You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Arjen Robben

Discussions about the injury situation at the club. Who's out injured for the next match? Who's almost recovered from his long-term injury? Find it all here.

Re: Arjen Robben

Postby MilanFan » Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:54 am

Its a shame how injury prone he is.

He could have been on par with Messi and Ronaldo if he had kept consistent form and not injured half the year.

Really want to see him have an injury free year
MilanFan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Mr Mooster » Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:10 pm

Mr Mooster
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby CroCHEF » Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:22 pm

CroCHEF
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby armbrust » Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:14 pm

Arjen Robben:

I’ve trained well over the last few days but I'm still very worried about my career... Thanks fans for support... You are amazing!
@armbrustpoker
armbrust
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Element » Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:02 pm

Bayern Munich coach Jupp Heynckes says Arjen Robben will be out of action for longer than expected, with the Dutch winger ruled out for "some weeks.''
Heynckes told the club's online TV channel Thursday that Robben
"needs 14 days rest before starting with light rehab and running training. You can't put an exact date on it at the moment.''

The 27-year-old Robben, who underwent an operation on a long-standing groin injury last Friday, has been beset by back and groin problems this season.
Robben has completed only one league game so far.
Heynckes said, "When he's back and fit again you can forget the whole discussion. Then Bayern will be even better.''

==
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:35 pm

Damn no Robben against Napoli... :(

Well, we've managed so far
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Payam » Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:37 pm

I'll paint any car for 3.95.
Payam
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Sweden

Postby MUTU » Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:05 pm

Who is Robben? I thought he retired 2 seasons ago! :P
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby tflags » Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:09 pm

Speculation goes he should be back the first Friday after the Napoli game, the 21st...
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby MUTU » Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:21 pm

tflags wrote:Speculation goes he should be back the first Friday after the Napoli game, the 21st...

I'm ready to bet he will delay the comeback once more. His first season with us was too good to be true, and we now have to accept the fact that Robben will hardly ever play. I hope to see Usami playing on that position sometime soon, as we need some fresh ideas on the right flank.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby dambun » Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:11 pm

What is this new trend???? Everyone talks like Robben will never play again!!!! What is this all about?? :shock: :shock:

Last time I heard, he was going to have about a month rehab time and then come back to football.... Why is everyone so hopeless?
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Iran

Postby tflags » Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:25 pm

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/w ... rn.robben/

Injury does not seem to be the only issue with the Flying Dutchman. Good piece by Sports Illustrated's Honigstein.
Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby FCB general » Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:01 pm

dambun wrote:What is this new trend???? Everyone talks like Robben will never play again!!!! What is this all about?? :shock: :shock:

Last time I heard, he was going to have about a month rehab time and then come back to football.... Why is everyone so hopeless?

Yeah... I think this is awful to read about Robben. Now everyone forgot what he has done for our club in last 2 season?! That is crazy.

Come on people, get really serious and turn on your brains. :| 2 seasons just over night to forget. I can't say anything except, shame on you(if you call yourself mega Bayern supporters). [-X

Robben's quality and influence in our game in since he sign for us, goals, paces, dribbling, assists... Amazing and excellent. He sent us to CL final with his mega goal on away match at Firenze, score for 3:2 against United for semi-finals, save us from playing EL this season... #-o #-o Maybe he isn't a saint cow or over the rest of teammates, but he deserves respect for everything what he has done for us.

Difference between now and then is Jupp Heynckes and 3 new players in defence. Jupp is a main character who bought and done all what we needed under van Gaal. We can speculate about Robben's relationship with Heynckes although it is clear that Robben didn't play 5 offical games under Jupp's command. True is that Bayern today can play well without Robben what was not a case in the recent past, what is good for us but still bad to kick out Robben from this sistem and judge how he won't be good for the rest of the team. :|

I'm very dissapointed with some comments here.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby tflags » Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:54 am

MUTU wrote:
tflags wrote:Speculation goes he should be back the first Friday after the Napoli game, the 21st...

I'm ready to bet he will delay the comeback once more. His first season with us was too good to be true, and we now have to accept the fact that Robben will hardly ever play. I hope to see Usami playing on that position sometime soon, as we need some fresh ideas on the right flank.

Perfect timing for an update. He is not exactly back 100%, only light running.

http://www.spox.com/de/sport/fussball/b ... bleme.html
Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby MUTU » Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:50 pm

Welcome back Arjen, hope to see you playing soon! Any news on when he will be back in full team training?
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Injury List