You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Arjen Robben

Discussions about the injury situation at the club. Who's out injured for the next match? Who's almost recovered from his long-term injury? Find it all here.

Re: Arjen Robben

Postby MaCk0y » Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:33 pm

Should reduce his wages in half for the time he is injured and keep his current wages when he is fit.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby lau03143 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:45 pm

MaCk0y wrote:Should reduce his wages in half for the time he is injured and keep his current wages when he is fit.

That's what I thought when he said that he usually avoids injury in the second half of the season.
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby quaazi » Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:28 pm

He has a contract and he has full right to demand that we respect it. Pressuring him into accepting a wage cut is illegal under most labour laws (I imagine it's the same in Germany).
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby Element » Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:05 pm

quaazi wrote:He has a contract and he has full right to demand that we respect it. Pressuring him into accepting a wage cut is illegal under most labour laws (I imagine it's the same in Germany).

Yes ,and bayern are also not this type of club
Like robben has to respect the contract,bayern are forced to respect it too
After 2015 ,we could offer him a new contract with reduced wages
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:09 pm

quaazi wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:As long as he is a Bayern player

This is the main problem, really. Why the hell did we extend his contract last spring? I am sympathetic with the viewpoint that we should not kick players out if they don't want to leave (partly because I still feel guilty about Lucio and van Bommel) but we kinda dug our own grave in this matter, didn't we? We had Shaqiri on board, we were holding all the cards, then we extend Robben's contract right before his, uh, let's call it "controversial" performance in the CL final which gave him the reputation of a choker in every club around the world. It was not a financially or a sportingly responsible decision - we are stuck with a player with fairly low market value but high wages, while he remains incapable of providing a lot of sporting value to the club and is far behind the alternatives we have in his position.

So now all that is left for us to do is pray to whatever deity we believe in that he'll be back on his feet soon (at least it seems he's been humbled quite a fair bit over the year). :|

You're pretty much saying everything I said 6 months ago. And let's face it, judging by the way this season has gone so far, it doesn't look like it's true that we need him to compete at the highest level. That position belongs to Ribery.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MaCk0y » Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:06 pm

You are right, Bayern can't reduce his wages but he can voluntarily accept reduced wages like Silva I think did to Milan where he paid back his wages of a whole season.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:44 pm

MaCk0y wrote:You are right, Bayern can't reduce his wages but he can voluntarily accept reduced wages like Silva I think did to Milan where he paid back his wages of a whole season.

And why would he do that?? It is not like our club is in financial crisis or Trouble

Bayern knew what they were getting and they were ready to pay this amount of money,no surprises
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby MaCk0y » Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:46 pm

Element wrote:
MaCk0y wrote:You are right, Bayern can't reduce his wages but he can voluntarily accept reduced wages like Silva I think did to Milan where he paid back his wages of a whole season.

And why would he do that?? It is not like our club is in financial crisis or Trouble

Bayern knew what they were getting and they were ready to pay this amount of money,no surprises

Hey, Bayern is a PLC. The moar profits, the better! :P
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Postby sch0ll7 » Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:16 am

I dont know if any of you know this but...

Being a professional player is the same thing as being an employe at some company...which means...

If you are injured and you are not coming to work for 3-4 weeks [it depends on the law of each country] than you only get paid for some 70% [again different in every country] of your wages.

And if you are injured for more than 3 or 4 weeks than you dont get paid by your company [club] but you automaticly start receiving the wages from the state/country.

I think that in Germany a person who earns more than 1.000.000 € / year gets around 5.000 € / month while not working.

So what I wanted to say...when a player [robben or even Badstuber who is out for whole season] is injured for more than 3 or 4 weeks than they dont get paid by the club:)

I hope I am not wrong but I believe I read something about that some time ago and I was blown away.

But most of the time a player or his manager includes a clause in the contract that even if he is injured he receives the full paycheck:)
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby quaazi » Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:54 am

I don't find it feasible that the unions would stand for that.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby tflags » Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:17 am

Most jobs don't make you expose yourself to get an injury so in this case, it it totally the opposite. If you DO get injured for performing, you not only get paid fully, you also (most of the time) get compensated extra for it. Never mind, it all depends on the law of the land and the player's contract.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:06 pm

sch0ll7 wrote:But most of the time a player or his manager includes a clause in the contract that even if he is injured he receives the full paycheck:)

Well I think that this might be the case. Otherwise why would Bayern make such a fuss over his wages when he was injured at the world cup?
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby BMpenang » Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:07 am

sch0ll7 wrote:I dont know if any of you know this but...

Being a professional player is the same thing as being an employe at some company...which means...

If you are injured and you are not coming to work for 3-4 weeks [it depends on the law of each country] than you only get paid for some 70% [again different in every country] of your wages.

And if you are injured for more than 3 or 4 weeks than you dont get paid by your company [club] but you automaticly start receiving the wages from the state/country.

I think that in Germany a person who earns more than 1.000.000 € / year gets around 5.000 € / month while not working.

So what I wanted to say...when a player [robben or even Badstuber who is out for whole season] is injured for more than 3 or 4 weeks than they dont get paid by the club:)

I hope I am not wrong but I believe I read something about that some time ago and I was blown away.

But most of the time a player or his manager includes a clause in the contract that even if he is injured he receives the full paycheck:)

It all depends on the contract and we dont know what kind of contract was signed between robben and bayern.
They follow the labour law for what is a must for employee but a footballer contract can have different clauses in it.
I am pretty sure bayern's hierarchy knows all about robben's injury troubles before they had signed the contract.
Some players does get full weekly or monthly wages even if they were injured.
If i were to guess right,I think ribery does get full salary even if he was injured and some of our german international's.
That's just my guess because i believe ribery is our most prized asset(for foreigners) in our team.
BMpenang
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby BayernSupporter » Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:12 pm

I hope he recovers soon :) we need him for the Champions League.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
BayernSupporter
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby AdepT » Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:50 pm

With the form Mueller/Kroos are in, I'd really hate it if they'd have to sit out. But then again Robben is one guy I think should start if he's fit and in form.
As for Dortmund game, I hope Jupp goes with Mueller-Kroos-Robben since Ribery is out.

Robben does play excellent there.
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
AdepT
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Injury List