You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Arjen Robben

Discussions about the injury situation at the club. Who's out injured for the next match? Who's almost recovered from his long-term injury? Find it all here.

Re: Arjen Robben

Postby sch0ll7 » Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:51 pm

YOu can also see Badstuber on those pictures...i guess he is also back in training
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby CroCHEF » Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:05 pm

sch0ll7 wrote:YOu can also see Badstuber on those pictures...i guess he is also back in training

yea he is back, butt will not play this year
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:04 pm

MUNICH, Germany (AFP) - Bayern Munich have finally reached agreement with the Dutch Football Federation (KNVB) in their long running dispute over compensation in the Arjen Robben injury affair.

Bayern president Karl-Heinz Rummenigge, in an interview set to appear in the German press on Thursday, said the two sides had resolved their differences over Robben after the winger returned from the World Cup with an injured thigh.

"The Dutch want to resolve the situation," Rummenigge told German daily Munchner Merkur.

"We've suffered sporting and financial damage. The solution is a match between the Netherlands and Bayern which will enable us to cover our losses. The two sides are in agreement with this solution."

The deal brings to an end a saga that has been simmering since August with Bayern threatening to take the KNVB to court over Robben, who was only able to resume full training last week.

He is set to have his first league run out of the season against Wolfsburg on January 1
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:10 pm

Element wrote:He is set to have his first league run out of the season against Wolfsburg on January 15

According to Bundesliga.de, Robben will probably play 20-30 minutes against Wolfsburg :D

http://www.bundesliga.de/de/liga/news/2 ... 171612.php
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Spain

Postby The Spyware » Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:56 pm

Yes LvG said that himself
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby MaCk0y » Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:04 pm

Element wrote:The solution is a match between the Netherlands and Bayern which will enable us to cover our losses.

So this means that the fans will cover the losses ?
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:04 am

MaCk0y wrote:So this means that the fans will cover the losses ?

Smart Solution Right :roll:
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby dambun » Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:33 am

MaCk0y wrote:
Element wrote:The solution is a match between the Netherlands and Bayern which will enable us to cover our losses.

So this means that the fans will cover the losses ?

+ Money from advertisement and TV rights, I guess...
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby MrLinky » Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:01 pm

All of the media fuss for a friendly ? I even heard the total income is gonna be shared between Bayern and the KNVB. I can't relate to that.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:09 pm

I can only imagine KHR's reaction if Robben gets injured during this game...
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Element » Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:11 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:I can only imagine KHR's reaction if Robben gets injured during this game

i am sure that he is going to Kill Van Marwijk and MVB too :D
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby sch0ll7 » Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:26 am

It would be funny if there were no spectators :)

But if they manage to have a full house...I can see us covering for those 6 months of Robben`s paycheck
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby hgb09 » Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:38 pm

Rummenigge said that Robben is training like crazy. He only experienced one player that trained as crazy as Robben: It was Lothar Matthaus after a cruciate ligament tear.
http://www.tz-online.de/sport/fc-bayern ... 61425.html
hgb09
2014/15 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Zer0 Bayern » Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:14 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:I can only imagine KHR's reaction if Robben gets injured during this game...

But is Robben gonna play? That would be a paradox :lol: 'cause we are playing to recover money from his paycheck while he was injured :lol:
...................................JaBEAST Martínez...................................
Zer0 Bayern
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Uruguay

Postby appudds » Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:59 pm

hgb09 wrote:Rummenigge said that Robben is training like crazy. He only experienced one player that trained as crazy as Robben: It was Lothar Matthaus after a cruciate ligament tear.

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
Way to go Robben. You are a great footballer. You will become a club legend... Hats off =D>
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
India

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Injury List