You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Arjen Robben

Discussions about the injury situation at the club. Who's out injured for the next match? Who's almost recovered from his long-term injury? Find it all here.

Re: Arjen Robben

Postby nur4bayern » Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:58 am

appudds wrote:We must sue the KNVB.
What would our Dutch players' reaction be?

It's a difficult situation for sure. Many players believe it to be an honor to play for their country and no club should keep them from doing so. However, since the club pays the player's salary the club should be able to examine its players medically prior to and post NT performances to ensure their fitness level and determine whether or not a player can physically perform for their NT.
“Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.”
nur4bayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby es_bih » Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:27 pm

At the end of the day a player has to ask himself - who pays the bills? I'm sorry, but club play comes first and foremost, and they have all the right to withdraw players if they are fatigued or injured.
Last edited by es_bih on Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
es_bih
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby robbenchelsea » Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:26 pm

How is Robben doing, do Bayern update on him much ? I can't find out much news, but I hear he will return in January, but at current he is in the Gym doing upper body exercises.
robbenchelsea
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:28 pm

robbenchelsea wrote:How is Robben doing, do Bayern update on him much ? I can't find out much news, but I hear he will return in January, but at current he is in the Gym doing upper body exercises.

He will be bank for the 2nd half of the league

his muscles are ok now , but they must rest for a while
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Omar Bayern Munchen » Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:55 pm

i heard that robben is back to running which means hes getting closer to play :D
Omar Bayern Munchen
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby YlonenXabi » Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:54 pm

The first game of the 2nd half of the league will be more or less on January 15th. I hope he can be fit for that match because we will be playing in Wolfsburg :) Maybe he will get some playing time in the winter camp
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Spain

Postby CroCHEF » Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:33 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:The first game of the 2nd half of the league will be more or less on January 15th. I hope he can be fit for that match because we will be playing in Wolfsburg :) Maybe he will get some playing time in the winter camp

i hope he never more play friendly games we know what he made in last one
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Postby Element » Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:20 pm

Omar Bayern Munchen wrote:i heard that robben is back to running which means hes getting closer to play :D

Yes , Arjen Robben will start his Running Training in the Next Few DAys

Doctor Mueller-Wohlfahrt gave his ok
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby AvatarX » Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:29 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:The first game of the 2nd half of the league will be more or less on January 15th. I hope he can be fit for that match because we will be playing in Wolfsburg :) Maybe he will get some playing time in the winter camp

The problem is that the weather in Germany is usually very bad in January (snowing), so it would be a bit risky to play his first game in snow...
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby sch0ll7 » Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:09 am

nice to hear he is getting better...

he will probably be fully fit after the winter break as we have our winter preparation matches so there is no problem him being fully fit for the second half of the season
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:05 pm

I really can't wait to see him back in action. I've almost forgotten what it was like to have him on the field. Every time, every single game, I wasn't worried even if we were losing. I knew that even if the other team was dominating, and Bayern was losing and doing absolutely nothing, all that would be needed is one pass from Lahm and a little magic from Robben.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Element » Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:48 pm

Rummenigge announced that An Agreement with the KNVB is close
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby sch0ll7 » Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:41 am

But I read that they said they wont pay a cent for Robbens injury....latest reports say

http://www.goal.com/en/news/15/germany/ ... ern-munich
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:46 pm

I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Element » Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:49 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:Image

I have missed this 8)
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Injury List