You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Franck Ribéry

Discussions about the injury situation at the club. Who's out injured for the next match? Who's almost recovered from his long-term injury? Find it all here.

Re: Ribery

Postby FCBinNYC » Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:27 pm

No doubt, but that's still two weeks away, and you know that if he feels up to it he'll be pestering Klinsmann for at least a spot on the bench! Still, at least he should be back for the first game vs Lyon! =D>
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Guard Dog » Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:03 am

Only from personal experience, but it's quite a struggle to get back into footballing after tearing ankle ligaments.

Your ability to evade is limited and although reflexes keep up, the body doesn't.

Good luck to him regardless.
Jeremy Clarkson on the CCX: Koenigsegg say this is more comfortable but ... more comfortable than what? Being stabbed?

Proud New Worshipper of Die Bayern!
Guard Dog
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MrLinky » Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:49 pm

He's probably gonna be back on the pitch by the end of September , but I dont think he's gonna be able to play
at his best up until the end of October .
He just has a lot to catch up in training , but lets hope the best for him ! :)
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:28 pm

Ribery now has a thigh strain on his right leg and will be out for 3-4 days. He is expected to play his first game of the season against Lyon in the CL.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:22 am

Ribery has resumed training :)
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:35 am

Bayern Munich midfielder Franck Ribery admitted Thursday he was a happy man after making his return for the German giants three months after tearing ankle ligaments.

The 25-year-old came off the bench for Bayern in the second-half of their 2-0 German Cup win over Nuremberg in Munich on Wednesday night and helped set up Tim Borowski’s goal on 69 minutes which sealed the win. Ribery underwent surgery in June after damaging an ankle playing for France in their 2-0 defeat to Italy during Euro 2008, but said he had no problems with his foot after his 25 minutes on the pitch. “I am glad to be finally back again,” Ribery told German tabloid Bild.

“It was a strange feeling to be playing again, because I had never been injured for such a long period of time before. “I am very relieved there are no problems, now I just want to get back to the old Franck Ribery as quickly as possible.” “We are pleased that he is back playing again,” said Bayern coach Jurgen Klinsmann. “It was important that he gets the feeling for the game and finds his rhythm again.” “He just has to find his match fitness again.”
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MrLinky » Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:59 pm

Franck has suffered a painful shoulder injury against Lyon and therefor is gonna be missing the last match this year against Stuttgart. :(
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby reiniksrobis » Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:47 pm

And when he will be back?

Ribery are king of football.
reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MrLinky » Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:10 pm

Its the winter break coming up now , so he's got a bit of time (about a month and a half until the Stuttgart match on the 27th of January) to recover. :wink:
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby Miss Dangerous » Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:06 pm

I hope so! 8)
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby reiniksrobis » Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:03 pm

Do anybody know how serious is his current injury and when he will be back??

Ribery are king of football.
reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MrLinky » Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:17 pm

Ribery as well as Luca are expected back in training tomorrow. While Hoeness said that Franck is surely gonna be fit in time for the game against Karlsruhe in the weekend , Luca is still doubtful and his appearance depends on how his injury develops.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby thulkazal » Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:08 pm

thulkazal
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Element » Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:15 pm

thulkazal wrote:http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/news/newsid=1099051.html#ribery+doubt+serbia+clash

great one more minor injury T_T

I saw that,

We were afraid of Robben ,but it seems that the real problem is Ribery!!!!
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby shpati_L1 » Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:36 pm

Idk why France are still playing Ribery.There is a reason why he is not playing for Bayern. :@
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

National Flag:
Albania

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Injury List