Van Gaal, who has already ruled out the Frenchman's involvement in the Bundesliga restart fixture next week. "He will not be in the squad for the Hoffenheim game," the coach said. The same applies to the warm-up match in Basel this coming Tuesday.

"The team is here," added Van Gaal, holding his hand above his head, "but Franck Ribéry is here," illustrating the player's fitness deficit by gesturing at stomach level. "It will be hard to catch up." It is now three months since the French forward took part in a match, having been sidelined first by an inflammation of his knee ligaments, followed by problems with his toe.
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby appudds » Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:01 pm

Element wrote:Not in the squad against Hoffenheim

Crap...
I have a feeling he will not play until the CL fixture with FIorentina! :(
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby hgb09 » Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:55 pm

Another great news. Ribery participated in full training today for the first time. However he won't play against hoffenheim.
hgb09
2014/15 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby appudds » Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:10 pm

hgb09 wrote:Another great news. Ribery participated in full training today for the first time. However he won't play against hoffenheim.

Lets pray he atleast makes it for the second matchday!
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby Element » Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:15 pm

hgb09 wrote:Another great news. Ribery participated in full training today for the first time. However he won't play against hoffenheim

Wrong my man

He had A FULL Fitness Session

but did not train with the Ball

Die guten Nachrichten für die Bayern-Fans scheinen heute gar nicht mehr abzureißen. Nun ist auch Franck Ribery ins Mannschaftstraining im Trainingslager zurückgekehrt. Zwar handelte es sich lediglich um eine Fitness-Einheit ohne Ball, aber immerhin...
====================
EDIT

it is even in the official Bayern news thread on this forum

Ribéry back in training with the team

The second piece of good news on Saturday concerned Franck Ribéry, who completed his first training session with the team in Dubai. Wearing running shoes, the Frenchman took part in a 90-minute fitness session in the morning, during which he worked intensively without the ball on strength, stability and acceleration.

Fitness coaches Thomas Wilhelmi, Darcy Norman and Marcello Martins had set up a range of exercise points with equipment including medicine balls, rubber tightropes and hurdles, which had the players sweating. Mario Gomez, Daniel van Buyten and Andreas Görlitz, whose training programme the previous day had been shorter, also took part in the session, which concluded with a game of dodge ball.
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby SilentStrike » Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:00 pm

funny how the picture of Ribery at fcbayern.com shows him with the ball.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Element » Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:13 pm

SilentStrike wrote:funny how the picture of Ribery at fcbayern.com shows him with the ball.

LMAO
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby hgb09 » Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:39 pm

Element wrote:
hgb09 wrote:Another great news. Ribery participated in full training today for the first time. However he won't play against hoffenheim

Wrong my man

He had A FULL Fitness Session

but did not train with the Ball

Die guten Nachrichten für die Bayern-Fans scheinen heute gar nicht mehr abzureißen. Nun ist auch Franck Ribery ins Mannschaftstraining im Trainingslager zurückgekehrt. Zwar handelte es sich lediglich um eine Fitness-Einheit ohne Ball, aber immerhin...
====================
EDIT

it is even in the official Bayern news thread on this forum

Ribéry back in training with the team

The second piece of good news on Saturday concerned Franck Ribéry, who completed his first training session with the team in Dubai. Wearing running shoes, the Frenchman took part in a 90-minute fitness session in the morning, during which he worked intensively without the ball on strength, stability and acceleration.

Fitness coaches Thomas Wilhelmi, Darcy Norman and Marcello Martins had set up a range of exercise points with equipment including medicine balls, rubber tightropes and hurdles, which had the players sweating. Mario Gomez, Daniel van Buyten and Andreas Görlitz, whose training programme the previous day had been shorter, also took part in the session, which concluded with a game of dodge ball.

actually, It's google translator's fault. i translated it there and read it.
hgb09

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby appudds » Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:07 am

SilentStrike wrote:funny how the picture of Ribery at fcbayern.com shows him with the ball.

ROFLMAO! :lol:
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby Element » Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:41 pm

Olaf Thon said That Ribery only palys for himself and the Gallery !!!!!
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby SilentStrike » Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:46 pm

I would say thats more like Robben.

Ribery is different.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby hgb09 » Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:50 pm

SilentStrike wrote:I would say thats more like Robben.

Ribery is different.

why do u hate robben so much? although u're dutch
hgb09

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Slemba » Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:08 pm

hgb09 wrote:

Ribery is different.

Don't think he hates him... SilentStrike is saying wt he think about Robben..
Actually um agreeing with SilentStrike but i think Robben has changed once leaving this "Galactico" media-attracting Real Madrid , now while he in FCB he'll learn how to be a team member not a media-seeking selfish individual ..
About Ribery I think he gives no shit about media ... I believe no one doesn't seek individual glory it is just everybody's right but I think Ribery do care about the team and shirt he plays for...
Slemba
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby SilentStrike » Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:15 pm

To me it doesn't matter where the player is from, all that matters is his performance on the pitch.

The moment he came here and scored twice agaisnt wolfsburg, I was really happy. However after that, there are few points that REALLY bother me.
1) He doesn't defend. Even Olic and Gomez help out in defence, I understand you need someone up front for the counter but there are situation where he's just too lazy to run after the opponent. It seems like it's all about self-glory. He's got this attitude from Madrid of course, but I remember in his Chelsea times there were also complaints.
2) Small dribble followed by a weak shot. Seems like he's happy simply by shooting at the target. His shots are very very weak, almost like there's no interntion to score.
3) PASS THE GODDAMN BALL!!! LAHM IS OPEN!!!!!
4) Stop diving, you could have scored. I hate it when a player dives, but when robben dives, it disgusts me. He just has this big smile on his face and I'm watching, thinking: "why the f*ck you smiling? You wasted a chance".

All of these have been improving in recent games, and don't get me wrong, I don't hate Robben, I hate his selfishness. He could contribute so much more to the team if he passed. He has all the skill required to be the best...
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby SilentStrike » Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:17 pm

Slemba wrote:
hgb09 wrote:

Ribery is different.

Don't think he hates him... SilentStrike is saying wt he think about Robben..
Actually um agreeing with SilentStrike but i think Robben has changed once leaving this "Galactico" media-attracting Real Madrid , now while he in FCB he'll learn how to be a team member not a media-seeking selfish individual ..
About Ribery I think he gives no shit about media ... I believe no one doesn't seek individual glory it is just everybody's right but I think Ribery do care about the team and shirt he plays for...

Correct, I don't hate him, just his attitude at times... I will never hate a Bayern player

Yes, he has been improving, looks like Louis gave him a hard word.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Injury List