You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Arjen Robben

Discussions about the injury situation at the club. Who's out injured for the next match? Who's almost recovered from his long-term injury? Find it all here.
 

Re: Arjen Robben

Postby RB624 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:14 pm

Ottomeister13 wrote:Not even going to reply to RB642..Easy way out is not my style..


I'm pretty sure the "easy way out" is not replying, but hey whatevs...

Anyway I'll say it again, if Bayern can't handle Porto without Robben, then they're not the team everyone thinks they are.

Of course, his injury is more serious than previously thought, but I said from the beginning that my theory was based on him returning for the semi-finals.
User avatar
RB624
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 146
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:59 pm
Has thanked: 146 times
Been thanked: 75 times
Gender: Male

Re: Arjen Robben

Postby RAJBAYERN » Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:21 pm

RB624 wrote:Anyway I'll say it again, if Bayern can't handle Porto without Robben, then they're not the team everyone thinks .


Agree with you. It's time for Müller to carry the team.
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!


DANKE JUPP!
User avatar
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1569
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:25 pm
Location: Panamá
National Flag:
India
Has thanked: 503 times
Been thanked: 520 times
Gender: Male

Re: Arjen Robben

Postby Ottomeister13 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:49 pm

RB624 wrote:
Ottomeister13 wrote:Not even going to reply to RB642..Easy way out is not my style..


I'm pretty sure the "easy way out" is not replying, but hey whatevs...

Anyway I'll say it again, if Bayern can't handle Porto without Robben, then they're not the team everyone thinks they are.

Of course, his injury is more serious than previously thought, but I said from the beginning that my theory was based on him returning for the semi-finals.


Easy way out is for pussy's.. simple.. I dont want to have the ''easier'' opponents compared to RM, Barca etc. If you want to be the best, i want to beat the best. No pussying our way past Donezk, Porto, Monaco.. Give me PSG, Real and Barca in that order.

And then again, maybe Robben is back for the semi finals, but are we aint even in them ;)
Ottomeister13

 

Re: Arjen Robben

Postby RedQueen » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:32 am

This is getting ridiculous. First you're sending everyone who expects a 5-0 against Donezk to Kindergarten. Then you're telling people who expect an easy win against Porto pretty much the same. Now suddenly winning against Donezk and Porto is "pussying your way out". Which one is it? Are they serious opponents or aren't they? You can't have it both ways. Or do you think Bayern has no chance of beating RM, Barca and PSG? Then why don't you just tell it like that?
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
User avatar
RedQueen
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1909
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:58 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 122 times
Been thanked: 962 times
Gender: Female

Re: Arjen Robben

Postby Ottomeister13 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:40 am

Donezk and Porto are in my eyes harder opponents then in the eyes of a lot of people on this forum. Everyone expects us to overrun Porto aswell, which without Robben i doubt VERY much right now. Especially after the Gladbach game, Porto will finish those chances off big time.

My fear is that the players wont be focussed full 100% because its not the big names like RM, Barca and in a small amount PSG. So i'd rather have those opponents for us, then Donezk and Porto, because there our players would be unter Strom like its said in Germany. If we would win those games, is a second. But like i said, to be the best i want to beat the best.

It's no secret Donezk and Porto are no RM or Barca ;) And you want my real opinion? Without a fit Ribery and Robben we dont stand a chance against RM and not against Barca, just because our offense is to weak. Gotze stands no chance against Pepe and Ramos, Muller would have a very hard time with Marcelo and wouldnt get a lot of balls and that means Lewa is lost because he wouldnt get anything either.

The only hope i would give us in those games right now, is that Thiago picks up there, where he left injured. But evne then, our wings are just not much without Robben and Ribs. That fact just cant be ignored. So with Robben's injury it made it already even harder against Porto. If you like it or not, we depend TOO much on Robben if you ask me, but its not his fault that he is that damn good.
Ottomeister13

 

Re: Arjen Robben

Postby RedQueen » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:50 am

So on the one hand you think our players would do better against RM, Barca and PSG, because they are more "on fire" against these opponents, but OTOH you're arguing that we won't stand a chance against RM, Barca and PSG without Robben? Then consequently we should stand even less of a chance against Porto (or Donezk for that matter)?

