You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Arjen Robben

Discussions about the injury situation at the club. Who's out injured for the next match? Who's almost recovered from his long-term injury? Find it all here.

Re: Arjen Robben

Postby hgb09 » Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:34 pm

Zer0 Bayern wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:I can only imagine KHR's reaction if Robben gets injured during this game...

But is Robben gonna play? That would be a paradox :lol: 'cause we are playing to recover money from his paycheck while he was injured :lol:

I think he means that Robben is preparing for the Wolfsburg game.
hgb09
2014/15 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:46 pm

Zer0 Bayern wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:I can only imagine KHR's reaction if Robben gets injured during this game...

But is Robben gonna play? That would be a paradox :lol: 'cause we are playing to recover money from his paycheck while he was injured :lol:

That depends on the date of the friendly, I guess.

The important thing is that Robben plays for whichever side MVB is playing for, although it would be better if they play for the Netherlands so that he would be safe from De Jong as well. :lol:
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby hgb09 » Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:46 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
Zer0 Bayern wrote:

That depends on the date of the friendly, I guess.

The important thing is that Robben plays for whichever side MVB is playing for, although it would be better if they play for the Netherlands so that he would be safe from De Jong as well. :lol:

Good joke about De Jong.
hgb09
2014/15 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Element » Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:54 pm

Van Toorn said " Everyone in Bayern are Crazy "

then he said about Mueller-Wohlfahrt

" He said that i have used a too aggressive and unorthodox program , and that i am thr reason for all the problems ... BULLSHIT, The player only had A Rifted muscle when he came here to me , IT is Terrible how he was Destroyed, It is all about Mueller-Wohlfahrts Ego , he has too much power in the club"

Then he said " Do you Believe that you can play 120 minutes in A World cup Final with A Hole in your muscle ?THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE"
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:31 pm

So is he sayin that Robben could have played all this time if it wasn't for Wohlfahrt's ego?
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Koma » Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:51 pm

bullshit

excuse me for my frenche
Bayern Team for the Champions League trophy -
http://www.footballuser.com/formations/ ... unchen.jpg
Koma
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:07 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:So is he sayin that Robben could have played all this time if it wasn't for Wohlfahrt's ego?

Yes , and this is not the first time he says this
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby gastarana » Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:43 pm

what?? we all know that dr Wohlfahrt is one of the best in his field but we all know[at least me] how doctors ego is a big thing and they are sometimes like little kids[stubborn like :roll: ],if this is true ill be very pissed :twisted:
gastarana
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby The Spyware » Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:47 pm

gastarana wrote:but we all know[at least me] how doctors ego is a big thing and they are sometimes like little kids[stubborn like :roll: ],

hahaha take care there are doctors or pre-doctors in this forum :lol: :lol:
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby nur4bayern » Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:49 pm

C'mon you guys, Robben was healthy playing for Bayern and got hurt preparing for and playing in the World Cup for the Netherlands. The Dutch don't want to admit any fault because doing so could cost them monetarily and be a Pandora's box for future club teams to sue NT's to cover the cost of wages of their players.

I believe in Dr. Wohlfahrt, his record speaks for itself.
“Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.”
nur4bayern
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:16 pm

I believe in him too, but it's a bit weird that Robben played without any pain during the World Cup and he wasn't feeling any kind of pain after it. In every interview that he gave after his "injury" he has always said that he didn't feel any pain and he was shocked.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby CroCHEF » Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:40 pm

omg
from some injury you dont get any pain put if you destroy more then you are gone.
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby gastarana » Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:52 pm

The Spyware wrote:
gastarana wrote:but we all know[at least me] how doctors ego is a big thing and they are sometimes like little kids[stubborn like :roll: ],

hahaha take care there are doctors or pre-doctors in this forum :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: "pre doctors" have a long way till they develop their "professional ego",first they will have to make it thru the food chain :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
gastarana
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:58 pm

Yes but if it was soooo obvious that Robben had a bad injury, Dutch doctors would have probably shut up.

But they said in September that they were sure that Robben's injury was not a bad one...
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Element » Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:18 pm

I know that guys That you are enthusiastic about Seeing Robben playing in the Bundesliga

But Now Comes the bad News (please God dont make them Ban Me..)

ROBBEN IS NOT GOING TO PLAY VS VFL WOLFSBURG

Robben said " Me playing vs Wolfsburg has not been planned"
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Injury List