Sorry but I don't get that. I'm not trying to troll, I genuinely don't understand your argument.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
User avatar
RedQueen
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1909
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:58 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 122 times
Been thanked: 962 times
Gender: Female

Re: Arjen Robben

Postby Ottomeister13 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:57 am

Our players will be focused a lot more against a club like RM, Barca or PSG because they are seen as the big dogs and could underestimate the teams like they did with Donezk in the 1st leg and maybe Porto aswell, because they know about their own qualities and it wouldnt be the first time an attitude slips in like '' ahhh we will do it easy, no problem'' and then be surprised big time.

Without a Robben and Ribs in top form, i see us standing almost no chance against teams like Barca, Real ( maybe PSG ) because our offense is like 70% non existent, we have seen it often before. We are predictable to much without them, even if Robbery does the same a lot.

Without Robben, the Porto game will be a lot harder aswell, because we have a VERY big option that we cant use for those matches. Muller is not someone who does Robbery things, he is dangerous aswell ofcourse, but he is still no Robbery ;) And Gotze.. well... I dont like the fact, like someone else, that Robben got injured in this part of the season.. If it really is 6 to 8 weeks, its the end of the season for him and we can kiss the CL title bye bye for sure. I am not pessimistic, i am just looking at it realistically. We saw yesterday what happened without both against Gladbach, i really dont see us win against a barca or RM without them tbh..
Ottomeister13

 

Re: Arjen Robben

Postby TheTruther » Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:26 am

It's always a bad omen when Robben hobbles off the field after 20 mins... really a shame to considering he was having such a fantastic run. I'm sure Bayern will prevail without the stricken dutchman but boy this is a buzzkill.
Where in the world is Arshavin?
User avatar
TheTruther
Getting the hang of it
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:30 am
Location: NC, USA
National Flag:
United States of America
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 7 times
Gender: Male

Re: Arjen Robben

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:16 am

I am not 100% pessimistic about Robben... I keep in mind Reus injury before the world cup... we all know how imp reus is for the n.t.
However the tm must have had a diff reaction... like that they had to work harder and more as a tm rather than relying on reus' qualities. Hopefully it happens with bayern tm too

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 27690
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 22417 times
Been thanked: 6272 times
Gender: Male

Re: Arjen Robben

Postby MUTU » Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:22 am

Ottomeister13 wrote:Anyway, Marwin Hitz, Augsburgs keeper had the same injury a while back, was 2 months out.. That would mean season over..

I think a keeper MAY need more time because I ASSUME (I'm not a doctor) he needs to use such muscles more than an outfield player, hence he needs to be completely 100% healed before he can start full training again. MAYBE with an outfield player, the doctors can give the green light a bit earlier. Any doctor in the house?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 32013
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 5690 times
Been thanked: 8471 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Arjen Robben

Postby RedQueen » Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:57 am

Hitz was out 30 days, according to transfermarkt.

Bild and Sport1 report Robben will be out 6 to 8 weeks. No idea where they got that from, though. Might be mere conjectures.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
User avatar
RedQueen
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1909
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:58 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 122 times
Been thanked: 962 times
Gender: Female

Re: Arjen Robben

Postby MUTU » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:05 pm

RedQueen wrote:Hitz was out 30 days, according to transfermarkt.

He was injured on 29th January 2014 and returned to training on 28th February 2014 according to transfermarkt.
However his following match was on 22nd March 2014 according to fussballdaten.de. [source]
Whether it's because he lost his place or not is a question I don't have an answer to.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 32013
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 5690 times
Been thanked: 8471 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Arjen Robben

Postby RedQueen » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:12 pm

Apparently he played with their 2nd team on March 14th.

The six to eight weeks might stem from an article a doctor has written about Robben's injury in Focus. Of course, said doctor hasn't seen Robben's injury. :roll:
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
User avatar
RedQueen
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1909
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:58 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 122 times
Been thanked: 962 times
Gender: Female

Re: Arjen Robben

Postby E.Nygma » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:36 pm

I bet he plays the semi with an injection. He'll be there!


This year the semis and the final are pushed back a bit(don't remember a final being in june at all till now). Let's beat Porto with a great match and then focus on staying in Germany in June :D
E.Nygma
Getting the hang of it
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:33 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 13 times
Gender: Male

Re: Arjen Robben

Postby walter » Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:48 pm

Good bye Champions League :(
User avatar
walter
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2388
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:26 pm
Location: Texas, US
National Flag:
Venezuela
Has thanked: 356 times
Been thanked: 309 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Injury List

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests